It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jefwane

It's pretty apparent that "By Any Means Necessary" is not just a fringe ideology anymore, and at this point there's no reason to believe Trump's opponents will ever stop.
What they don't realize is that for every person who went to the polls and voted for Trump, there's another who had already given up hope and stayed home. They have seen now that change is possible and they won't be sitting on the sidelines next time. This relentless "flimsy scandal of the day" strategy is only serving to make more and more people aware of the bias of the MSM. These people will stay silent and watch the media circus until it's time to go to the polls. Then we will see a true sea change in America. The left has awakened a sleeping giant, and for that I thank them.

Ok libs, now go ahead and get a good laugh out of what I just wrote. Just like you did when I said essentially the same thing last June.

originally posted by: underpass61
You know why you don't see anyone wearing Trump stuff or putting a TRUMP sticker on their bumper? They don't want to be harassed or have their car keyed or their windshield broken by the "free speech" Hillary and (mostly, from what I've seen) Bernie liberals. We are out there, you will see...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I really doubt it. I will say trump has had it rough. They have called him on anything and everything.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Trump is catching all the hell that did not get slapped in Obama's face.... because he received a pass on everything imaginable because of his race and Muslim special treatment...

The Government is told to NEVER favor one religion above any other religion... the Refugee flood and the Sanctuary City policies and the complete disregard for a 'Sane' Immigration process which allowed for SHARIA LAW ZONES to replace Civil & National-&-State Laws--->> got lost with potus #44...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
We forget that the wheel is being turned by the same people.

The truth behind the $64,000.00 question was revealed a long time ago, and it proves that we are so entrenched in the game that we can't get off the wheel.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Someone mentioned that "they" must "want Pence bad." Unfortunately, a lot of these idiots who are throwing temper tantrums never paid attention in their high school civics classes. If they throw Trump out, they assume they can put whoever they want "on the throne," as it were...and so they can put a progressive back in, in place of the hated Donald. (Did anyone read Rosie's all caps tweet???) I don't think they want Pence...I think they want to somehow regain their liberal power base in the White House.

Which just goes to show you how lamentably moronic these leftists are...and how little they really know about how this country works.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
You'll need to come up with solutions as opposed to telling people they fell for something you believe to be a con.

Pointing out a fact doesn't need to be accompanied by anything else.

Pointing out the sun is hot doesn't mean you have to provide people shade.

The fact that he is so hated by the established order, and has moved on quite a few of his promises over the first 100 days, does not support your assertions.

Part of the con.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Not all of it can be faked. Not like that. There is obviously a leaking contest between the WH and FBI. There uas to be a reason for it.

If he is guilty, he should be held responsible. If he is innocent, then let the truth come out. I dont want to pick any sides but if the president was trying to stop or delay or impede on an investigation, he should be punished for it. He cant run this country like a private business. He could get away with that as a boss at one of his companies, but not as a US president.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugie1028
Not all of it can be faked. Not like that. There is obviously a leaking contest between the WH and FBI. There uas to be a reason for it.

If he is guilty, he should be held responsible. If he is innocent, then let the truth come out. I dont want to pick any sides but if the president was trying to stop or delay or impede on an investigation, he should be punished for it. He cant run this country like a private business. He could get away with that as a boss at one of his companies, but not as a US president.

comeys own testimony has proven that it never happened.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that -- without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don't see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I'm talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It's not happened in my experience.

source

credit goes to LesMisanthrope for digging that up.
edit on 17-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Oh come on now don't you know the memo thing is so last hour, we now have a "recording" the has (R)Senators saying that Putin pays Trump.

eyeroll.jpg
edit on 17-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: typo

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

It is the biggest media coup in the history of our nation but some celebrate the dangerous precedent that is been created.

Until it backfire on them.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LockNLoad
a reply to: TheScale

Oh come on now don't you know the memo thing is so last hour, we now have a "recording" the has (R)Senators saying that Putin pays Trump.

eyeroll.jpg

makes u wonder whats in the water in DC. maybe mr.wonka has tainted it with some new form of candy syrup that lets u experience what its like to be a child again.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LockNLoad

From memos to tapes, the snakes are becoming very crafty now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I think this whole anti Trump thing is so bias and over-killed that it will backfire. I mean any normal person can see that the establishment and the propagandist media is out to get him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
"If world famine suddenly hit do you think the US would just dial up China and say you owe us so send all your crops here because we are dying?
"

China has lessthan ten percent of clean soil. Their main import IS food.

And we owe China, not the other way around.

I know already you aren't that knowledgeable on big issues but cmon man you gotta at least use basic facts to make a valid point. Sigh. I guess being a ranter leftist no one bothered to tell you that anger lowers IQ, as does sugar.
Less hate and twinkies from now on k? If you center yourself and remain calm... Which will boost your credibility through more factual with less foam on your lips, I might consider using your previous quotes to point out how to properly debate without your words biting you in the butt

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
"If world famine suddenly hit do you think the US would just dial up China and say you owe us so send all your crops here because we are dying?
"

China has lessthan ten percent of clean soil. Their main import IS food.

And we owe China, not the other way around.

