It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy SJW stalks and attacks Congressman! Hardly a peep from the MSM (Marxist State Media).

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Typical, the MSM Blames Trump for everything from Klintstone loosing to crickets chirping at night.
But when one of their own follows and attacks a Republican Congressman and his female aide, well, crickets again.
A 35 year old SJW Wendi Wright, from Union City, Tennessee,

has been charged with felony reckless endangerment.
The Weakley County Sheriff's Department wrote in a press release,"Her dogged pursuit of their vehicle caused the passengers to fear Wright would run them off the road."
Ms. Wright, has been accused of following Republican Congressman David Kustoff, in her car as he left a tour of the University of Tennessee. Apparently she had been stalking both the congressman, who was with an aide, Marianne Dunavant, until they were forced to pull off the road into a driveway. Wright exited her vehicle and began screaming and striking the windows of their vehicle and at one point reached inside the Congressman’s car. She was then taken into custody, before being released on a $1,000 bond.
www.nbcnews.com...
wreg.com...
Usual supportive psycho trolls attacking in 5..4..3..2..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Do we have a video of the stalking? Was she one of those periscopers?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
She certainly has a pair. Unfortunately its someone elses. People are being conditioned and manipulated into this behavior. 1 part organic mass psychosis, 1 part dextrous puppetteers with sinister plans.

Our real world becomes more like a film all the time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Do we have a video of the stalking? Was she one of those periscopers?

I only found this u-tube.
Seems like the usual libtards not only support this assault but are willing to start a legal defense fund for her.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Why is she a SJW??

She's just someone who's been trying to contact her congressman (this guy in the article) but has gotten no reply. She has a daughter with preexisting conditions and want's to know what's going to happen with the repeal and replace health care that this guy voted for. He's apparently ignoring all town hall and meeting requests from those who voted for him.

I doubt this will be the last time you hear of something like this and they aren't SJW's. They are concerned parents and family members who have someone they care about that might be left die because some f*cking selfish pricks in DC voted to give rich people tax breaks instead of taking care of peoples lives.

You think when people are left without any healthcare and people start dying off that they're just going to sit back and say "Oh well." Not likely.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I agree. The ruling classes just ignore us, which ever side of the fence we are on. They lie and we accept it. They succumb to corporate greed and we accept it. They kill in our name and we accept it. The pass law after law that benefits none but the wealthy and we accept it. I fear a breaking point is being reached.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

One of your sources said that she recorded her encounter and posted it on facebook.

See, I knew I was onto something.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Why is she a SJW??

She's just someone who's been trying to contact her congressman (this guy in the article) but has gotten no reply. She has a daughter with preexisting conditions and want's to know what's going to happen with the repeal and replace health care that this guy voted for. He's apparently ignoring all town hall and meeting requests from those who voted for him.Text Red

I doubt this will be the last time you hear of something like this and they aren't SJW's. They are concerned parents and family members who have someone they care about that might be left die because some f*cking selfish pricks in DC voted to give rich people tax breaks instead of taking care of peoples lives.

You think when people are left without any healthcare and people start dying off that they're just going to sit back and say "Oh well." Not likely.

Sources or it's not so, so stop trolling.
Who did you vote for that's in Washington D.C. from California?
And this is your reason to support felonies and civil disobedience? You only support the electoral process and law when it rolls into your favor! Otherwise, your opposition is racist, misogynist, homophobic, bible thumping, gun toting...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

If family members start dying, especially children and elderly because they no longer have health insurance because of this new change to Trumpcare, you can bet you're ass people will start flipping out.

Nothing like that is really happening just yet. Just a whole lot of worried people waiting to see what exactly happens next. But while they wait and worry and continue to be ignored by those who voted for this the anger and resentment will just build and it will take very little to set that whole thing off.

Especially if it's peoples children. You have too many parents who lose their kids over something like this and they don't give a damn about reason or laws, they'll be out for blood in a very personal way.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Law enforcement later tracked down Wright because she posted a detailed Facebook account of the incident.

What an idiot.

Don't blame the MSM for not giving it much concern because Trump is dominating the airwaves as he always is and that's just the way he likes it. But even if Trump wasn't POTUS and wasn't giving the MSM endless headlines, I dunno if this story would have gotten much attention because as the saying goes, if it bleeds it leads and she caused no bleeds.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

First of all Violater, I never said I supported anything or didn't support anything about any of this. I'm just pointing out that this won't be last time you hear about it happening most likely and I said why that is.

Second, if you want a link and I didn't provide one just ask. You don't need to start calling me a troll right off the bad. Maybe I just forgot or figured everyone had already read about the details. So here ya go. Untwist your panties now and relax.
www.buzzfeed.com...

The other article, that I can't link because my internet is screwing up is at the DailyMail. Do a google search for this woman's name and it's the first link.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I agree. The ruling classes just ignore us, which ever side of the fence we are on. They lie and we accept it. They succumb to corporate greed and we accept it. They kill in our name and we accept it. The pass law after law that benefits none but the wealthy and we accept it. I fear a breaking point is being reached.

