It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdoğan's bodyguards in violent clash with protesters in Washington DC

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: 23432

Thats in Turkey?

What is Erdogans reaction to Trump supplying more arms to the Kurds?

Will Turkey move to invade Syria?

Yes ,that is in Turkey indeed which is the only country where Kurds are treated as equals and has been elected as prime ministers too .

My question to you is , how come you don't already know about it but acting as if the Turks are killing the Kurds ?

Erdogan is going to hit YPG ( not Kurds but pseudo Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians ) as hard as he can and to that effect he has told Trump to beware of USA soldiers where abouts or shall I say where abouts of goons of eric Prince ?

Barzani , Leader of Kurdistan has a Turkish passport and totally is against Trumps armament of these so called Kurds too but I suppose this cancer needs to be cut out once for all .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

My question to you is , how come you don't already know about it but acting as if the Turks are killing the Kurds ?
You have me confused with other posters, I've stayed quite neutral on this topic, as I'm not that well informed as to whats actually happening. Just trying to learn...

Erdogan is going to hit YPG ( not Kurds but pseudo Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians ) as hard as he can and to that effect he has told Trump to beware of USA soldiers where abouts or shall I say where abouts of goons of eric Prince ?
In Syria this would b?

Barzani , Leader of Kurdistan has a Turkish passport and totally is against Trumps armament of these so called Kurds too but I suppose this cancer needs to be cut out once for all .
From what I understand, Kurdistan does not have a permanent home. Will there be concessions and we will see them granted a nation made up of land from Iraq and Syria?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

See Turkish kurds hate non turkish kurds. Because they will not suck up to them.

(post by 23432 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You have me confused with other posters, I've stayed quite neutral on this topic, as I'm not that well informed as to whats actually happening. Just trying to learn...

In Syria this would b?

From what I understand, Kurdistan does not have a permanent home. Will there be concessions and we will see them granted a nation made up of land from Iraq and Syria?

If I have confused you with some other users than it's my bad , so , sorry about that .

Erdogan might hit them in Syria or Iraq .

Kurdistan was a province of an Ottoman Empire untill 100 years ago , just like Kuwait , Iraq , Syria was .

For Kurds to have a homeland of their own , they will require the consent of their 4 countries ; Turkey , Iraq , Syria and Iran .

Not going to happen while the Middle East is what it is .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Kurdistan was a province of an Ottoman Empire untill 100 years ago , just like Kuwait , Iraq , Syria was .
That right there improves my understanding greatly, thank you.

I suppose there are no easy solutions are there?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That right there improves my understanding greatly, thank you.

I suppose there are no easy solutions are there?

It is refreshing to see an unbiased user who gracefully extends a thumbs up .

Easiest solution for USA is to change her Middle East Policy to an unbiased and objective policy .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Easiest solution for USA is to change her Middle East Policy to an unbiased and objective policy .
Policy now is to arm the Kurds to destroy Syria?

How about Yemen, the USA seems to be fighting on the Al Queda side of things by backing Saudi?

It's complicated over there it seems and i wish to learn more.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Policy now is to arm the Kurds to destroy Syria?

How about Yemen, the USA seems to be fighting on the Al Queda side of things by backing Saudi?

It's complicated over there it seems and i wish to learn more.

People who are armed are not really the representative of whole of the Kurdish nation .
They have many Kurdish opponents too but no one gets to hear about them ; Kurds have 64 different tribes and only 3 of them support YPG's so called Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians.

Yemen is where the fight with China will occur via Iran ; USA policy is to protect Saudis because of oil .

It might seem complicated to a stranger but to me it is rather clear ; history is repeating itself.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Thank you for taking the time to converse and share your understanding.

Kurds have 64 different tribes and only 3 of them support YPG's so called Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians.
Is it the YPG's who America is arming?

What actions do you think Turkey will take about this?

What does Turkey want to happen in the region, I am understanding they are not supportive of Assad?

Who do they support in Syria?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Kurds have 64 different tribes and only 3 of them support YPG's so called Kurds a.k.a hidden Armenians.

What does Turkey want to happen in the region, I am understanding they are not supportive of Assad?

See what I mean about turkish kurds who suck up to erodogen and dislike the other Kurds who dont and calls them Armenians.? Ethnicism at its finest.

NATO needs to remove Turkey because they are not a good ally anymore. Let russia roll over them if they feel like it. In exchange th eUS gets to have interceptors in the other countries after turkey becomes a puppet country of russia liek crimea.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: added information

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: intrptr

All one has to to do is go to youtube and watch plenty of protests taking place in various cities in Turkey for various reasons and no one gets killed .

"Go to Youtube" yourself, a whole Kurdish town was destroyed, they were 'protesting' Turkish oppression.

Googled

I live in the most numerous Kurdish city on Earth.

3 million Kurds I live with , my grocer , my butcher , my post office workers , my taxi drivers are all Kurds .

My nephews are also Kurdish too ; so I won't be buying your misinformation today or ever .

