It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdoğan's bodyguards in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Nah, I just laugh at your cakery.

better try to find a fallacy to hide behind.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Lemme guess you didn't watch all the video, they are attacking people on the ground, even women.

Nice narrative though.

Authoritative ftw!

IMO they should shoot him next time he visits.

So you are supporting terrorists by default and advocating an assasination to boot ?

Yet you claim the moral high ground ?

Americas enemies are dealt a blow by the hand of Turks , you're welcome to it with all your glorious ignorance .

Bodyguards acted with righteous revenge and Erdogan personally ordered them to do it .

Deal with it .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Instead of attacking me, why not address my comments?

Straw man, now ad-hom. The last gasps of a failed argument.

Well done! I think you set a record this time, fastest self destruction of an argument ever.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

*crickets*

Fake pictures , do your research .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Where did I claim moral high ground, you silly little man?

I claim no moral superiority I just call the bs.

Again, # Turkey.

You deal with it, this # don't even bother me on the daily, I don't have to deny any genocides.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Proof of fake.

KTHX.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

*golfclap*

Hey good job, lol.

You're still wrong.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
In summary;

Erdogan is a POS.

The Armenian Genocide did happen.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Proof of fake.

KTHX.

Burden of Proof lies with you .

You are ignorant of the facts of this matter and are actually perpetuating a known lie with a known religious , political and economic motivations behind it .

You are being a shill and here in ATS is this is not really the " done thing " .

Contested claims require investiogation and this claim of alleged Armenian Genocide has never been investigated by a proper authority .

The truth is that the Turks do not accept the claims and burden of proof lies with the claimant .

Here Erdogan tells the Armenians and others what is the bottom line .

Here in ATS , stories told and heard and the matter is expressed .

You are obviously entitled to your opinion but it seems your opinion is based and formed upon incomplete information .

This thread is about the bodyguards actions , pls don't derail this thread .

edit on 19-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

There is no such thing as Good or just revenge.

Revenge just causes more hatred. No the bodyguards stepped off of embassy property and assaulted american citizens on purpose. they should be kicked out as well as their immunity revoked so they can be charged with attempted murder.
Or aggravated assault.

IF a american diplomat did this in another country this would not fly,and there would be charges brought up after their immunity was revoked.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis Khan had millions of women and children hunted down and killed, deliberately and with a gay heart. History sees in him only the great founder of States. What the weak Western European civilization alleges about me, does not matter. I have given the order—and will have everyone shot who utters but one word of criticism—that the aim of this war does not consist in reaching certain geographical lines, but in the enemies' physical elimination.

Thus, for the time being only in the east, I put ready my Death's Head units, with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of the Polish race or language. Only thus will we gain the living space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?

Strange......Hitler seemed to think it happened too.....is that Western Sanctioned History? Thats his second speech to his Wehrmacht commanders, a week before the invasion of Poland in August 22, 1939

But hey......you know we just made it all up.....

Im always stunned at the level of denial people are willing to maintain just to prop up their own twisted world views

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

There is no such thing as Good or just revenge.

Revenge just causes more hatred. No the bodyguards stepped off of embassy property and assaulted american citizens on purpose. they should be kicked out as well as their immunity revoked so they can be charged with attempted murder.
Or aggravated assault.

IF a american diplomat did this in another country this would not fly,and there would be charges brought up after their immunity was revoked.

There is such a thing called " righteous revenge " ; how you take that revenge is up to you .

Some like it bloody and some like to forgive ; it's human nature .

The " game " was fixed ; if you weren't obsessed with rubbishing the Turk than you would surely spot the signs of a conspiracy with a little bit of research.

Erdogan sent 2 of his best guys to USA 1 week before his visit ; Chief Of Army and Chief Of Intelligence .

Erdogan and Trump are in the process of kicking Merkel out of Middle East and this was a sign to Merkel that their NGO's in America are not free to wreck havoc anymore .

Let me ask you ; if these protestors were shouting ISIS ; would you just stand by and watch ?

PKK or ISIS makes no difference , both are terrorists organisations belonging to same hydrahead and these protestors are representing your own demise .

