It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I definitely believe that we are seeing an attempted coup from the left. We have seen some serious issues from Obama and Clinton swept quietly under the rug. We have ravenous reporters drawing rediculous assumption with un-named sources, postulating and cherry picking words to create assumed misdeeds from the office of president. This is utterly diplorable. We are to assume that their is an opened investigation into Trump regarding Russian collusion, and that they just haven't found the evidence as of yet. When is it ok to open an investigation without more than a gut feeling, and then to continue the probe indefinitely until it yields fruit?

I am not a ringer for Trump, but I am seriously beginning to feel like the left is committing sedition.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree and i think most people would be on board with impeachment if in fact Trump is guilty.

I also agree that if he's in fact innocent and this is an attempted coup. Good bye America / the world.

Interesting times indeed.

The world got a long just fine without america for thousands of years , it will be just fine without it.

Quite a few cultures and religions may disagree.

For as many as anyone claims the US has killed....10+ times that amount have been killed prior via sword, blunt object, what have you.

What the world could do without is religion....maybe count up how many have died for it then compare to the number of US war casualties and let me know how you feel.

What I'm saying is that the world is not going to end nor freedom be lost forever just because the US fails.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I have always thought Trump to be way more moderate then either side has portrayed him to be.

2nd

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How is it a coup if we get rid of trump we get pence which would be even worse!! Either way I do not see Trump making it his full four years, he is going to straight up go crazy, flat out quit or his health is going to fail. In any one of those scenarios his supporters will blame everyone else but their dear leaders ineptitude.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
If it happens, the socially liberal in America will quickly realize what a joy President Donald J Trump was.

What can Pence possibly do outside of voice his distain for their choices?
nobody is going to overturn laws or anything else put in place, so yeah, he might have a backwards view on things, but he is pretty neutered in what he can do about it.

I like his temperament. What is needed is calm sanity now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Feel free to point them (logical fallacies) out.

Why? You too lazy to figure it out?

Yes...the REAL American public.....you know...the ones that voted for Trump because they were tired of the direction the US was headed....and won.

Oh, so only Trump voters are "real Americans". What I figured.

Even though I am concerned about the direction this country is going, I don't qualify as being a "real American"...based on whom I voted for.

Sorry my response doesn't fit your agenda, but I'm tired of beating around the bush with you in threads.....

You're not beating much, let alone bush.

Logical fallacy is the fact that under oath, all intelligence agencies involved in the Russian BS have stated they have found nothing, yet the agenda is still being pushed. Logical fallacy is those oushigmng the agenda leading others to believe there will some super important find that will throw Trump out of office. Logical fallacy is every single MSM outlet continuing to push and agenda with "unnamed sources" And expect the public to continue to believe. That is the very definition of logical fallacy....it defies all logic.

None of that defines logical fallacy, nor provided a good example of one.

Not surprised.

Like I thought...you can't even argue your own point.

Let me guess....recent graduate of whatever university that feels like you're on top of the world with your views....10's of thousands in debt, not married or with a significant other, no kids.

You try to act bipartisan but it doesn't work.

If you can't read between my "voted for Trump" line then you've missed the boat.

I've been there and done that. Graduated from a prestigious liberal arts college that taught me to think for myself, research everything and believe only that which you can corroborate and makes logical sense to you....a true liberal arts education, unlike today where we have politics invading the very institutions we send our children to be taught.

Personally, I'd like mine to know history, and not just what some educator with and agenda thinks. You want to tear down monuments? Start every mosque in the US...because long before we were slavers, Muslims enslaved many more millions and killed more than the US ever has in its entire history.

Tell me this introvert....how far back do we go for reparations and political correctness? Because if you took the US out of it since we've only been here for a few hundred years of the thousands of recorded history, then who has demonstrated the most atrocities against man?

The simple fact that the simple minded can only go back a few decades is dumbfounding....the fact they want to bitch about something that they and their parents were never even a part of is even more dumbfounding.

So tell me introvert....how far back is too far to be pissed about the past?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
liberals, demarcates and the left are REAL americans , just as much as the republicans, conservatives and the right. And unless both sides get their heads out of their *** and come to terms with this fact our nation is lost.
edit on 16-5-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Wish I could give you more stars or a brownie or something. This is an awesome post!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree and i think most people would be on board with impeachment if in fact Trump is guilty.

I also agree that if he's in fact innocent and this is an attempted coup. Good bye America / the world.

Interesting times indeed.

The world got a long just fine without america for thousands of years , it will be just fine without it.

Quite a few cultures and religions may disagree.

