It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy hints at something bigger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Gowdy the little failure that wet his pants because a woman was running for President. The only thing this loser is good for is wasting who knows how many millions of dollars on BS investigations that went nowhere.

Similar to the millions continuing to be wasted on the Russia narrative while everyone on the investigation says they haven't found anything?

Can't wait to see Hillary and Obama burn....it may the the final straw that causes every liberal progressive to spontaneously and collectively explode.....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I watched that interview and I got a distinct impression the swamp is about to begin exposing some rotting and putrid players.

It made me recall a hearing with Comey where he told Gowdy that when this is all over, we would all be convinced that this was handled in the only way it could be handled (Hillary scandal). At the time, I thought, well, I wish we could know that for sure.

This whole Media rant is a distraction. Again there is no definitive proof anything untoward happened. It is fodder for the rabid left-wing mouthpieces and the swamp's fevered efforts to hold their power.
edit on 17-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I watched that interview and I got a distinct impression the swamp is about to begin exposing some rotting and putrid players.

It made me recall a hearing with Comey where he told Gowdy that when this is all over, we would all be convinced that this was handled in the only way it could be handled. At the time, I thought, well, I wish we could know that for sure.

This whole Media rant is a distraction. Again there is no definitive proof anything untoward happened. It is fodder for the rabid left-wing mouthpieces and the swamp's fevered efforts to hold their power.

It's the entire reason all of them are melting down right now and grasping at anything to throw shade. It's called fear.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Part of me is wondering if the swamp creatures are getting desperate because they know something big is coming. Comey getting fired means that they're no longer being protected from indictment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So the left not only hates Trump, Comey but Gowdy too?
This is not news, but the fear is growing.

its pouring lib tears....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
nuff said:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
makes me think they didnt want to continue down that rabbit hole for fear of it collapsing inward before they arrived at the bottom revealing the entire network of caves and tunnels. will be interesting to see where this leads.

Sure would be nice if they finally got to the end of some of these investigations. The way its been going I think they are about to announce that their JFK investigation is finished, but sadly inconclusive.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting i read a story the other day that Trump requested to make room for 23 high ranking politicians in a maximum prison. The plot thickens.

I wish I could believe this, but sadly it's probably just a hoax. But it would explain why the "impeach Trump" rhetoric has been amped up to 11 recently.

This was a sorcha faal article - so totally 100% fake news

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
btw Who's Trey Gowdy?

The next POTUS!

Nice, I'll put in a good word for him.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My guess is that they know that Hillary's server was a state sanctioned operation and there was no way she was every going to be prosecuted for running a government approved op.

I don't think those in power counted on Guccifer to have poked around and found their dirty laundry.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It made me recall a hearing with Comey where he told Gowdy that when this is all over, we would all be convinced that this was handled in the only way it could be handled. At the time, I thought, well, I wish we could know that for sure.

It's the entire reason all of them are melting down right now and grasping at anything to throw shade. It's called fear.

This is why Trump must strike soon. An official announcement rigth after the new FBI Director is in that an investigation is opening on the Clintons, CNN, WaPo, NYT, MSNBC, Obama, Rice, Lynch et al. Dig into everything they have done and find the evidence to jail them all.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump is playing with these guys like a Cat plays with a Mouse. Let him enjoy it a little before he strikes. And when he does, I'm sure it will be swift and decisive.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Grassley has just requested all memos from
Obama to Comey.

My guess is they will start in on Sessions again.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: drock905

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting i read a story the other day that Trump requested to make room for 23 high ranking politicians in a maximum prison. The plot thickens.

I wish I could believe this, but sadly it's probably just a hoax. But it would explain why the "impeach Trump" rhetoric has been amped up to 11 recently.

This was a sorcha faal article - so totally 100% fake news

Uh, dude, there is literally a video of the interview on the first page. Not sure how you're drawing the conclusion that its a hoax.

There's some pretty terrible attempts at character assassination of Gowdy in this thread.

The playbook is pretty obvious at this point guys, just give it up.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This is why Trump must strike soon. An official announcement rigth after the new FBI Director is in that an investigation is opening on the Clintons, CNN, WaPo, NYT, MSNBC, Obama, Rice, Lynch et al. Dig into everything they have done and find the evidence to jail them all.

Witch Hunt will be the new buzz word.

Now there is a new special investigator.

Should get interesting.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The recent attacks on Trump do seem like a screen for something else. Something big is coming soon.

I saw a brief part of a speech that Trump gave before a military group today. I'm not sure where he was. He was smiling - it was genuine - and he seemed quite pleased. He was telling them "everything will be all right". I don't think that Trump hides his true feelings well. You can tell when he is truly PO'd or worried or angry. Today he seemed like the cat that ate the canary.

Trey Gowdy is not the kind of person to say things like he said in the interview today without a good reason.

edit on 5/17/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I have lost ... No, I have been robbed of all confidence in and hope for the US political and justice systems.

Seeing the Clintons go down would go a way to restoring at least a modicum of that lost hope and confidence.

I know it's early, and I haven't gotten far-- but I need to bookmark
this one. Good point.
Seeing the Clintons go down would probably be only the beginning
of a $#T avalanche that would leave indeed very few in DC standing.
From what I have seen and read, the Clincartel is just a taste...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
My guess is that they know that Hillary's server was a deep state
sanctioned operation; and there was no way she was every going to be prosecuted
for running a shadow government approved op.
fixed it for yas jaded, and well put BTW

I don't think those in power counted on Guccifer to have poked around and found their dirty laundry.

What looks deep now--- IDK there was a vibe I caught from Trey that
reinforced my feelings about a really big but still hidden water balloon.
Don't want to think about the contents-- except look at the IC, media
buddies and high ranking Demoncrats making all the diversionoise.
That last pronoun is way stealable. Go for it, my friends.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

fixed it for yas jaded, and well put BTW

Much appreciated. And yeah, your corrections are duly noted.

Deep State shenanigans are definitely afoot and I think we are in for a shocker like you only see once every few generations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join