It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on the Trump bandwagon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Who are you thanking? I don't see anyone in this thread saying that they made a mistake voting for Trump.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: SBMcG

Is this the only purpose, existence, and desire of the far right GOP?

"I'm watching in awe as Trump systematically pulls the wings off the leftist flies. "

What does this even mean? We all live with the same government.

The difference is, I'm not the one supporting an agenda based upon theft, expansive and invasive government, and social meddling.

Conservatives overwhelming want people to have more personal freedom, be less burdened by government, and keep the fruits of their labor without being forced to "share" them with deadbeats.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Trump is not a conservative, he is a demagogue. He does not care about your safety or well being, only his own.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You sound like a wind up doll with pre programmed dialogue.

The conservatives are the PTB, so if you feel less free, complain to them.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Trump is not a conservative, he is a demagogue. He does not care about your safety or well being, only his own.

You aren't qualified to make that statement because you A) have no evidence to back it up, and B) the only one who would is Donald Trump and you aren't him.

As for myself, I like what I see so far. As long as he keeps tearing apart the failed Obama legacy, works toward building The Wall, reforms the tax code (I love his new tax plan!), keeps his economy growing robustly as it is right now, keeps our enemies in fear, renews our foreign alliances that failed Obama destroyed, and keeps enraging the America-hating Left I will continue to support him 100%.

With the exception of his healthcare position (I believe the liberal-caused disaster of Obamacare should be allowed to completely collapse to remind America of how leftist boondoggles always end up), I have never in my life been more enthused from a policy and personality standpoint about any political candidate.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

I voted for him and will wait patiently until the prof is on the pudding.

Then ask me again.

edit on 17-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I could care less what I "sound like" to any leftist.

Leftists are always wrong. We're coming out of 8 years of one of the most failed presidencies by any standard in U.S. history. it was the most liberal president ever, who had (for 2 years only, lol) the most liberal Congress we've ever seen.

Even liberals have to admit that Obama was a massive disaster for them because no Dem' president in history lost as many down-ballot seats and left his party in a worse state than has mmm mmm mmm, Barack Hussein Obama.

Mmm mmm mmm...

So forgive me if your opinion is utterly meaningless to me.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

We will see how your prophecy goes. It's not looking good today with the stock market and looming job losses.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

We will see how your prophecy goes. It's not looking good today with the stock market and looming job losses.

One thing is for certain -- the Left is doing everything they can to make Trump fail. Which is inexplicable to me given the fact that failed Obama was such an unmitigated disaster. Ask the 95 million eligible workers who were kept out of the labor force under failed Obama's watch...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

And look at stars you got! I didn't realize we had so many intellectuals and people who value our country, our constitution, and our values on here, just like you. Blah.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You would think that would be crystal clear by now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The stock market is falling because of the failure of Trump and congress according the WSJ. This liberal's house is paid off, no debt, greenhouse/garden, I'm ready for Depression II.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

This is your brain on drugs.

I don't care if WWIII or a civil war breaks out against my fellow Americans - as long as my party is in power, it's all good!

Nice of you to decide "my party". Either way, you're proving my point.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

And look at stars you got! I didn't realize we had so many intellectuals and people who value our country, our constitution, and our values on here, just like you. Blah.

And that's your argument. Stars being given for agreement. No wonder the liberals are losing so badly.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The stock market is falling because of the failure of Trump and congress according the WSJ. This liberal's house is paid off, no debt, greenhouse/garden, I'm ready for Depression II.

Pro or anti 2A?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

I could care less what I "sound like" to any leftist.

Leftists are always wrong. We're coming out of 8 years of one of the most failed presidencies by any standard in U.S. history. it was the most liberal president ever, who had (for 2 years only, lol) the most liberal Congress we've ever seen.

Even liberals have to admit that Obama was a massive disaster for them because no Dem' president in history lost as many down-ballot seats and left his party in a worse state than has mmm mmm mmm, Barack Hussein Obama.

Mmm mmm mmm...

So forgive me if your opinion is utterly meaningless to me.

It was the Dem's that turned this former open borders liberal into a constitutionalist conservative. Blame Obama, the DNC, and the media. They are eroding the Democratic Party into the sniveling little cowards we see now. I used to think like these people. At one point in time, I would have been "starred" Angeldoll's posts.
edit on 17-5-2017 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

What's amazing to me is that Trump literally tells you this is how he plays The Game in his books, yet everyone is so shocked by what's going on.

Stay Tuned!

Any chance you and Baghdadi Bob are related ?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

I haven't seen anything that changes my mind. He's a mixed bag with significant strengths and enough flaws to have kept me from voting for him in the primaries, but as long as he stays strong on a few key issues important to me, I would expect that I'll continue to support him. Likewise, I've seen far more evidence of collusion between the Democrats and the media than I have between Trump and the Russians, so there's that in his favor, too.
edit on 17-5-2017 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
These right wingers are proving that they'll support Attila the Hun if he has an (R) next to his name.

Coming from a group of people who voted for the last president solely on skin color and no other factors means a lot to them.

They have no moral compass and simply do not know the difference between right vs. wrong. Just look at the BS hypocritical arguments they put on this board. These posts are simply idiotic and lacks any sense of accountability.

Again such a compliment from the masters of moral fortitude means a lot!

Sadly, what we see here is that many of these right wingers have mommy or daddy issues in their lives and they choose to project that problem onto others.

Guess what group said this?

“We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially “our” children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable,”

You do realize statistically children raised in a "western prescribed(right leaning) nuclear family" have higher IQ's, less violent tendencies, and are more likely to go on to being respected members of their community right?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone
I live in Idaho. I have a Ford pickup and rifles

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join