It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on the Trump bandwagon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Granted I'm not the sharpest implement on ATS, but could you explain how those contradict?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think Trump was surprised at the depth of the swamp. On one side you have the Democrats still having a mental breakdown over their loss. The Democrat strategy at this point is to obstruct as much as they can by creating any kind of controversy. They are going to hang on every word, action, and even make sh*t up just to create road blocks for Trump. They are aided by deep state bureaucrats along with a complicit media.

On the other hand you have the establishment Republicans who really showed their colors with the Obamacare repeal. Don't get it twisted, Ryan, McConnell and the rest of these snakes hate Trump just as much as the Democrats. They are also obstructing by not passing anything of substance.

The swamp is deep...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I bet some do. Hence all the murica nonsense. I'm curious about the ones who are losing faith in him, and why.

So you're looking for an echo chamber and not seeking answers for the question you posed as the topic title. Got it. Enjoy the thread. The usual suspects should be along shortly to help your cause.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

If you can't see it, I can't help you. It's ridiculously straight forward.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

If you can't see it, I can't help you. It's ridiculously straight forward.

Oh ...yea... too bad for me, maybe someone will show up who can.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Don't have a cry now.

It's ok, poppa Trump is still your dada

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

I'm watching in awe as Trump systematically pulls the wings off the leftist flies.

All this stuff -- Comey, the Russians, etc., is all a part of what I think is going to turn out the most brilliant troll in the history of trolling, and the deranged MSM is going to lose what little credibility they have left when it's over.

What's amazing to me is that Trump literally tells you this is how he plays The Game in his books, yet everyone is so shocked by what's going on.

Stay Tuned!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Yea, your petulance aside, here is the FULL transcript of what McMasters said:

A brief statement for the record. There is nothing that the president takes more seriously than the security of the American people. The story that came out tonight as reported is false. The president of the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time, where intelligent sources or methods discussed. The president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of the state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Going on the record should outweigh the anonymous sources. I was in the room. It didn’t happen. Thanks, everybody.

Again, you can't explain how that is different than Trumps tweet, and that's fine. I don't mean to get into yet another pissing match, just simple explanation of the difference.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

That's correct and consistent. President Trump didn't discuss sources, methods, or military operations. He simply conveyed to the Russians what ISIS is now capable of. In fact, McMaster's last words before leaving the podium today were "President Trump was not briefed on how we obtained the (ISIS) information, or who we obtained it from."

Sounds like President Trump didn't do anything different than what Obama or Bush did to fight international terrorism. Since we have the best intelligence-gathering apparatus on the planet, it would be extremely near-sighted not to share newly found dangers with those who are working to combat the same enemy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

From the linked article:

‘I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.’ — Ann Coulter

Ms Coulter should pay a visit to Above Top Secret some times.

Then she will realize that a non-negligible fraction of Trump support comes from personalities just as grotesque as his own.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The best thing he has done is exactly what I expected, proven the deep state and the media to be in cahoots and to be willing to destroy America to keep their stranglehold on the real power.

Right. The best thing he did was provide validation for your conspiracy theory.

This is about the level of political sophistication in encounters with Trumplovers.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'd say heads aren't spinning... Sides are splitting from laughing at him.

Sadly, neither reaction is appropriate.

If there really was a deep state in America, the way the alt-right claims, then Trump would have ceased to be a problem long before his tiny little feet ever touched the Oval Office carpet. But here he is, and it’s a serious problem. Not just for the United States of America, but for every person on Earth.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

You can't explain how that is different than Trumps tweet

But I can.

At no time, at no time, where intelligent sources or methods discussed.

No, just the intelligence itself.

The president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known.

But CIA operations, and even the intelligence work of the NSA, are not military operations.

All clear now?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds like President Trump didn't do anything different than what Obama or Bush did to fight international terrorism.

Except that what they did was planned in advance, and set about with safeguards. Whereas Trump just moved in and grabbed the situation by the little furry domestic pet, as is his wont and boast.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

No, just the intelligence itself.

Fair enough, that can be deduced. Was it classified? Was it damaging? What was it?

But CIA operations, and even the intelligence work of the NSA, are not military operations.

Neither is golf and grandkids.

Clear as mud.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Im still supporting him...he is being sabotaged left right and centre by the deep state and MSM so he needs our support more now then ever and if he is going off tangent because of being told lies by his own men then we should do our best to get him back on track and MAGA

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Disclosing Mossad ISIS terrorist plans to blow up airlines with laptop seems like a reasonable piece of intelligence to disclose to those who are fighting this same group. This is a global problem. Israel is upset because they probably planned to down a plane soon with one of their assets within ISIS. This is a legitimate threat that has already been carried out before in Somalia., also claimed by ISIS and only happened just over a year ago.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Clear as mud.

Really? You surprise me.

The intelligence was not gathered from military operations, but from espionage and sigint. Nobody accused Trump of talking about military operations; they were invoked by his minders to distract people.

Still muddy?

edit on 17/5/17 by Astyanax because: ***

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Well he's the most brilliant president since Harding but I'm concerned because of the speculation about him having dementia seem awfuly plausible.

I cant help but think hes just started and his alzheimers only going to get worse.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

My petulance is in response to your petulance. Don't have a cry when someone responds to you the way you responds to them. I must apologise for stooping down to such levels.

Anyway, as you have now conceded I was right, we shall move on. Plus, my point wasn't about the nature of what was shared, rather the flip flopping being done..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join