It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaffetz: I'm ready to subpoena for Comey memo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Abysha

Please rationalize your thought process for me.

If you support somebody without regard to their policy, that's worse than willingly supporting an ideologue; it's supporting somebody based on a cult of personality.

It's why so many Trump supporters are about to be surprised when their healthcare doesn't exist or cover their cancer.

But he pisses off liberals and speaks his mind, goddammit. Good enough for me.

Hmm, you mean like ant war people that voted for the nobel peace prize winner only to have him attack country after country.

Or anti wall st people that had to watch Obama bail out and buddy up to those criminals.

And how most of these people didn't have the courage to speak up about it, how they bought in to his cult of personality.

And how they bottled that up for eight years and are now unleashing it on Trump without even knowing what his policies are.

And how media personalities and celebrities that proudly proclaimed to be anti war and wall st that praised Obama endlessly and said nothing critical in 8 years are now back on their moral high horse shouting about Trump and fascism?

Nothing to say about those people?

But voting for someone because you think their attitude wont allow them to be a deep state warmongering sell out somehow makes you a cultists?

Tell me, which sides cult is rioting to keep opposing speakers off of campus? Which sides cultists rioted after the election?

Trump is president now, not Obama. Get over it.

Ok cool. So I assume you wont be making any comments about Trump not acting Presidentially. He is President now, so no comparing him to the past presidents.

And I guess you can't respond to the antitrump cultists beating opponents and rioting. Thats cool though. Enjoy your sweet cult robes you get for towing the party line.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's exactly why I even supported Trump to begin with. Policies and ideologies mean nothing to me...

But by no means am I some cult member.

If you don't care about policies yet you support somebody, you just might be in a cult.

Might also be in a cult if you hate someone and it has nothing to do with his policies.

I don't think anybody hates him for any reason other than his policies. Everybody I know who can't stand Trump can cite policy based reasons why.

His personality is horrid but I could have looked past that if he didn't threaten my family or my planet with his stances.

He threatened your family?
And threatened the planet?
How so?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Abysha

Please rationalize your thought process for me.

If you support somebody without regard to their policy, that's worse than willingly supporting an ideologue; it's supporting somebody based on a cult of personality.

It's why so many Trump supporters are about to be surprised when their healthcare doesn't exist or cover their cancer.

But he pisses off liberals and speaks his mind, goddammit. Good enough for me.

Hmm, you mean like ant war people that voted for the nobel peace prize winner only to have him attack country after country.

Or anti wall st people that had to watch Obama bail out and buddy up to those criminals.

And how most of these people didn't have the courage to speak up about it, how they bought in to his cult of personality.

And how they bottled that up for eight years and are now unleashing it on Trump without even knowing what his policies are.

And how media personalities and celebrities that proudly proclaimed to be anti war and wall st that praised Obama endlessly and said nothing critical in 8 years are now back on their moral high horse shouting about Trump and fascism?

Nothing to say about those people?

But voting for someone because you think their attitude wont allow them to be a deep state warmongering sell out somehow makes you a cultists?

Tell me, which sides cult is rioting to keep opposing speakers off of campus? Which sides cultists rioted after the election?

Trump is president now, not Obama. Get over it.

Ok cool. So I assume you wont be making any comments about Trump not acting Presidentially. He is President now, so no comparing him to the past presidents.

And I guess you can't respond to the antitrump cultists beating opponents and rioting. Thats cool though. Enjoy your sweet cult robes you get for towing the party line.

I'm a registered Green Party member and voted for Dr. Stein. I'm not towing any partisan line.

It's baffling that people still think Trump hasn't earned contempt by his own merit.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's exactly why I even supported Trump to begin with. Policies and ideologies mean nothing to me...

But by no means am I some cult member.

If you don't care about policies yet you support somebody, you just might be in a cult.

Might also be in a cult if you hate someone and it has nothing to do with his policies.

I don't think anybody hates him for any reason other than his policies. Everybody I know who can't stand Trump can cite policy based reasons why.

His personality is horrid but I could have looked past that if he didn't threaten my family or my planet with his stances.

If everyone you know thinks that you need to meet more people.

So I assume you think his policies threaten the planet more than the neocon and their democratic allies plans to go to war with Russia. Yep, makes sense.

