It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New subpoena issued in Trump associate investigation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: SBMcG

No, but you certainly should be....man....denial is bliss, as well as IGNORANCE.....Donald will be impeached sooner than later....You should have voted for HILARY......Ook ook ook! EEEEeeeeeeeek! Ook ook? Ook ook ook ook! Oooooop!

Pass. I could never in good conscience vote for Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife, especially when her single greatest claim to infamy is the fact that she's spent the last 42 years being the defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: kurthall

Lol. Keep listening to the distractions from the real bombshell that Seth Rich was murdered not long after he sent 40,053 DNC emails to wikileaks...

The reason Trump won is because people keep under estimating him... he's playing 4d chess and the media and so many people keep assuming he is aloof

How is Seth Rich being murder a bombshell? I think people are saying the Russians did it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Wow, you're cringy and foolish.

You call others ignorant, but you can't even type a coherent post.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've read, watched, tracked, listened all the dramas and narratives of these people since campaign. At this stage, we need to take some actions as to how we support our president. These media, liberals, democrats, etc will not stop to destabilize our system of government. I was an immigrant now citizen and with substantial knowledge of american history since elementary school. I feel like the american culture and principle are changing with the programmed mind over time. Not sure if it's technology or if right and wrong are deeply intertwined. Is this the end of the age where true and false are setting the stage of confusion and clashes? Are we running out of perceived absolutes?
Are they pushing Trump to declare other form of harsh policies? Are we just going to wait idly and watch how all these drama conclude? Don't they realize how much accomplishment our president have done with his 100 days? Instead of helping or supporting all his plans and programs, they create, fabricate, invent, guess, speculate, manufacture all the tricks in the book to fit their agenda. They will not stop instigating and provoking until this 72 yr old great man breaks. If they keep on doing these, the president should start digging what's behind their hate or ulterior motives. Are they hiding some secrets, collusion, conspiratorial, illegal actions that only with their kind will not bother to investigate?

Oh by the way, as you can see how the left even post their comments, so much character garbage. As if their statements are not enough to convey. I hope the ats board starts sanitizing web pages.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join