It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy SJW stalks and attacks Congressman! Hardly a peep from the MSM (Marxist State Media).

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I never suggested that I was.

But if I decide to change my mind I'll let you know.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Just another leftist expressing her 1st Amendment rights!
edit on 17-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I never suggested that I was.

But if I decide to change my mind I'll let you know.

So you condone riots and violence to get your way!
How pathetic, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pott, Obama, and Mao Tse-Tung would be proud to have you in their ranks.
edit on V502017Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 17 May 2017 19:50:51 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

How pathetic, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pott, Obama, and Mao Tse-Tung would be proud to have you in their ranks.

Where did I say that??? You'll have to point it out because I don't think I did. Which makes you a big fat liar.

Is that really the best tactic you have to falsely attack me??? Because it's not a very good one. Any child can see what you're doing and that it's not going to work. I would suggest attacking the argument instead of me. At least you have a chance in doing that.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Where did I say that??? You'll have to point it out because I don't think I did. Which makes you a big fat liar.

Is that really the best tactic you have to falsely attack me??? Because it's not a very good one. Any child can see what you're doing and that it's not going to work. I would suggest attacking the argument instead of me. At least you have a chance in doing that.

Please review my past post (of which you did NOT answer).

Sources or it's not so, so stop trolling.
Who did you vote for that's in Washington D.C. from California?
And this is your reason to support felonies and civil disobedience? You only support the electoral process and law when it rolls into your favor! Otherwise, your opposition is racist, misogynist, homophobic, bible thumping, gun toting... Troll on

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Where did I say I supported felonies or civil disobedience???

Nothing you've said about me so far is correct at all. You are the one trolling. You're also the one making false accusations about me as well.

But I know I've never said anything such thing and your weak ass attempt at blaming me for something I've never said is laughable and childish. Not to mention the fact that it's not going to work.

We can continue down this road if you want but it's not going to get any better for you if we do. But that's your choice. I've already asked you once to attack the argument and not me. You're not only being extremely rude and lying but you're breaking the rules of this site as well. How long do you intend on keeping that up???

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Where did I say I supported felonies or civil disobedience???

Nothing you've said about me so far is correct at all. You are the one trolling. You're also the one making false accusations about me as well.

But I know I've never said anything such thing and your weak ass attempt at blaming me for something I've never said is laughable and childish. Not to mention the fact that it's not going to work.

We can continue down this road if you want but it's not going to get any better for you if we do. But that's your choice. I've already asked you once to attack the argument and not me. You're not only being extremely rude and lying but you're breaking the rules of this site as well. How long do you intend on keeping that up???

Until you answer the question I asked regarding your lies about the assailant.
So I ask again:
Sources or it's not so, so stop trolling.
And this is your reason to support felonies and civil disobedience? You only support the electoral process and law when it rolls into your favor!
Do you favor the actions of this assailant?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

What are you talking about?? What lies???

Just ask the question again because I don't understand what you're asking me??

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

What are you talking about?? What lies???

Just ask the question again because I don't understand what you're asking me??

I'll play your game of "Troll'um" one last time. Please refer to the same question that I have asked several times before, on page 1, eight comments down.
There, I.. can't.. roll.. it.. too.. you.. any ..sloooooower.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

i say good for her! if coward politicians are too scared to answer to the people in their jurisdiction they shouldn't be in office to begin with.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

i say good for her! if coward politicians are too scared to answer to the people in their jurisdiction they shouldn't be in office to begin with.

Of course!

She was just expressing herself!

It's the other guys fault if he said something that caused her to act that way!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Really??? You won't just type the question again like a normal person?? You make me go back and find it. You're a clown.

Ok. Page 1, 8 comments down the page. Questions are:

And this is your reason to support felonies and civil disobedience?

The answer to number 1 is "Makes no difference who I voted for because this topic isn't about me nor does it change anything about what we're talking about. Why don't you mind your own business. Who I vote for is my business."

The answer to number 2 is "I don't support any such thing nor did I ever say I did. So stop making false accusations about me."

You f*cking happy now that I answered your questions???

Nothing has changed by me doing so, but that was nice of you to waste my time with that BS. Might I remind you that I'm not the topic here either so I don't know why you want to know about me. Not that it matters because I'm not about to tell you anything about me anyway.

Try and keep up would you. I've already told you all of this.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I don't support her breaking any laws over it though. He probably doesn't belong in office if this is how he represents people. So she should vote him out when that becomes possible.

However, I do understand why she did it though. I don't have to agree with her to understand why she did what she did.

It doesn't surprise me either. It was a bad idea on her part. People have those ideas every day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

problem is he didn't say anything, no response, no town hall meeting, nothing. if he can't answer to the people under his jurisdiction he shouldn't be in office.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

problem is he didn't say anything, no response, no town hall meeting, nothing. if he can't answer to the people under his jurisdiction he shouldn't be in office.

He deserved it!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

He deserved it!

If you say so.

Conspiracy nut just suggested he shouldn't have the job he does. You're the one saying he deserved it.

Hey, Violater, I think DCCowboy is the person you're looking for. Maybe you need to be accusing him of something instead.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

When people cheer her on, I imagine the same folks cheering a rapist for attacking a woman simply because "she dressed that way".

I was just being a dick!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I know cowboy.

I kinda figured that out.

I'm just taking a little jab at ya.

Kinda playing the same game as you in return I guess.

No hard feelings.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Nah.

Just some evening entertainment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
ever heard the phrase "drain the swamp?" i just wish we could refill it with honest people that are not in it for the money. maybe we should automate the white house and let unbiased legally blind robots run the show.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join