It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on the Trump bandwagon?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
'sa reply to: SBMcG

You aren't qualified to make that statement because you A) have no evidence to back it up, and B) the only one who would is Donald Trump and you aren't him.

All you have to do is watch what he does, not listen to what he says. I've been watching him since the 1980's. Clearly, you have not been.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

originally posted by: angeldoll

As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

And look at stars you got! I didn't realize we had so many intellectuals and people who value our country, our constitution, and our values on here, just like you. Blah.

And that's your argument. Stars being given for agreement. No wonder the liberals are losing so badly.
After your 'brilliant post" -cough- I decided to respond in kind.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

And look at stars you got! I didn't realize we had so many intellectuals and people who value our country, our constitution, and our values on here, just like you. Blah.

And that's your argument. Stars being given for agreement. No wonder the liberals are losing so badly.
After your 'brilliant post" -cough- I decided to respond in kind.
No, you got trolled. And you lefties hate that more than anything.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Herein lies the right wing cognitive dissonance. On one hand you guys think you're independent thinkers and doing the right thing. The reality is that you are supporting the subversion of democracy by supporting an autocrat in office.

The logic train doesn't go by your house huh?

For those that continue to support this idiot, you are a disease to this country and the majority of America will do what it takes to shut you up and sit you down.

Hmmm....subversion of democracy...wonder what that looks like....

If you are going to attempt and troll, at least have something not easily refuted.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
'sa reply to: SBMcG

You aren't qualified to make that statement because you A) have no evidence to back it up, and B) the only one who would is Donald Trump and you aren't him.

All you have to do is watch what he does, not listen to what he says. I've been watching him since the 1980's. Clearly, you have not been.

I am very happy with President Trump so far. His performance as president in his first 100 days is vastly superior to what failed Obama did, all while having the entire leftist propaganda media bearing down on him.

I look at results...

Bill Clinton's wife beaten.

CHECK!

Obama's legacy being erased (rapidly).

CHECK!

Federal Courts being stacked with conservatives.

CHECK!

The Great Trump Wall in the works -- contractors already bidding on construction.

CHECK!

Illegal immigration down dramatically, illegal aliens self-deporting in huge numbers.

CHECK!

Industrial production, employment, and consumer confidence booming.

CHECK!

And this is just the beginning!

A bonus side benefit of the Trump presidency -- one that I am quite certain will last through 20 January 2025, is that he drives the America-hating Left nuts! With him in the presidency, Congress in the hands of the GOP, the conservative SCOTUS, and a Federal judiciary that is undergoing a massive right-shift as we speak, the liberal thieves will never be able to enact the kleptocratic meritless stupidocracy they so crave.

edit on 17-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join