Energy routes are being configured and agreed upon before your own eyes , if you know where to look .

Erdogan's bodyguards are just peons , albeit rigtheously angry ones .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Our strength is our quickness and our brutality. Genghis Khan had millions of women and children hunted down and killed, deliberately and with a gay heart. History sees in him only the great founder of States. What the weak Western European civilization alleges about me, does not matter. I have given the order—and will have everyone shot who utters but one word of criticism—that the aim of this war does not consist in reaching certain geographical lines, but in the enemies' physical elimination.

Thus, for the time being only in the east, I put ready my Death's Head units, with the order to kill without pity or mercy all men, women, and children of the Polish race or language. Only thus will we gain the living space that we need. Who still talks nowadays of the extermination of the Armenians?

Strange......Hitler seemed to think it happened too.....is that Western Sanctioned History? Thats his second speech to his Wehrmacht commanders, a week before the invasion of Poland in August 22, 1939

Im always stunned at the level of denial people are willing to maintain just to prop up their own twisted world views

you are trolling the thread now .

Believe what you want , it makes dolt of a difference with me .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

OH heres a little tidbit i just found.

Former UN ambassador apologizes for nor recognizing armenian genocide

US , UK and Turks don't recognise it .

That's enough for me .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

How am I trolling the thread? I provided a direct quote straight from Hitlers mouth that proves it not only happened, but it was also part of his reasoning before he started his own massacre.......

Come on man.......

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

That's enough for me .

Really?

LIMITATION OF ASSISTANCE TO TURKEY SEC. 547. Not more than $22,000,000 of the funds appropriated in this Act under the heading "Economic Support Fund" may be made available to the Government of Turkey, except when it is made known to the Federal official having authority to obligate or expend such funds that the Government of Turkey has (1) joined the United States in acknowledging the atrocity committed against the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923; and (2) taken all appropriate steps to honor the memory of the victims of the Armenian genocide. ...June 11, 1996. Attest: Clerk.

How many times you going to be wrong? we provide facts and historical reference......you keep your head in the sand and say were trolling......lol

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's enough for me .

Really?

LIMITATION OF ASSISTANCE TO TURKEY SEC. 547. Not more than $22,000,000 of the funds appropriated in this Act under the heading "Economic Support Fund" may be made available to the Government of Turkey, except when it is made known to the Federal official having authority to obligate or expend such funds that the Government of Turkey has (1) joined the United States in acknowledging the atrocity committed against the Armenian population of the Ottoman Empire from 1915 to 1923; and (2) taken all appropriate steps to honor the memory of the victims of the Armenian genocide. ...June 11, 1996. Attest: Clerk.

How many times you going to be wrong? we provide facts and historical reference......you keep your head in the sand and say were trolling......lol

GAME SET MATCH*MIC DROP*

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

How am I trolling the thread? I provided a direct quote straight from Hitlers mouth that proves it not only happened, but it was also part of his reasoning before he started his own massacre.......

Come on man.......

Bardakciyan made that claim and here is what he has to say about it :

In the interview, Bardakciyan admits clearly that the statement of Hitler saying that "who remembers the murdered Armenians?" could not be found out despite all the searches in the archives.

The revelations made by Bardakciyan about the issue are extremely striking: "… I have conducted researches for eighteen months in order to reach an evidence of this statement. I could not find out valid evidence proving that Hitler said such a statement.

Now , Turks have opened their archives but Germany , Armenia , Russia and many others haven't .

This thread is getting derailed but this is how Obfuscation works on BB forums unfortunately .

The quote is fabricated , fake ; there is no evidence , no document but just a made up quote which carries racisms , religionism and supremacy all rolled into one .

It has one aim ; to dehumanise the Turks .

Just google fake hitler Armenian quote , do your own research and than come and tell me that it's a case closed situation .

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

That's enough for me .

Really?

You don't really understand how Jurisdiction or Law pertaining to Genocide claims works .

USA's official position is not to recognise the alleged genocide .

Seriously , why not open another thread ?

Keep trolling and flaming with false information and fabricated claims .

Remember , the same Law that you use today gives me a hold on you tomorrow .

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join