It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still on the Trump bandwagon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Anne Coulter, conservative bullhorn for Trump, is expressing doubts about him. How many of you Trump voters are having the same reservations with the continuous parade of questionable decisions coming out of the White House?

Disclosure: I voted 3rd party because I couldn't stomach Hillary. But I never thought Trump would be quite this bad. I thought he'd get bored and quit.

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Heck yes, still supporting.

We are just getting started...

edit on 16-5-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Still waiting for evidence.

When I see it, I will evaluate my position.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I hated him bombing Syria. The budget is a joke that he and Republicans caved in on. I didn't like his appointment of Jared Kushner. I think he is listening to Ivanka too much. I didn't like all of the Wall st people he appointed.

As for all of the Russia garbage, all speculation that doesn't harm my opinion of him in the least bit.

The best thing he has done is exactly what I expected, proven the deep state and the media to be in cahoots and to be willing to destroy America to keep their stranglehold on the real power.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yep...he is making Leftist heads spin faster every day.
Life is good.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I'd say heads aren't spinning... Sides are splitting from laughing at him.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
These right wingers are proving that they'll support Attila the Hun if he has an (R) next to his name. They have no moral compass and simply do not know the difference between right vs. wrong. Just look at the BS hypocritical arguments they put on this board. These posts are simply idiotic and lacks any sense of accountability.

Sadly, what we see here is that many of these right wingers have mommy or daddy issues in their lives and they choose to project that problem onto others.

originally posted by: Look2theSacredHeart
Anne Coulter, conservative bullhorn for Trump, is expressing doubts about him. How many of you Trump voters are having the same reservations with the continuous parade of questionable decisions coming out of the White House?

Disclosure: I voted 3rd party because I couldn't stomach Hillary. But I never thought Trump would be quite this bad. I thought he'd get bored and quit.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

They have no moral compass and simply do not know the difference between right vs. wrong. Just look at the BS hypocritical arguments they put on this board.

Lol!! Say what:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what is known as proof.

+8 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
These right wingers are proving that they'll support Attila the Hun if he has an (R) next to his name. They have no moral compass and simply do not know the difference between right vs. wrong. Just look at the BS hypocritical arguments they put on this board. These posts are simply idiotic and lacks any sense of accountability.

Sadly, what we see here is that many of these right wingers have mommy or daddy issues in their lives and they choose to project that problem onto others.

While we are at the name calling, I find your posts to be some of the least productive of any member on ATS. You provide no logical arguments and only issue personal attacks, and then you snicker as if you are some intelligent person.

The issue I have with my mommy and daddy is that I am very grateful for them, and I am sorry they have to live in a world with worthless people like you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I bet some do. Hence all the murica nonsense. I'm curious about the ones who are losing faith in him, and why.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Why would I get off? The completely unhinged resistance he's facing from every level of the establishment tells me I picked the right guy.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'd say heads aren't spinning... Sides are splitting from laughing at him.

Obviously you haven't seen the many dozens of hissy fit posts from just today here at ATS.
"Impeachment!!!" "Russians!!!" "Flynn!!!" "Comey!!!" "Anonymous Sources Say!!!"
Just a few examples......my sides are splitting from laughing at all the Leftist's deranged posts.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Can you blame them?

One day it's outright denial that Trump revealed anything to the Russians, then he admits to doing it..

Why not just come clean with it straight away? Why the games.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Exactly. In any job, you need to keep your story straight. You can't say, "The fee is $75," and the next day say, "Just kidding! No it isn't."

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Exactly. In any job, you need to keep your story straight. You can't say, "The fee is $75," and the next day say, "Just kidding! No it isn't."

We do that exact thing all the time at work. Thats why we give a ball-park figure estimate. Stuff comes up unexpectidly. And if u dont cover your own ass you are going to lose $.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
After the humiliating loss of their dog candidate, Democrats swore that President Trump would be resisted in every way possible.

To compound matters, President Trump campaigned on "Draining the Swamp". Most of those creatures just happen to be entrenched Democrats.

It's like two locomotives barreling towards each other on the same track. The crash will shake the planet. And could destroy it, if Democrats keep leaking the nations' secrets!
edit on 5/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Can you blame them?

One day it's outright denial that Trump revealed anything to the Russians, then he admits to doing it..

Why not just come clean with it straight away? Why the games.

Who denied that it happened?
They denied it hurt anything when Trump divulged it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Having contingencies in an estimate isn't the same as changing prices. People who are inconsistent with their information don't keep customers long.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

U.S. President Donald Trump did not discuss "sources, methods or military operations" in his meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Monday, after reports that Trump disclosed classified information.

www.reuters.com...

Then Trump said..

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

mobile.twitter.com... And mobile.twitter.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
As long as it keeps pissing the idiot left off to call him president Trump, then yes, I am still on the Trump train. I don't care if he causes WWIII or another American civil war. If leftists keep blowing up over him, the lols outweigh the bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join