It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ten year yeild drops whats going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Theirs been a big sell off in the dollar, something is going on which is driving the market down. Has anyone got any ideas?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
"Mutually" assured calamity !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Run on the markets??

Everything costing more while people still make less?

College debt strapping down an entire generation??

False hope?

Planned crashed to teach us a lesson on how to vote?

10 year cycle???

The shemitah?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Theirs been a big sell off in the dollar, something is going on which is driving the market down. Has anyone got any ideas?

Someone is going to drop a bomb on someone somewhere in the world tomorrow or in the next few days before the weekend rolls around.

The inside traders are making their fluff market corrections to hedge their investments before that event happens.

Nothing unusual to see here.....

Just another typical standard modus operandi move from the bigwig game players padding their bets before all hell breaks loose.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yeh that would be the logical scenario, then add some serious political uncertainty.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Everyone is unsure if the presidency will survive and if his actions are in the best interests of the country.

While there is uncertainty, people hang on to what they own and so don't invest, in an attempt to cut their losses.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If I was lil kim I would be hiding in my bunker right now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: CranialSponge

Yeh that would be the logical scenario, then add some serious political uncertainty.

personally I think you`re right, I think that with comey gone the lid is going to blow off of the DNC seth rich assassination cover up.
There is no honor among thieves and after they catch the first one he will sing like a canary and the ones he rats on will sing like canarys too, it`s going to snowball.
for the last 6 months the democrats in Washington have gone full retard on trump, they are obviously trying desperately to cover up something big.
something so big that when it gets out it will ruin them all so they are going all in on a losing hand because they have nothing to lose by going full retard.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is interesting. I wonder what is on the Horizon? The Asia markets don't look too bad, ups and downs but nothing serious yet. Sounds like the evidenceless misconceptions spread by the media are causing some downturn to our economy. Should they be held liable if people lose money and there is no evidence to prove what the media is spewing?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
IMO, politics is a distraction from the cyclical climate change that has already begun wreaking havoc on global crop production. The weather is going nuts, tearing sh!t up left and right, and world government needed something shiny to wave in everybody's faces.

Just keep in mind, there is plenty of correlating evidence pointing to global socioeconomic and political turmoil coinciding with grand solar minimums throughout history. Why should our "modern" age be any different?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

well, propaganda is legal now so if the media is just spreading government authorized propaganda they can`t be held liable for anything. it`s nice how that works now eh? the government has the media`s back and the media has the government`s back, but I wonder who has the American people`s back?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

yeah, it`s 2 weeks until memorial day and I`m still running the heater, but the good news is tomorrow it will be 90 degrees, wait , what? a 30-40 degree temperature change in 24 hours? I`ve never seen anything like that before in all of my almost 60 years on this planet.
something is definitely not normal.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I remember reading the same thing ten years ago.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: rickymouse

well, propaganda is legal now so if the media is just spreading government authorized propaganda they can`t be held liable for anything. it`s nice how that works now eh? the government has the media`s back and the media has the government`s back, but I wonder who has the American people`s back?

That would be the chiropractor.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
History and independent journalism is shhh

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Well, when you put someone in charge who could only make himself successful because he inherited money, rather than working from the ground up for it, like a man would have, and then that individual starts making an awful lot of very stupid mistakes, having promised to make things better, rather than make his nation the laughing stock of the world, the market tends to react like party goers exiting the blast radius of that one person at the party who cannot stop vomiting because they drank and ate too much.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

yeah, it`s 2 weeks until memorial day and I`m still running the heater, but the good news is tomorrow it will be 90 degrees, wait , what? a 30-40 degree temperature change in 24 hours? I`ve never seen anything like that before in all of my almost 60 years on this planet.
something is definitely not normal.

you must be in new england, too.
It was chilly last night, and tomorrow I'll be hiding in the basement from the heat.
It's gone awry.

top topics

join