It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaffetz: I'm ready to subpoena for Comey memo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Swills

I can write a memo, too, making accusations and even using big words to do it, accusing my boss that just fired me of doing something inappropriate.

I can put any date I want to on it.

Of course, anyone can write a memo and claim it was written whenever. Perhaps it will say "I wrote this on such and such date and that's proof I wrote it on such and such a date" (sarcasm).

In a political climate where entire news outlets rabidly create fake news, manipulate and deliberately misdirect viewers, add in billionaire benefactors who rabidly write cheques to raise a rabble army of trolls, agitators and public rioters and rabble raisers at the drop of a hat, other sympathisers allegedly organised the murder of DNC staff who leaked scandals to WLs, it's the simplest thing in the world to fake a piece of paper and claim it is 'the memo', especially with the handy asset of a disgruntled director who had his head firmly wedged up Clinton's rear end prior to and during the elections and patently backed the completely wrong horse.

That memo, if they even have the nerve to fabricate it, isn't worth the paper it's forged on.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's being reported this afternoon that Chavetz has been unable to contact Comey. It seems the number is no longer working. Chavetz is hoping that by going public, Comey might contact him.

Whaaat?! Something strange is going on. So far, no one has seen any memo.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
It's being reported this afternoon that Chavetz has been unable to contact Comey. It seems the number is no longer working. Chavetz is hoping that by going public, Comey might contact him.

Whaaat?! Something strange is going on. So far, no one has seen any memo.

Got a link for that? If true, then it would suggest that Comey is trying to go "off the grid." Your number doesn't stop working if your phone is turned off or destroyed, it will just go to voicemail. It means that either he stopped paying the bill, or cancelled his service.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
This is getting better by the minute.

The Senate Judiciary Committee has demanded all of Comey's Memos on everyone.

Yates, Lynch and Obama and everyone else.

This is what happens when you open the door.

Buck

nice

the fireworks are about to begin
hopefully ALL the dirt will be exposed

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Chaffetz had tweeted it.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
May 25, 2017

Something's wrong...

""In a letter to Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), the FBI’s assistant director for congressional affairs, Gregory Brower, said the bureau can’t provide the memo until it consults with Robert Mueller, the new special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russia’s election meddling.""

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The FBI is stalling. There's no reason they can't throw that memo on a copy machine and send the copy to the oversight committee. I wonder if this really means they can't find the memo.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join