It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Patent!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

No.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Here is another interesting video by Talk is Cheap. I think this must have been the first video on this subject they were talking about from the one in my OP.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: The GUT

Everyone knows there's nothing classified on ATS, ever. So it doesn't matter what people talk about does it.

When there are discussions about the aliens and their interbreeding agenda, it certainly is above top secret. But it doesn't matter, the government will continue denying abduction are happening, and obviously the alien won't come clean ever.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
NVM....comes across as a mad rant lol....
Will put in a thread in a more concise manner.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
Giant Triangular UFO photos found on NASA website

NASA’s Gateway to Astronaut Photography website continues to provide tantalizing evidence of UFOs in space. The latest in a series of astronaut photographs revealing UFOs taken during the Space Shuttle Program was ‘rediscovered’ two days ago, and reveal a very large triangular object on a descent trajectory towards the Earth. The photos were taken in 1986 during the Space Shuttle Columbia mission STS-61C.

Is it space debris as NASA claims; an extraterrestrial mothership as some UFO researchers believe; or a highly classified government spacecraft called a flying triangle or TR-3B?

The ‘rediscovery’ of the two photographs may be further hard evidence that something is flying in space near NASA space missions that is an unknown spacecraft of some kind.

Go read more on the Source Article, and see the pictures there.

The video was removed. Oops! Looks like NASA let one slip out by mistake.

Did anybody notice that of the two photographs that the craft evidently has move in a horizontal motion and yet it remains in a relatively flat position to the camera. Space debris tends to tumble. This black object seems stable. That implies it is under control.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey zaphod.....

Now that the patent for the tr3b has been exposed does that mean we call all talk about the tr3b in the aviation forum now😈
Or, alternately, you and Zaph can go back to hyping flying triangle electronic dream retrievers and breakaway civilizations.

Hahaha! This is absolute gold! Glad you've paid enough attention to see the duplicitous nature in what has been said and the "I know and have the goods on these exotic craft, but I'm not risking men in suits knocking on my door and going to prison" high-mindedness. Maybe when they get their stories straight us low-brow, non-geniuses will finally be let in on the secret(s).

edit on 19-5-2017 by BeefNoMeat because: spelling

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

My thoughts exactly, why release this info now and for how long have they had these for...? Also to note, if they were indeed 'us' how long have they been testing and! For what and when to be released? Nice find?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

It is always a given: the more craft-like that a sighting appears to be the more likely that it is a misidentification, a fake or human made.

Truly anomalous manifestations do not follow the narrow and cartoon-like ideas of traditional ufologists.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

It is always a given: the more craft-like that a sighting appears to be the more likely that it is a misidentification, a fake or human made.

Truly anomalous manifestations do not follow the narrow and cartoon-like ideas of traditional ufologists.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

Yep theyer ours. Theres places you can go to watch them train with them almost nightly.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

No worries this thread went full retard a while ago but thanks for contributing.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Jertens61

Yep theyer ours. Theres places you can go to watch them train with them almost nightly.

WHERE!!????

I wanna see!!!!!

(Bucket list item!)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: BeefNoMeat

No worries this thread went full retard a while ago but thanks for contributing.

No problem, didn't even get through the first page of replies before I recognized how it "went full retard", when I decided to contribute by adding to The Gut's contribution highlighting "how it went full retard".

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join