It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on the Trump bandwagon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Yep...he is making Leftist heads spin faster every day.
Life is good.

My head seems to be just fine. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Is this the only purpose, existence, and desire of the far right GOP?

"I'm watching in awe as Trump systematically pulls the wings off the leftist flies. "

What does this even mean? We all live with the same government.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: RazorV66

U.S. President Donald Trump did not discuss "sources, methods or military operations" in his meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Monday, after reports that Trump disclosed classified information.

www.reuters.com...

Then Trump said..

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

Guess I'm missing the part in his supposed admission were he discussed " sources, methods or military operations ".

mobile.twitter.com... And mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Such vitriol-I knew Trump would be divisive-but this war has gotten really nasty-and I'm just really disappointed with the ATS members, who I expected a more cerebral discussion.

Problem is the MSM are being successful with an unbelievable amount of pure hate and lies. There might be some truth hidden within the bulk of pure hate but make no mistake about it; they have declared war. You can almost hear the drums beating as one "story" after another attacks our president.

If that isn't bad enough, our congress, judges and pundits are blocking him in every way possible. I am hoping for many, many firings-this is definitely leading to a Civil War-thank you, Clintons, Obama and all the other politicians etc. who have turned our country into the disgusting money hungry filth it now is.

My fervent hope is that Trump continues to blast away at them all as hard and defiant as he can until either our once proud country is scrubbed clean or the filth in this country wins and they get rid of him. At that point, true Americans will at least know the truth about what America really is.

Trump is loud, boisterous and does it his way-but if it means turning this country away from its wicked authorities and a return to civility and freedoms for all, not just the rich, I'll support whatever method he needs to bring respectful lawfulness and integrity back and make us feel proud of ourselves again.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Like all cults this will only end when he tells all his supporters to dye their hair orange and eat the 'special' orange Jell-O.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
So because Washington has set up road blocks and the entire US is working against our President; you think I should jump ship?

Nah, I'm not that fickle. I will give him a chance. Am I getting frustrated, yes. At Trump, no. At Washington, yes.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I support Trump more than ever now. The tremendous fight to stop him by those who want to keep the status quo shows that he is on the right path.

And he really is making progress keeping his promises. The MSM just ignores all of that.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Do you really think that "R" next to his name means anything to Trump supporters?
If so, then you have not been paying attention, and you do not really know Trump or his supporters.
Trump is beyond the R or D nonsense.
He should have an "A" next to his name for American, or perhaps a "P" for Patriot.

edit on 5/17/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I support Trump more than ever now. The tremendous fight to stop him by those who want to keep the status quo shows that he is on the right path.

And he really is making progress keeping his promises. The MSM just ignores all of that.

I would love to see a site started with a timeline. And have it show the things that are being accomplished. Since the MSM won't tell us what is going on maybe the White House could do one.
edit on 5/17/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Fox News has a list of his EO's. I posted it once. But I'm sure you could find it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yep...he is making Leftist heads spin faster every day.
Life is good.

My head seems to be just fine. Sorry to disappoint.

One person's opinion
Never diagnose yourself

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

I would love to see a site started with a timeline. And have it show the things that are being accomplished. Since the MSM won't tell us what is going on maybe the White House could do one.

Talk about low information supporters! The White House has its own propaganda organ that is mercifully fact free. You can subscribe to daily emails here:

www.whitehouse.gov...

While all the adults are discussing Trump's irrational and increasingly dangerous actions, the 1600 Penn daily update has lots of pictures of Trump looking important. For example, it shows him signing an Executive Order overturning an Obama EO, thereby fulfilling a promise. Naturally, it does not provide the text of the original EO, which made it easier for local city, state, and county governments to coordinate transportation networks that crossed over jurisdictions. In other words, it weakened local government. But at least he was keeping his promise to eradicate everything the previous administration accomplished, whether bad, or, in this case, good.
edit on 17-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Anne Coulter, conservative bullhorn for Trump, is expressing doubts about him. How many of you Trump voters are having the same reservations with the continuous parade of questionable decisions coming out of the White House?

Disclosure: I voted 3rd party because I couldn't stomach Hillary. But I never thought Trump would be quite this bad. I thought he'd get bored and quit.

why would you think a president of the United States would "quit"?

My doubts are not about him, but about him being hamstrung, and fought so feverishly, that all his energy is spent battling these forces that nothing will get accomplished.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
I don't want just a list of EOs. That does me no good.

I want to know what is being done. I want to know exactly what he is able to do and not do.
I want to know every single thing the democrats are stopping.

I want the MSM reporting on real news and not this fake bull# we keep getting.

If the MSM had covered Obama the same way, I would be fine with it. But they didn't and they won't.

But go ahead and call names, you are good for that. Used to it. Could care less.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

They have no moral compass and simply do not know the difference between right vs. wrong. Just look at the BS hypocritical arguments they put on this board.

Lol!! Say what:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what is known as proof.

One of the greatest post's I've ever seen on ATS!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I don't want just a list of EOs. That does me no good.

That is all Trump has actually accomplished so far. Executive Orders. The only real legislation he passed into law allows coal companies to pollute.

I want to know what is being done. I want to know exactly what he is able to do and not do.

The President of the United States has very limited powers. Unlike your country, law originates with the representatives of the people, Congress. The President can sign passed bills into law, or veto them, sending them back to be approved by a larger majority vote.

All Trump can do is make symbolic pronouncements, undo previous Executive Orders, which tend to be about how Federal agencies operate, or submit bills to Congress. Amazingly, no-one on Trump's staff seems to have explained to him that he needs to start drafting bills if he actually wants to make laws, because he has yet to do it!

I want to know every single thing the democrats are stopping.

The Democrats are the minority party in Congress. They are incapable of stopping anything. So far, Trump's greatest failures have been due to genuine conservatives in his own party.

I want the MSM reporting on real news and not this fake bull# we keep getting.

I hope you're sitting down. The MSM is reporting the news. The smell of BS is coming from the White House, which just can't seem to keep is lies straight.
edit on 17-5-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A lot of you people need to take a nice looong look in the mirror.

Unbelievable.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Herein lies the right wing cognitive dissonance. On one hand you guys think you're independent thinkers and doing the right thing. The reality is that you are supporting the subversion of democracy by supporting an autocrat in office.

For those that see they made a mistake and were conned by a Trump the con man, thank you for recognizing this and hope that you now see why the republican party is worthless to most Americans.

For those that continue to support this idiot, you are a disease to this country and the majority of America will do what it takes to shut you up and sit you down.

Do you really think that "R" next to his name means anything to Trump supporters?
If so, then you have not been paying attention, and you do not really know Trump or his supporters.
Trump is beyond the R or D nonsense.
He should have an "A" next to his name for American, or perhaps a "P" for Patriot.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone
As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

This is your brain on drugs.

I don't care if WWIII or a civil war breaks out against my fellow Americans - as long as my party is in power, it's all good!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Uh, what about the tweets?

Trump supporters say all the time that Trump uses twitter because it "goes straight to the people," and isn't "twisted by the MSM."

By the way, you guys incessantly whine about the "lamestream media," yet cite Fox regularly lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join