I see, lies and corporate greed, all Republican.
You have forgotten; when Obama grabbed almost a trillion dollars for “stimulus” spending, created virtually zero private-sector jobs with it, allowed a great deal of the money to vanish into thin air, and then spent the rest of his presidency complaining that he needed hundreds of billions more to repair roads and bridges.
Operation Fast and Furious, the Obama administration’s insane program to use American gun dealers and straw purchasers to arm Mexican drug lords, is a scandal with a huge body count, prominently including Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry and Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent Jamie Zapata, plus hundreds of Mexican citizens.
ObamaCare: Everything about ObamaCare is a scandal, from the President’s incessant lies about keeping your doctor and old plan if you liked it!
Iran nuclear deal and ransom payment: Everything about Obama’s dealings with Iran has been scandalous, beginning with his silence while the Green Revolution was brutally put down by the mullahs in 2009. The Iran nuclear deal was pushed with lies and media manipulation. The infamous pallet of cash that wasn’t a ransom has become symbolic of Obama’s mendacity and penchant for breaking the rules, when he thinks following them is too much trouble.
Or how about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation engaged in a kind of pay-for-play arrangement, in which those who gave money to the foundation got access and favors from Hillary's State Department. If true, that's called graft, and it's a felony.
The mining company, Uranium One, was originally based in South Africa, but merged in 2007 with Canada-based UrAsia Energy. Shareholders there retained a controlling interest until 2010, when Russia’s nuclear agency, Rosatom, completed purchase of a 51% stake. Hillary Clinton played a part in the transaction because it involved the transfer of ownership of a material deemed important to national security — uranium, amounting to one-fifth of U.S. reserves!
Please give me an example of Republicans, rioting, causing civil disobedience, and attacking Congressman.
You are not part of the solution, your part of the problem.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You assume too much. My belief is that this has been going on for decades. To me there's one party and your willful blindness that by putting an R after your name on a ballet equals a white hat is laughable. My comment didn't mention either party but the ruling classes. They are one in the same to me. They are all WHORES, R or D.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: TobyFlenderson

If family members start dying, especially children and elderly because they no longer have health insurance because of this new change to Trumpcare, you can bet you're ass people will start flipping out.

Nothing like that is really happening just yet. Just a whole lot of worried people waiting to see what exactly happens next. But while they wait and worry and continue to be ignored by those who voted for this the anger and resentment will just build and it will take very little to set that whole thing off.

Especially if it's peoples children. You have too many parents who lose their kids over something like this and they don't give a damn about reason or laws, they'll be out for blood in a very personal way.

Lul wut?
I work in a Pharmacy. Almost weekly there's multiple elderly people that can't afford a couple hundred dollar (sometimes thousands) medicine a doctor prescribed them, and usually it's medicine they need to live.
They can't pay we don't play.
Right or wrong this is how the system's been for a while, you just don't know about it bevause uou don't see it.
The only party/flag pharmaceutical companies support is the Big $. If people actually knew how much they don't care about their cute whittle families there'd be revolution over night.
edit on fWednesdayAmerica/Chicago0410699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm ok with demanding answers to tough questions, but attacking a representative after chasing them down is a crime.

Everyone has a right to pursue health care. The Constitution does not indicate that the government needs to manage or fund healthcare for US citizens.

I'm sure lots of people now feel like government healthcare is a right. A right that's paid for by me, but not used by me because I get mine through my own payments and through the benefits of my company. The US government is not an insurance agency. This lady needs to get off her social justice high horse and get better tactics. As soon as she pays her fine and pleads to her misdemeanor.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmania
I'm ok with demanding answers to tough questions, but attacking a representative after chasing them down is a crime.

Everyone has a right to pursue health care. The Constitution does not indicate that the government needs to manage or fund healthcare for US citizens.

I'm sure lots of people now feel like government healthcare is a right. A right that's paid for by me, but not used by me because I get mine through my own payments and through the benefits of my company. The US government is not an insurance agency. This lady needs to get off her social justice high horse and get better tactics. As soon as she pays her fine and pleads to her misdemeanor.

Yes, I agree.
The lazy, the people that feel entitled to a free society, let them go to the countries that "provide free healthcare."
As for this psycho SJW, lock here up!
edit on V092017Wednesdaypm31America/ChicagoWed, 17 May 2017 14:09:10 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Actually I am aware of that. My wife used to work in a pharmacy and quit because of exactly what you just said. She got tired of having to watch people decide between getting food for the week or getting their meds. So she decided that wasn't the kind of work she wanted to deal with every day.

I think the difference here though is that, depending upon what is passed of course, lots of people will be losing their coverage by no fault of their own. It's simply being taken away from them by their congressmen who just voted it away. The way they'll see it is that one day they were covered, they were paying what had been agreed to and now it's just gone and it was all decided without any concern to what they would do.

All it's going to take is someone who loses the only person in their life that matters to this change and they say "Screw it" and decide if they're going to lose someone because of a congressman's vote, maybe that congressman should lose someone too. Those people are out there and they'll react in serious ways.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If you think the government is or will be any better about it, you're crazy. But instead of simply telling you the price, they will just tell you they are out of it ... even if it's sitting right there on a shelf where you can't see it. That's because they ration it.

Husband worked at a military base pharmacy and had to tell veterans of both WWII and Vietnam, some who had driven for hours just for that scrip, that they didn't have what they had because ... rationing.

So which would you prefer? The lie or the price. Either way, you ain't getting your drugs.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Whatever.

That's pretty much a different conversation so I'm not sure what to say. I'm neither in agreement or disagreement with what you're saying nor is this a conversation about me personally.

I never said the government would be any better or worse or anything along those lines.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Whatever.

That's pretty much a different conversation so I'm not sure what to say. I'm neither in agreement or disagreement with what you're saying nor is this a conversation about me personally.

I never said the government would be any better or worse or anything along those lines.

OK, so which Congressman are you going to follow home and attack?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join