It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TR-3B Patent!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
All those V-shaped craft you've seen in the skies could have been built by our Military.

Need proof?

Here is a patent that goes all the way back to July, 1972, with the most recent being in 2006.

So, next time you see a triangle blocking out the stars, don't get too excited; it's probably "us".

Check out the drawings in this video. Are we finally getting a "drip, drip" of disclosure?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Considering that the government can grab and classify a patent at will, do you think they're going to leave multiple patents in the open? The supposed TR3B would be a deep black SAP. But we supposedly know everything but the names of the pilots that fly it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Does the video have 1980's Buck Rogers synthesizers for a soundtrack?

If it does, I'm out...

Nvm. Saw who it was in the video and I didn't even need to turn the volume down.

No. This guy is nothing but fiction.
edit on 16-5-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I looked into one of the patent holders. Seems this guy has all types of crazy patents.

In the year 2002, many mysterious patents began to surface in the US Patent Office from a man named John Quincy St. Clair. Most with strange names such as the Photon spacecraft or the Chi energy amplifier, it’s anyone’s guess who this man is and where his ideas are from. One of his earliest patents is entitled “Magnetic vortex wormhole generator” which… …has the ability to generate negative mass and a negativespring constant which, according to Einstein’s General Theory ol Relativity, is required in order to create a stable wormhole between our space and hyperspace.

Click here for more info on John Quincy St. Clair

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Considering that the government can grab and classify a patent at will, do you think they're going to leave multiple patents in the open? The supposed TR3B would be a deep black SAP. But we supposedly know everything but the names of the pilots that fly it.

It's on YouTube so it must be true...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Given the leaks from the left anything is possible... When they blame Trump for revealing the TR3B then we will know.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hate to break this to you but i came across that patent years ago. Ran it past accomplished physicists and it seriously fails muster.

A good guy to do due diligence with physics wise here on ats would be MBKennel. Hes a real deal physicist. See what he says about this patent

Now dont get me wrong. There are vehicles that resemble and manuevre like the tr3b. But the science behind how they do that is very different.

Bottom line if you can find the patent for classified stuff than its not classified stuff nor how they are actually getting the vehicles to work.

edit on 16-5-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Hey zaphod.....

Now that the patent for the tr3b has been exposed does that mean we call all talk about the tr3b in the aviation forum now😈

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

This has nothing to do with left, right, or Trump. The TR3B was old when I joined over 10 years ago.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Haha! So you admit it exists!!! I knew it !!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

This has nothing to do with left, right, or Trump. The TR3B was old when I joined over 10 years ago.

It is called sarcasm sparky.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Given the leaks from the left anything is possible... When they blame Trump for revealing the TR3B then we will know.

Yeah genius, because there are so many clues in that post that you're being sarcastic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You dont have to have a lot of intelligence to see the sarcasm. Next time I see you in a thread ill make sure to note it just for you..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hey hey!!! Relax there. Nobodies as dumb as me! Well technically im a genius but day to day i be pretty dumb. But i swear im a genius. Like good will hunting or something. can i have like an astrix next to sarcastic posts so in the future im not fooled. Thats for everybody posting. An astrix please.
I personally think trump disclosed the tr3b to the russians in that latest meeting they had the washington post is so upset over. He was like dobt worry about north korea we got this tr3b its uuuuge!!!

edit on 16-5-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Hey zaphod.....

Now that the patent for the tr3b has been exposed does that mean we call all talk about the tr3b in the aviation forum now😈
Or, alternately, you and Zaph can go back to hyping flying triangle electronic dream retrievers and breakaway civilizations.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Well maybe if you didn't think you were so obvious and smarter than everyone people could see your sarcasm.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Everyone knows there's nothing classified on ATS, ever. So it doesn't matter what people talk about does it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well maybe if you didn't think you were so obvious and smarter than everyone people could see your sarcasm.

Pot... meet kettle.

We done with the insults now?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Thats childs play. I pretty much hype myself these days. Did you know im a genius.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Thats childs play. I pretty much hype myself these days. Did you know im a genius.

Sheldon is that you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join