It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Patent!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
a reply to: The GUT

Thats childs play. I pretty much hype myself these days. Did you know im a genius.
Are you saying you've matured since then?

You are fairly bright for a bass player though. Hey, that reminds me: Do you know what you throw a drowning bass player?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Thats childs play. I pretty much hype myself these days. Did you know im a genius.

I think this should be your new avatar then.

edit on 5/16/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

His amp!!!!

Hey how many guitar players does it take to screw in a light bulb? ..... 100!! Well actually one... But it takes the other 99 to say "pffft!!! I could have done that better!"

What do you call a metronome with feelings?.....

edit on 16-5-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think its obvious i have the maturity of a zygote. And yet ive paid my dues.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Yes!!! Finally somebody who recognizes my greatness!!! I should change my avatar it fits me on many facets.. But alas i keep my flowers because they are in reference to somebody i love very dearly. May all men have exceptional women in their lives.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Yup, I watch em scream over north of Dallas......

With a gen 3 pvs14....turn the gain up a little bit yea

They're big and fast, I'm seeing no lights, just the same look in the scope as a bat.....but I see two colors plain as day

A brown grey and a black grey, in a pattern blocky and delta......there's another kind, too

Edit....that scope won't record, so last night hit the record button on that thermal scope.it'S 2x....

It was catching something like small deltas in a row......and in groups goin the same direction.....to Sherman Texas actually....I'll figure them out, let's hope birds....yep let's call em birds till I report otherwise, I have it on an sd card
edit on 16-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

If you've never seen the craft in the flesh flying you'd never believe it I understand. I've seen the exact craft. It's what led me to ats to find answers in the first place. Typed in low slow silent triangle craft with 3 lights on the tips. Brought me right here. If it wasn't for that sighting with my friends I would have never found this site, and conspiracy theories would be just another word to me. Granted this place is more of a political cesspool now.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Even if they do exist, that doesn't mean the TR3B does or that anything said about it is true. It always amazes me how they can keep something a secret for 30+ years, but what should be the biggest secret in the US military has every detail leaked online, and suddenly they can't do anything about it being leaked.

Does that even begin to make sense to you? It sure doesn't to me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Whatever the name may be. The name used to describe it is tr-3b. The craft could be called fluffy bunny and it wouldn't make a difference.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It's clearly not to secret if some farm boy had one fly over my woods in the middle of the night. It might be highly classified, but it does fly, and is seen. I do understand your point though and I respect your attention to detail.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Yeah I'm ready too.
Close Hold Hose Cold,
BBT's are about and they are out often.
Can we just reveal the darn things ?
All we want is an electric car
with roll up windows that will get us to work
and back that's under 15k.

So if SAIC can show us
their pretty Triangles (especially the ones
with gravity reducing Orange Beach Balls)
we'll be one step closer to plugging our cars into our
house at night. No more gas pumps is the idea in case anyone
missed that..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Just because you see something doesn't mean it's not secret. We got pictures of F-117s flying last summer, years after they were retired. All that tells us is that they were flying two of them. That doesn't give us anything on why they were flying or what they were doing. We can make some guesses based on what we saw, but all they are is guesses.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Zaphod, I have a kind of special request maybe you can help me with:

Where can I go to see one of these things?

Never in my life have I seen anything the least bit unusual even when I was working on the prototype for something very similar to what some of these might be.

I just want to see one with my own eyes!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Just because you see something doesn't mean it's not secret. We got pictures of F-117s flying last summer, years after they were retired. All that tells us is that they were flying two of them. That doesn't give us anything on why they were flying or what they were doing. We can make some guesses based on what we saw, but all they are is guesses.

True. I remember seeing 3 wedge shaped aircraft flying over me on the highway back in 1987. They were silhouetted against the early morning sky (about 4am). Knowing what aircraft were in our forces, they were totally unfamiliar. I made a few inquiries for friends in the service stationed in the area. I was politely asked to not mention it, as they couldn't talk about it "yet". That clinched it for me they were classified.

Only a few years later, 1989, when I saw the unveiling of the F-117, I actually shouted at the TV,

"...THAT IS IT....THAT IS WHAT I SAW FLYING OVER ME THAT MORNING!..."

I then asked those same service members, and they confirmed that, yes, that is what I saw. They were quietly deploying to the ME in anticipation of Saddam moving into Kuwait. They had stopped for a fuel and service rest over at the local base before heading out over the Atlantic. They mentioned that is why they could not confirm nor deny it at the time.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I think you meant:

TR-3B Patent Application!

Anyone can apply for a patent for pretty much anything, as long as you pay the fees. It does not mean that you will get it granted.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I hope I live long enough to see the day this craft unveiled publicly and witness it's offensive/defensive capabilities.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: xconvoyx

I'm pretty sure that no one that is in this thread will ever see it and all of its systems in full use, if you do happen to see it, it will only be glimpses and whispers.

anyone who says on here they know what they are exactly, isn't being 100% honest.

They exist no doubt, but EW weapons suites and microwave systems can do strange things so i think we, who have seen these craft may have not seen them in any real light.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I heard there were some 'UFO'S' on display at some Military-Defense conventions; like a UFO hovering in a hangar completely silent and shown to certain individuals.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: sled735

Considering that the government can grab and classify a patent at will, do you think they're going to leave multiple patents in the open? The supposed TR3B would be a deep black SAP. But we supposedly know everything but the names of the pilots that fly it.

Right, on the deepness of the secret. But, Zap, they keep showing the damned things too us! Others and I have reported many sightings that date back into the 1980s that prove by military standards, anyway, that these magical machines are not typical aircraft of any conventional type. Hence, my thread of a couple of years ago entitled "Black Triangles:The Worst Kept Secret. You really can't dismiss them that easily. As I've said repeated, if they are not our secret craft, then they would have to be alien machines.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Even if they do exist, that doesn't mean the TR3B does or that anything said about it is true. It always amazes me how they can keep something a secret for 30+ years, but what should be the biggest secret in the US military has every detail leaked online, and suddenly they can't do anything about it being leaked.

Does that even begin to make sense to you? It sure doesn't to me.

maybe the military doesnt operate them. from my understanding the cia helped build dreamland. they seem pretty good at keeping things secret for long periods of time. all we can do is guess.

to Violator1: if you happen to come to this thread please repost what u had in your thread that was closed by the mods for whatever reason. i feel like u had plenty of information not in this thread for it to warrant standing on its own and it would be nice to see that info here.
edit on 17-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join