It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats launch 'Resistance Summer'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Here they come !

Desperate and Defeated Democrats are on the move !

Crazy Nut DNC Chairperson Tom Perez is mounting an offensive to beat Republicans !

Republicans have just about taken over most State and Local government !

(Although some small places still have old style Democrat government)

It's the rise of the brand new !! SS/SA Sturmabteilung !!

They must do all they can now to save what's left of the Democrat Party.

2018/2020 elections are their targets.

At the rate they're going however, it's curtains all over again !

90% of the MSM was on their side in 2016 and look what happened !

This Democrat offensive will last (and continue to fail) until 2024 when we will see a new enlightenment of political leadership.

Dems launch 'Resistance Summer'

The Democratic National Committee is attempting to harness resistance to President Trump into a national effort aimed at building out state and local party ranks.

Billed as the "Resistance Summer," the DNC will hold events with allies across the country in early June before sponsoring a national training summit in the hopes of registering scores of new Democratic voters.

The move is the first concrete action from Democrats’ promise to return to a "50-state solution" in light of massive Republican gains in state legislatures across the country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It might work as long as the people who are considered "leaders" of the Democratic party keep their mouths shut. When they speak words, most Americans shake their head in disgust, sprinkled with a smidgen of pity.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

When Trump supporters have among their ranks countless angry voters who's family members are dying of treatable conditions he promised to cover, the DNC won't have to lift a finger.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

The only way I see them ever getting new voters is if they promise free college, free health care, free housing, free food, free paid vacations, free cars, free phones, free computers, free child care, free furniture, free appliances, free concert tickets, free clothes (must be designer), free airline tickets, free maid service, free lawn care, free manicures and pedicures, free massages, free jewelry, free Brazillian waxes, free gym memberships, and free cruises.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

When Trump supporters have among their ranks countless angry voters who's family members are dying of treatable conditions he promised to cover, the DNC won't have to lift a finger.

They will fail.

Maybe 2024.

Maybe

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The democratic party would be in control if they could quit stepping on their own foot with the rampant corruption and the pushing of extremist positions (looking at you sjws).

I think it might be better if we voted on policy positions instead of congressmen. Reps and Dems have fouled things up too much to be left in charge. Identity politics is poison applied to the real world.

Edit to add: it might not be better. The masses arent too bright. Hard to be worse though.
edit on 16-5-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Abysha

They will fail.

Maybe 2024.

Maybe

Correct, democrats will fail. Almost as badly as the Republicans.

When Republicans lose their jobs (or they simply can't get covered for their preexisting conditions) and their children and spouses are dying from simple #, it won't matter. The people in charge right now will be the ones left holding the smoking gun.

And there will be hell to pay. Sooooo many of his voters relied on medicaid expansions and the ACA. When this administration becomes the greatest single threat to the families of millions... what do you really think is gonna happen? Trump's not gonna get a slow clap, leading up to an applause with some sentimental music playing. No, he's going to be fearing the hoards of gun packing conservatives who's loved ones were killed by his existence.

It's not going to end well for him and it won't be because of the DNC.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

The only way I see them ever getting new voters is if they promise free college, free health care, free housing, free food, free paid vacations, free cars, free phones, free computers, free child care, free furniture, free appliances, free concert tickets, free clothes (must be designer), free airline tickets, free maid service, free lawn care, free manicures and pedicures, free massages, free jewelry, free Brazillian waxes, free gym memberships, and free cruises.

So you're saying I have a shot?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

No laws have passed yet to make any of that happen.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Abysha

No laws have passed yet to make any of that happen.

Oh thank goodness! Also, it's a good thing that things don't progress or unfold or become the future! Could you imagine if the sun actually went down tonight?! Madness! I mean, I'm told it will but it hasn't happened yet so I'm not going to replace my lightbulbs or even discuss going to bed.

Time doesn't just unfold with events happening or anything silly like that. I hear ya.

new topics

top topics

join