It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Dimensional Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The fine details arent too important, it was mainly a weird combination of star wars and my waking life.

For the first time to my memory, I had a two dimensional dream. All the scenes and people were 2 dimensional.

Some times my entire field of view would be 2d, at other times, it was a combination of 2d and 3d, with 2 dimensional people and objects oriented in differing foreground and back ground locations.

Have any other ATS members experienced this?
edit on 16-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
All the time. Drawn characters with outlines and everything.

I've probably seen way too many animated tv shows and movies over the years.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Lulpin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Cool stuff... probably weird when seeing it so new too.

Can I ask... have you been pushing effort to Pineal Gland de-calcification techniques? I ask because I am researching links to D-M-T production and visual acuity.

My experiences in such this put it in weird facets... where 2D & 3D is indistinguishable as different. Kind of like an astral projection but remote viewing instead. The best way to describe it would be extreme tunnel vision... or pulling back focus without moving. These things happened in the awaken state, but a meditative state.
edit on 16-5-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

There is an herb that is popular during Thanksgiving in stuffing... see New Riders of the Purple Sage. Anyway, went 2D when I "consumed" it (like Miley Cyrus), well, very distinct. I suggest listening to the masters of psychedelia, the Beatles. Especially, Let It Be, after you google the common name.

Might help.

ETA: It was not a "dream" just an aspect of reality.
edit on 16-5-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Three beer denial

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I have totally experienced that in a dream once before, but it was so strange that I'll never forget it. I started lucid dreaming during a dream which happens to me from time to time. So, as I started to become aware that I was dreaming I became curious by what I saw happening in dream version of a room from my house. People were drawing on the walls with chalk and I asked what they were doing and they told me they were creating 2d landscapes and asked me to give it a go; so I did and after I drew a few things I focused my consciousnesses in to the drawing then I felt a very compressed feeling and it felt like I was forced between reality types and I emerged in the 2d drawing which scared the hell out of me because everything felt rigid and flat and compressed so I 'jumped' out of the drawing back in to my 3d dream, then I woke up shortly after.

It was very weird and I haven't had a dream like that since, but I wouldn't be necessarily opposed to it happening again.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

Cool stuff... probably weird when seeing it so new too.

Can I ask... have you been pushing effort to Pineal Gland de-calcification techniques? I ask because I am researching links to D-M-T production and visual acuity.

My experiences in such this put it in weird facets... where 2D & 3D is indistinguishable as different. Kind of like an astral projection but remote viewing instead. The best way to describe it would be extreme tunnel vision... or pulling back focus without moving. These things happened in the awaken state, but a meditative state.

Well, i dont ingest or use fluoride. Havent my entire life.

I also tried dimethyl once. It took me back to a dream that I had when I was very young.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
The fine details arent too important, it was mainly a weird combination of star wars and my waking life.

For the first time to my memory, I had a two dimensional dream. ...

Ever read 'Flatland'? A quick book giving a hint how the world would be in 2 dimensions.

Any 'dimensions' are just different Perspectives of the same One unmoving Universal all inclusive Reality/Self! *__-

With one eye, we would see in two dimensions.
We live in a 3d world because, perhaps, we see it with two eyes.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes.

Nazis in vacuous black like the space between Clutch Cargo lips were 2D. The blackness was
leaving trails as it composed their form.

A college mate and I were in South America rooting around at the base of a palm tree.

Then the nazis began firing space black bullets that moved in time lapse.
Horrifying slow motion.
When they turned sideways, they disappeared.

Just then, we found a large cache of artillery, stashed at the base of the palm tree.

There have been several others. I believe 2D is pretty much the problem, because we made it control our existence. Like, new what I mean?

# 776

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Good deal... thanks. I was under the assumption that the case was such that you didn't have a strong attachment to Flouride.

The Pineal Gland makes D-M-T naturally... I'd only trust what comes of its natural production even though the links of it connecting to self even synthetically are well documented. Its just a preference to want to enjoy it naturally as opposed to synthetic.

When production increases, it increases the visual acuity like I mentioned... especially on the 2D plateaus. It may be noticeable that previously unnoticed differences in 2D planes are quite easy to see. Examples like... noticing that 2 lines aren't parallel in relation to each other... where others don't see any differences and think the lines are parallel.

If this is a growing function within yourself, than it could be likely that the lucid dreaming aspects of this are practicing the new abilities to expand subtle adaptations. A lot of these things go unnoticed and processed within the dream state, but the human consciousness level of humans overall has shifted and part of the affects of shift is an expanded ability to connect the woken state and the sleep state of consciousness' knowledge paths.

Fractals through 2D straight lines has long been a thought of weirdness to me... I next to never talk about it with others. I just ponder what I see... have not spent much time debating it with others.

top topics

join