It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA still not Orange TERROR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Is America safe, or are the Terrorist (sleepers)

Besides skin color and hair color, orange is the new black

How many attacks, foreign or domestic have occurred?

Feelings and safe places need not weigh in

When you feel safe, check in

Not even a FF?

The paradigm shifted, just not the cantilever intended
edit on 16-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

I think even TPTB realized how stupid the "color coded" chart is and just hoped it would fade away into oblivion.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

None of the threat levels really make a difference. In Emergency Response, Disaster Medical Response, other and Emergency Medical Triage (my thing)...we use-

GREEN-walking wounded -come to me
YELLOW-this person is hurt, needs treatment
RED-this person needs IMMEDIATE and emergent-treatment
BLACK-youre either going to die no matter what I do-or youre already dead

Reason I say this...is because with TERRORISM and THREAT LEVEL codes...no matter the threat level and the associated color WITH that threat...we can be any of the above Emergency color codes.

MS
Advanced Disaster Life Support, EMT/ERT
FEMA/Department of Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Michigan

edit on 17-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Is America safe?

Who cares. The important question, is to what level America's government will be permitted to stoop in order to guarantee that safety, how much liberty are the people prepared to give up in exchange for the relative irrelevance that is their mortal lives.

Since life without liberty is less desirable than death (for those who have their priorities straight), I wonder how it is that American's permit the existence of the TSA, the NSA and its surveillance operations, the behaviour of its government no matter who occupies its upper reaches in a given year?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Muslim extremists are pretty dangerous;

But even more so, are the Liberal regressives pushing us toward a civil war, and the continued degradation of our southern neighbor, Mexico.

These things are what's going to do us in. We're too busy looking at the lightbulb, to see the elephant standing next to us.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Is America safe, or are the Terrorist (sleepers)

Besides skin color and hair color, orange is the new black

How many attacks, foreign or domestic have occurred?

Feelings and safe places need not weigh in

When you feel safe, check in

Not even a FF?

The paradigm shifted, just not the cantilever intended

I do feel relatively safe, because I don't live in a city. I'm not constantly surrounded by hundreds of whackadoo's.

I don't lock my doors when I leave the house, and I leave the doors to my truck unlocked and the keys in the ignition. I'm generally lightly armed, and I can generally take care of my self.

The biggest worries I have from day to day come from the establishment- a roid raging officer can show up and wreck my day/week/life at almost any time for almost no reason.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

To resist an attack one must have the 3 T's

Timing - when is attack supposed to occur Usually 48 window, any longer and vigilance starts to wane

Target - what is to be attacked

Type of Attack - how is target to be attacked . Does little good if guarding entrance when someone flying plane into top
of building

Problem now is that many of the attacks are carried out at random by 'lone wolves" who don't show up on radar
until after attack is over

top topics

join