Oh and ETA, I see you voted green party. So you were cool with open borders. But sure, that didn't threaten anyones life.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
LOL!!! The guy was meticulous with his records and you actually think this is BS. You right wingers are truly disconnected with reality.

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Swills

I can write a memo, too, making accusations and even using big words to do it, accusing my boss that just fired me of doing something inappropriate.

I can put any date I want to on it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
LOL!!! The guy was meticulous with his records and you actually think this is BS. You right wingers are truly disconnected with reality.

I can write a memo, too, making accusations and even using big words to do it, accusing my boss that just fired me of doing something inappropriate.

Anti-Trump folks are running with this memo as actual evidence meanwhile, everyone else is asking for evidence.

Which one of those defines reality?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Wait, so just because a person keeps memos, that means that what is in their has to be truth?

Again, lets seem the memeos on the Hillary investigation then. Oh wait, his allies didn't see fit to leak them to the press.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Do u think it's possible that the memo was made up to appear as evidence? Fabricated?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Jesus Christ......here is another Leftist know it all.
Don't go down the road of disconnected reality, you guys don't know what reality is.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Do u think it's possible that the memo was made up to appear as evidence? Fabricated?

I've said so several times today. But President Trump was the catalyst for Comey creating this ghost/fake/alleged memo.

He hit Comey with the "I'll release our taped conversation" threat, and Comey fires back with this "Trump Ask Me to give Flynn a break" allegation. It's like two baby-men beating their chests.

We'll see if one/neither/both are bluffing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Ok everyone. We get it. Some people are on one side of this and others are on the other side.

The big question of course, "Was there a memo or not??"

Nobody can say for sure but apparently we'll find out pretty quick. Why not just wait a day or two or whatever and find out???

What good is it to go back and forth challenging each other over something nobody knows but will find out shortly???

Both sides are waiting for the big "I told you so moment". We get it already. So let's wait and see shall we??

No amount of sh*t talking is going to help or hinder anything at this point. We just have to wait. So let's just wait and when it happens just think how much better it will be to talk sh*t then after you've had time to come up with something new to say???

All the circle jerk nonsense is just going to wear you out before the big day.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

Possible? Sure it's possible. The mere proof of existence could invalidate all this debate.

Fabricated? Probably not IMO. I mean there has to be at the very least something to point at. I would wager that highly out of context would be the case thus not it being released.

Time will tell.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I'm wondering how we would confirm that the memo is in fact real and unaltered? And who does the confirming? At this point, I do not trust the FBI and by the length of tenure, I would assume Comey has plenty of cronies who would help seek revenge for his termination.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Lol.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Why do you want to flush our peeing match!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Whoever shoots furthest gets two scoops of ice cream.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Ok everyone. We get it. Some people are on one side of this and others are on the other side.

The big question of course, "Was there a memo or not??"

Nobody can say for sure but apparently we'll find out pretty quick. Why not just wait a day or two or whatever and find out???

What good is it to go back and forth challenging each other over something nobody knows but will find out shortly???

Both sides are waiting for the big "I told you so moment". We get it already. So let's wait and see shall we??

No amount of sh*t talking is going to help or hinder anything at this point. We just have to wait. So let's just wait and when it happens just think how much better it will be to talk sh*t then after you've had time to come up with something new to say???

All the circle jerk nonsense is just going to wear you out before the big day.

For the record I think Trump probably did say something close to what is being alleged, and Comey probably did keep a memo. I just dont think its a big deal at all, especially considering Comety said nothing at the time when he historically has commented in situations like that, and that the investigation is occurring and McCabe said there was no interference.

However, despite that, just producing a memo does not mean it is truthful. It could be, but it could be an attempt to get back at the man who fired him.

So I am afraid that we may be waiting forever and still not get to the truth of the matter.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ripper777

I'm wondering how we would confirm that the memo is in fact real and unaltered? And who does the confirming? At this point, I do not trust the FBI and by the length of tenure, I would assume Comey has plenty of cronies who would help seek revenge for his termination.

Remember Schumer saying the FBI was something to be feared and would get back at Trump (well before the Comey firing). Now we are all to assume this was just a big joke.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Over the server, around Libya, through Russia, bounce off the hotel bed and splash all Americans in the face. Nothin but politics!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join