It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy hints at something bigger

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
makes me think they didnt want to continue down that rabbit hole for fear of it collapsing inward before they arrived at the bottom revealing the entire network of caves and tunnels. will be interesting to see where this leads.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
makes me think they didnt want to continue down that rabbit hole for fear of it collapsing inward before they arrived at the bottom revealing the entire network of caves and tunnels. will be interesting to see where this leads.

Gonna have to pull out the MOABS, I guess.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

I agree...and if a common US citizen committed the same acts of corruption as The Clinton Crime family did, they would already be in jail serving a LONG sentence!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting i read a story the other day that Trump requested to make room for 23 high ranking politicians in a maximum prison. The plot thickens.

I wish I could believe this, but sadly it's probably just a hoax. But it would explain why the "impeach Trump" rhetoric has been amped up to 11 recently.
edit on 17-5-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
btw Who's Trey Gowdy?

The next POTUS!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: drock905

so, we do not know what the info is, or if he even HAS any info at all, but it must be huge and Trump must be correct.

right?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: drock905
video.foxnews.com...=show-clip

Gowdy was interviewed on fox today. During the interview he said that Comey's decision to have the press conference before the election and not to recommend charges was the right thing to do.

He goes on to say that the reason he did it is classified. Gowdy claims to know what the info is and says if the American people knew they would fully support the decision as well.

It's a very interesting comment and In my opinion he's hinting and something absolutely huge, much bigger then the mishandling of classified information. It sounds like there is still an investigation ongoing....

What do you think it could possibly be?

Relevant clip is around the 5:30 mark.

This suggests to me that Comey was somehow threatened during the pre-election time....and that could only mean it has nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with Hillary or Obama.

Dang I wish they'd spill the beans already so the left can shut up and realize they dodged a bullet.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Outstanding OP !!!

This is the very reason there has been such a horrendous volley of attacks on Mogul.

They know, that he knows............

There is a very fine group of people that I am very proud of that are real American Patriots.

Gentlemen, I have told you time and again, this is war.

Buck

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I like Gowdy, and think he is one of the best in congress... but I have had my hopes up before.

I will believe it when/if indictments occur.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So...

A video on Fox news suggests something to you, you get an opinion and that means that libtards dodged a bullet and Trump is all knowing , smart and innocent?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

so, we do not know what the info is, or if he even HAS any info at all, but it must be huge and Trump must be correct.

right?

We are all well aware of the corruption of the left and how deep it goes. We know there were bodies, murders and so much more. They are now going ballistic because they are scurrying like rats to distract from what may be coming. Even Comey now looks like part of the problem.

So yes...we hope he has the info and that we can get to the hangings. There are many of us eagerly awaiting to see a Clinton, Pelosi, Reid, Waters, etc. swinging for treason.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Interesting i read a story the other day that Trump requested to make room for 23 high ranking politicians in a maximum prison. The plot thickens.

I wish I could believe this, but sadly it's probably just a hoax. But it would explain why the "impeach Trump" rhetoric has been amped up to 11 recently.

It comes from Sorcha Faal so no, it isn't true.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Gowdy the little failure that wet his pants because a woman was running for President. The only thing this loser is good for is wasting who knows how many millions of dollars on BS investigations that went nowhere.

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

You're seething with hatred, oozing it from every pore.

+7 more 
posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: buster2010

You're seething with hatred, oozing it from every pore.

A racist is considered evil because he hates an individual just because of the color of their skin. But when someone hates others simply because they have different opinions...we call them a liberal. But liberals especially hate racists...and we call such a person a hypocrite.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Could this be why he pulled his name from
Consideration of FBI chief?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Love me some Gowdy! I could watch him bitch slap whiny Congressmen, Admirals and govt employees all day long. I think they've got a lot more on Clinton than they're letting on. She's up to her eyeballs in corruption and I'd bet it has something to do with her "pay to play" schemes and/or selling State secrets. That woman is beyond vile. Money and power are her only concerns.

so you chose trump?......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh, the irony is sweeter when said by someone that doesn't see it themselves

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

no, because he would never be confirmed by the senate for the job...he's to the house, what Ted Cruz is to the senate, a person who still thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and goes out of his way to DISPROVE it every now and then

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Until someone is in prison this is just all hype.

Don't believe the hype.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: burntheships

no, because he would never be confirmed by the senate for the job...he's to the house, what Ted Cruz is to the senate, a person who still thinks he's smarter than everyone else, and goes out of his way to DISPROVE it every now and then

I'll take the advice in the second line of your signature...and not bother.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join