It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did John Lear said to Art Bell that when you die ...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: Tardacus

Not to mention that if they start banning kooks there's a whole lot more of us that will be looking for another site to blather on.

There was a lot of turbulence at ATS around 2008-2009, some bad choices was made by the owners imo. If this was the cause of a drop in populatity I'm not sure, but Google Trends show a significant drop in the number of Google searches for "abovetopsecret.com" after that. I hope the owners will make wiser decisions in the future.

-MM
edit on 17-5-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

lear died? probally not since if he had died it would be big news

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
No, he hasn't died, but he is very ill and unable to defend himself, so show some respect.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
No, he hasn't died, but he is very ill and unable to defend himself, so show some respect.

How ill is John ?

The part where he once said that the contrails is used to help combat global warming is a bit off

The contrails to my opinion is used for Reality Morphing ... and it has to do with folks getting Asthma Attack ... and stuff ... because it has to do with a Grey entity in the human body ...

The Contrails is used to limit the effect that the grey entity has when in the human body ...

It controls the greys ability to morph reality ... and thus control history ...

The asthma and water in the lungs ... is a direct cause of the contrails ...

Furthermore the contrails ... is able to alter the reality of that person ... such as control his / her luck ... and do many other things ...

deep down inside a certain group of folks is an alien entity's soul ... that alien entity is able to warp reality just by thinking of it ...

they do not want this ...

and thus they invented the contrails to curtail everything ... the reality morphing and history morphing ...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

That was profound!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

You want to know what is more profound ???

The effect that the contrail has ... it is even able to time travel back into time ...

to ensure that whoever has the alien entities in their bodies wont be able to cause trouble ... before they are able to develop themselves to cause big trouble ...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
2 poles. Static and dynamic.

Visible light is a reflection of invisible light.

Dont go to the mirror. Every mirror shows the past. Let go of the memories. The memories of loved ones are not in heaven. Projection has a projector, and a monitor. The Source and the inverted illusion most everyone clings to at death.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

If the 51% doing positive for others is true then I'm at 99. Seriously. I put everyone else first (still care for me of course ) but tis all about empathy, giving, loving, caring, helping, etc.

Boosting others to be the best they can be, trying to do no harm and if one does, apologise and make sure all is well.

I think I'm all right.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Funny how this place banned John but still have all of his info. posted here he went out of his way to give to them. Shows u how much class this place has. And who the bigger person was. If u listen to any c2c AM show John did he ALWAYS give the people here credit and a shoutout. If u guys here have/had such a big problem with John, take his info. down off your site and back your actions up. Show that u have at least an ounce of dignity and affirmation for Gods sake. Banning somebody and still using all their info. for your benefit really shows how spineless and insignificant you really are.
edit on 31-3-2022 by noleafclover because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: noleafclover
Funny how this place banned John but still have all of his info. posted here he went out of his way to give to them. Shows u how much class this place has. And who the bigger person was. If u listen to any c2c AM show John did he ALWAYS give the people here credit and a shoutout. If u guys here have/had such a big problem with John, take his info. down off your site and back your actions up. Show that u have at least an ounce of dignity and affirmation for Gods sake. Banning somebody and still using all their info. for your benefit really shows how spineless and insignificant you really are.

Hey......Einstein. this thread was made in 2017 and isn't even owned by the same people

If you have such a bad taste in your mouth for ATS

THEN kick rocks to another site and don't let the door hit you in your insignificant arse
edit on 3/31/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm really glad this thread got bumped up, what an entertaining read.

Thanks for uncovering this fossil of a thread, Karen!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join