I know already you aren't that knowledgeable on big issues but cmon man you gotta at least use basic facts to make a valid point. Sigh. I guess being a ranter leftist no one bothered to tell you that anger lowers IQ, as does sugar.
Less hate and twinkies from now on k? If you center yourself and remain calm... Which will boost your credibility through more factual with less foam on your lips, I might consider using your previous quotes to point out how to properly debate without your words biting you in the butt

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

It's not a coup, but I do think you hit the nail on the head when you say "If he is guilty, we'll see an impeachment, much to the delight of practically everyone".

We screwed up. We elected a man that was not qualified, was a known douchebag and has no idea how to run a nation like a crappy African dictatorship, let alone the US.

I understand why he was elected. On principle.

OK. We get the point. Now let's get serious and back to business.

Trump is a joke and will probably hang himself out to dry in the long run.

Don't say we, don't act like you're one of us, you never supported him.

We still want him to finish his term.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andrewh7

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes, they are throwing every little thing they can find with the hope that something sticks.

They are not even trying to hide it.
This is an organized, aggressive, violent coup attempt - the American way.

Trump has such a cult of followers that there's literally nothing the man do to lose their loyalty and obedience. Since when is a newspaper article equated to a coup? So, criticism of a sitting politician's incompetence is treason? Before you wrap yourself up in an American flag, you might want to read the constitution. The checks and balances exist for a reason. If you want a dictator and doting followers, you're in the wrong country.

Yeah last I checked the media isn't in the constitution under checks and balances.

It's not about criticism of incompetence, it's about refusing to accept the results of an election and using the media to overthrow the elected. One thing it has accomplished is brought his agendas to a standstill, and that in itself is going against the will of the voters.

If the media treated Obama with the same hatred and the traitors leaked on the same level then Obama wouldn't have finished his first term.

This is weaponized media.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

I’ m from Belgium but I feel engaged.
There must be one leading country in this world and that county must be the US. Better said; must stay the US.
The world can become so much worse without a leading country.
Trump is pro protectionism and not so pro women I mean to understand. And yes he will fight terrorism, but that's not enough.
He will try to do everything he has promised. But protectionism is not the goal of the real leaders of this world who act behind the scenes. And women rights are also a goal for those real leaders.
Foreign tyrants must be stopped. But Trump gives me the impression to rather work together with those nasty men.
Trump seems to me not the leader the world needs.
Plus he seems to hate the media. He can never survive by hating the media. Although he is right: the media need to be cleaned up.
Strange thing is: I was totally against the man because of his principles and because of his attitude but now I am changing my mind. Trump plays the victim now. But honestly he ís the victim of the media. It's so obvious.
That Russian thing is boring. China, Russia, European countries, they try to influence every important election in the world. Hackers are a plaque ...
Trump is an atypical president. He contradicts himself, which is only human, no prepackaged meaningless diplomatic words. Time for a change from cowards who are afraid to say something wrong to a man who is not afraid and yes sometimes says the wrong things. But sometimes he just say things that whe should know. Things that are going the wrong way for a long time. Only there are credulous people who swallow everything as long as it politically correct. Problem is politically correctness mostly exists in words, not so much in deed.
Trump is very direct and spontaneous, but he is not an hypocrite.
I’ m beginning to like him.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

There's no 'coup' occurring. The suggestion is hilarious, and sad, because again the 'poorly educated' just don't get it. Trump's not being railroaded, or framed, or set-up. Trump, being Trump, is just not acceptable anywhere else, other than the artificial environments of the various Trump properties - and even there he's constantly being sued for one impropriety or another. All of Trump's most severe political injuries have come from Trump himself. He's just not competent enough to lead the country. But don't cry for Donald J. Once he's out of the White House, (can't come soon enough, right ATS?!?), he'll have all the time he needs to do what he really loves, touring the country telling people how awesome he is, selling red caps, and lying about crowd sizes. He'll be just fine....or he'll be behind bars for treason - either way, it'll be an improvement.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

There's no 'coup' occurring. The suggestion is hilarious, and sad, because again the 'poorly educated' just don't get it. Trump's not being railroaded, or framed, or set-up. Trump, being Trump, is just not acceptable anywhere else, other than the artificial environments of the various Trump properties - and even there he's constantly being sued for one impropriety or another. All of Trump's most severe political injuries have come from Trump himself. He's just not competent enough to lead the country. But don't cry for Donald J. Once he's out of the White House, (can't come soon enough, right ATS?!?), he'll have all the time he needs to do what he really loves, touring the country telling people how awesome he is, selling red caps, and lying about crowd sizes. He'll be just fine....or he'll be behind bars for treason - either way, it'll be an improvement.

Worst. President. Ever.

Oh if only all, and I mean every single one, of those saying he is going to be out soon would leave when it doesn't happen and they watch some of their own idols go down this country would then be great again.

Until then I guess we have to put up with whiners and handout recipients doing what they do best...using the time they SHOULD be working to complain about not having anything...the irony is overwhelming.

Keep up the good witch hunt and enjoy to next YEARS sadness, misery and anger at something you have absolutely no control of nor any evidence to do anything about....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join