So why did the embassy security attack the demonstrators, again?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

See what I mean about turkish kurds who suck up to erodogen and dislike the other Kurds who dont and calls them Armenians.? Ethnicism at its finest.

NATO needs to remove Turkey because they are not a good ally anymore. Let russia roll over them if they feel like it. In exchange th eUS gets to have interceptors in the other countries after turkey becomes a puppet country of russia liek crimea.

Because the US Base at Incirlik, Turkey, is a primary asset used to further the war to "Make Assad Go". They will never give it up.

Turkey is occupied like the rest of the Middle East will soon be, if the warmongering Empire has its way...

im age search

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thank you for the grown up response.

USA is arming YPG and PYD who have PKK terrorists as leaders .

Erdogan told Trump's face that these people are a threat to Turkish border and they will be killed if they approach the border .
Trump assured Erdogan that these people will not be allowed to approach the Turkish border but will only be utilised in the fight against ISIS .
Erdogan told him and the World that this is a mistake ; you don't go around defeating terrorists with other terrorists .
As things stand , Erdogan in the NATO meeting will ask all the NATO Leaders to expain how they support terrorists who are attacking another NATO member by proxy ( hint ; Germany , France , Holland , Belgium , Canada , USA) .

Turkey is against Asad and ISIS and PYD . Best outcome for Turkey is to have a Syria and Iraq's borders remain what they are but Turks also know that this is not going to happen and Trump will commision the break up of Iraq & Syria .
Turks support Free Syrian Army and last week Turk sent 3000 Turkish trained Syrian police & security forces back to Syria .
Turks have almost 4 million Refugees from Syria and Turks have a 900 km border with Syria ; Turks will want a friendly Syrians along it's borders and that's what will happen.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Most of those supposed victims of the alleged Genocide ended up in Kurdish households .
Armenian men were killed by Kurds in the Eastern Turkey where they had carried out killings of Kurdish civilians when spearheading the Russian invasion of Eastern Turkey.
When Kurdish men returned from the armistice and found that their Armenian neighbouring villagers were busy murdering their kin ; well , they took their revenge the old way ; eye for an eye .
Ethnicism has nothing to do with it because Armenians were the most trusted nations out of all the 34 nations that made up the Ottomans .

Without Turks , there is no NATO and Russian army has %30 Turks in the Russian army , even the guy in charge of Russian army is a Turk .

USA doesn't have any interest in attacking Turks either .

Your views are toxic and clearly anti Turk to a point that you seem to take delight in being ignorant of the truth and actively working to spread mis-information about this subject.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

All one has to to do is go to youtube and watch plenty of protests taking place in various cities in Turkey for various reasons and no one gets killed .

"Go to Youtube" yourself, a whole Kurdish town was destroyed, they were 'protesting' Turkish oppression.

Googled

3 million Kurds I live with , my grocer , my butcher , my post office workers , my taxi drivers are all Kurds .

My nephews are also Kurdish too ; so I won't be buying your misinformation today or ever .

They didn't attack the protestors ; they were attacked and subsequently defended themselves .

Self defence is legitamate action in Law.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Because the US Base at Incirlik, Turkey, is a primary asset used to further the war to "Make Assad Go". They will never give it up.

Turkey is occupied like the rest of the Middle East will soon be, if the warmongering Empire has its way...

im age search

Turkey occupied by whom ?

USA & Russian Alliance ?

How far off the truth you must have become ? You can't even discern a simple truth because your emotions are getting in the way ?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Googled

They didn't attack the protestors ; they were attacked and subsequently defended themselves .

LA times debunked that claim. And the state department also thinks the turk bodyguards are at fault and sent them back with erodogen. One day those thugs will come up against a concealed carry and get drilled if they coem back to the states. Bullets dont care about diplomatic immunity.
I used to love turkey btw,but not since the leader faked a coup to consolidate power.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Googled

LA times debunked that claim. And the state department also thinks the turk bodyguards are at fault and sent them back with erodogen. One day those thugs will come up against a concealed carry and get drilled if they coem back to the states. Bullets dont care about diplomatic immunity.
I used to love turkey btw,but not since the leader faked a coup to consolidate power.

LA Times is notorious for it's anti-Turkish sentiments and hit pieces .

They mean nothing because they are shamelessly omitting certain facts and their narrative is designed to portray the Turks/Erdogan in a negative light .

There were Americans with Turkish ancestory and they got attacked ; if you use to love Turkey and now you don't due to Erdogans personality than I would suggest to you to read about the man from an objective source not LA Times.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Turks have almost 4 million Refugees from Syria and Turks have a 900 km border with Syria
That is a lot of refugees to take care of.

If Erdagon was so evil as people claim, would he be in the business of taking care of refugees?

Erdogan told him and the World that this is a mistake ; you don't go around defeating terrorists with other terrorists .
Aren't the americans famous for backing terrorist groups? The war in Yemen right now, they seem to be backing terrorist groups in that conflict as well. When will they learn?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join