It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAMES COMEY says President Trump Asked Him to JAIL JOURNALISTS for Leaking Classified Info.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: marg6043
I thought leaking classified information was against the law.

But it only applies to any other president not Trump.

Still, I have to think that is funny that Trump ask Comey no to start leaking information because it was tapes, but what is been leaking is the content of memos.

Interesting.

Maybe that's one reason they fired Comey? He would only selectively enforce the law.

May 28, 2017

A growing theory is that COMEY was one of the "leakers". This would be WHY he doesn't want any of the press punished for leaking classified information. He needed them as a mouthpiece for his leaks.

www.foxbusiness.com...

Wow, he comes right out and calls Comey a leaker!

“Our biggest current leaker is [James] Comey who is obviously going back to his notes, internal memorandum and through a friend or friends leaking them to the press,” Rove said during an interview on the FOX Business Network’s Cavuto: Coast-to-Coast.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike.Ockizard

Correct. So where's the argument ?
You agree with me. Smart.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
That's delusional.

In 48 years I have only seen political (at any level) or corporate leaks stop for one reason: morale improves.

Leakers and journalists do not respond to threats of jail or death. Ignore that observation at your peril.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No. My point was she wasn't held to the same standard as others and thus was given a free pass

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join