It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chaffetz: I'm ready to subpoena for Comey memo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That's a pretty broad stroke, sure the extremes exist but they hardly represent the majority of Trump supporters.

Even on ATS, the extremes are a minority.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Funny, I was just talking about Trump's recordings.

You can't say the memo doesn't exist because you don't like the Liberal media. As the title states, the memo is about to be subpoenaed. If and when it's discovered that memo exists and is real, what will you do then?

If there really was a memo the NYT would have plastered that all over the news. Don't you realize that they just throw everything they can find at him and just hope that something sticks? They are getting really desperate and i hope they keep this up. Can't wait until Trump goes nuclear on all of them.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Honestly, what's wrong with Trump "asking" for the FBI Director to end an investigation?? If Comey didn't want to, he could just say "no"... Some of you are acting like Trump stormed into his office and demanded Comey to stop the investigation... He simply asked.. that is all... But maybe he should have had the conversation in private on some random tarmac like Bill Clinton & Loretta Lynch did...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

That's a pretty broad stroke, sure the extremes exist but they hardly represent the majority of Trump supporters.

Even on ATS, the extremes are a minority.

Well i just like Trump because he pissed a lot of people off but now since nearly everyone tells me that he needs to go i switched to a die hard supporter. The effort from all sides to get rid off him is mindblowing and just shows that the Leprechaun was destined to win but their plan failed and now they don't know how to handle the situation. People still underestimate Trump and i'm just here getting comfy and enjoying the show.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Can't wait until Trump goes nuclear on all of them.

At least it'll be better than coal.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Abysha because: Goddamn phone...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

That's exactly why I even supported Trump to begin with. Policies and ideologies mean nothing to me, but I knew exactly what the elite left were and what their agenda was. The fact that they deliberately demonized Trump and pushed a false narrative made it easy to root for him.

But by no means am I some cult member. If Trump turns out to be a fraud and I could care less what happens to him.
edit on 16-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

That's exactly why I even supported Trump to begin with. Policies and ideologies mean nothing to me...

But by no means am I some cult member.

If you don't care about policies yet you support somebody, you just might be in a cult.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

That's exactly why I even supported Trump to begin with. Policies and ideologies mean nothing to me...

If you don't care about policies yet you support somebody, you just might be in a cult.

Might also be in a cult if you hate someone and it has nothing to do with his policies.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Please rationalize your thought process for me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If you support somebody without regard to their policy, that's worse than willingly supporting an ideologue; it's supporting somebody based on a cult of personality.

It's why so many Trump supporters are about to be surprised when their healthcare doesn't exist or cover their cancer.

But he pisses off liberals and speaks his mind, goddammit. Good enough for me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

The NY Times said that an unnamed source said they saw this memo.

Comey has said nothing about any memo, so... well see.

I think the corporate media is getting played or are just really stupid.

Oh, and if it turns out to be true and this memo exists and says what is being reported, then Trump should be prosecuted for attempting to obstruct justice.

a reply to: jhn7537

Well there is that too.
edit on 16-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: added

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You said:

"If and when he is removed and disgraced, what then Trump supporters? How will you feel and what will you do?"

We'll go with Pence, what would you expect, us to call Bill and Hillary off the tarmac?

If Trump goes, and I don't care, I suspect that all of the truly incredible stuff about Obama is going to come out and make him look even worse than anything that Trump may have done.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If you support somebody without regard to their policy, that's worse than willingly supporting an ideologue; it's supporting somebody based on a cult of personality.

It's why so many Trump supporters are about to be surprised when their healthcare doesn't exist or cover their cancer.

Hmm, you mean like ant war people that voted for the nobel peace prize winner only to have him attack country after country.

Or anti wall st people that had to watch Obama bail out and buddy up to those criminals.

And how most of these people didn't have the courage to speak up about it, how they bought in to his cult of personality.

And how they bottled that up for eight years and are now unleashing it on Trump without even knowing what his policies are.

And how media personalities and celebrities that proudly proclaimed to be anti war and wall st that praised Obama endlessly and said nothing critical in 8 years are now back on their moral high horse shouting about Trump and fascism?

Nothing to say about those people?

But voting for someone because you think their attitude wont allow them to be a deep state warmongering sell out somehow makes you a cultists?

Tell me, which sides cult is rioting to keep opposing speakers off of campus? Which sides cultists rioted after the election?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Personally, I feel Trump did nothing wrong. He didn't order Comey. He didn't threaten Comey. He made a suggestion to not destroy the life of a soldier who served the nation for decades. To me, it is Trump's compassionate side.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

That doesn't seem rational at all.

Did you miss the part where I said if he turns out to be a fraud I could care less what happens to him? Hardly a cult member.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I would be surprised if Trump hasn't recorded every conversation he's had in person or on the phone for years, especially since being president...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The top cop in this country is the Attorney General of the USA...the second highest cop in this country then would be the Director of the FBI.
If this memo is real and what it contains is what has been reported, Comey being the 2nd highest ranking cop of the country and the crack investigator he supposedly is, why didn't he attempt to get an indictment for obstruction of justice on Trump when it happened in February?
Again, if true he obviously felt that Trump was not attempting to obstruct justice.
End of story.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Seems to be a traffic jam holding up all these subpoenas we keep hearing about...

Susan Rice was threatened with a subpoena.

The Trump-Comey recorded conversations were supposed to be subpoenaed.

The Trump-Russian transcripts.

Now, the Comey memo pad..

Maybe even the Congressmen are "Show boating" for the limelight, and for being re-elected next year.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Hmm, you mean like ant war people that voted for the nobel peace prize winner only to have him attack country after country.

Or anti wall st people that had to watch Obama bail out and buddy up to those criminals.

And how most of these people didn't have the courage to speak up about it, how they bought in to his cult of personality.

And how they bottled that up for eight years and are now unleashing it on Trump without even knowing what his policies are.

And how media personalities and celebrities that proudly proclaimed to be anti war and wall st that praised Obama endlessly and said nothing critical in 8 years are now back on their moral high horse shouting about Trump and fascism?

Nothing to say about those people?

But voting for someone because you think their attitude wont allow them to be a deep state warmongering sell out somehow makes you a cultists?

Tell me, which sides cult is rioting to keep opposing speakers off of campus? Which sides cultists rioted after the election?

Trump is president now, not Obama. Get over it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Might also be in a cult if you hate someone and it has nothing to do with his policies.

I don't think anybody hates him for any reason other than his policies. Everybody I know who can't stand Trump can cite policy based reasons why.

His personality is horrid but I could have looked past that if he didn't threaten my family or my planet with his stances.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join