For as many as anyone claims the US has killed....10+ times that amount have been killed prior via sword, blunt object, what have you.

What the world could do without is religion....maybe count up how many have died for it then compare to the number of US war casualties and let me know how you feel.

What I'm saying is that the world is not going to end nor freedom be lost forever just because the US fails.

You are very correct...that would be because every other smart nation out there is trying to preserve itself to sustain it's own people.

If world famine suddenly hit do you think the US would just dial up China and say you owe us so send all your crops here because we are dying?

Take a serious look at the world and let me know a single leader that would sacrifice his/her nation for another....this is what it really boils down to. Right now, we are all keeping each other afloat and alive for the somewhat most part. Humans are flash in the pan for the earth...yet we sit here acting like we know why the earth is rising in temperature or understand the nature of a sentient being after only having real science that is catalogued for roughly ten thousand years....past that we have religion and cave drawings....
edit on 5/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they'll try and try and try...but I don't think they'll pull him down.
This guy was forged in fire...he's tougher and smarter than his attackers understand.

Forged in fire....is that what you call getting a million dollar loan from daddy?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its NOT any Liberal agenda

The agenda is in Syria!

Good grief man, this is more than about white folks being free to talk mean to minorities.

IF Trump won, it’s because he conned the lower middle class whites in the Rust belt with nationalistic, jingoistic, rhetoric on economic issues. Those people care little about political correctness; if they did, they wouldn't have voted for Obama twice. They voted for him on economics as they voted for Trump on his make America great con.

Good to know you're all about other countries and have no care about what is going on here.

I am old...have seen many presidents...have lived on the street....have raised a family and continue to.

I "pray" what I teach them sticks, because when it comes down to it, if it's you or them I don't want them to to hesitate.

No no no no no...Im saying the elite who are driving Trump crazier are into issues like Syria, and the people who voted Trump in are about economic greatness he promised not, PC stuff

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I've seen the Dems version of better. High unemployment, jobs at McDonalds was a good thing ...$15 an hour for a job a trained monkey can do. Name calling, shaming, get people fired because they dared have different ideas and everything run on feelings, with common sense coming a distant 2nd, if it was even considered at all. People being taught to hate themselves, their parents and anyone else, just because they are White. Safe spaces for those who are so indoctrinated, so pathetically weak minded, they can't handle the very thought of any idea that may disagree with their "own". Colleges pushing more Liberal crap down students throat every day, with no end in sight. Students who are so immature, they need puppies and hot chocolate to get over losing.

No thanks.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Agreed .. reliable to defend to a fault.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

are we seeing an open, attempted coup?

You see ... it started with the apple... many years later ... babylon (God divided it...)... the Jesuit order..the Illuminati... the nazi's... and now it's mystery babylon again through refugees and its political correctness. Meanwhile... Troy repeats itself... over and over again...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

This guy was forged in fire...he's tougher and smarter than his attackers understand.

Forged in fire....is that what you call getting a million dollar loan from daddy?

Ok....so let's apply this logic to those on government handouts...

Million dollar loan....billionaire now( and POTUS ). Let me know the stats on any government handout recipient that has gotten $10k in their lifetime and is now worth a single million....even one that has $100k to their name.

See...there are some that get and make something from it....and there are some that just get. Humans, by design, follow the path of least resistance....it is the unusual ones that do not.

If liberal policy is correct, then by this point, with the last 8 years of liberal rule and all the graduates of "liberal" colleges, we should be in a booming economy with plenty of jobs, everyone loving everyone else and all of us in perfect health.....

8 years...average human life span is 10 times that....we just spent an 8th of our lives gaining absolutely nothing....think on that for a bit.
edit on 5/16/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I've seen the Dems version of better. High unemployment, jobs at McDonalds was a good thing ...$15 an hour for a job a trained monkey can do. Name calling, shaming, get people fired because they dared have different ideas and everything run on feelings, with common sense coming a distant 2nd, if it was even considered at all. People being taught to hate themselves, their parents and anyone else, just because they are White. Safe spaces for those who are so indoctrinated, so pathetically weak minded, they can't handle the very thought of any idea that may disagree with their "own". Colleges pushing more Liberal crap down students throat every day, with no end in sight. Students who are so immature, they need puppies and hot chocolate to get over losing.

No thanks.

This is what I mean, these are republican party talking points your listing here . This does not reflect the facts of what demarcates want. I am not a dem but I have lots of liberal friends and not a single one of them is ashamed of being white. All of them had jobs for the last 8 years under obama, good jobs. They want the minimum wage to raise because that ( they believe) would be good for everyone including republicans. Non of them have anything to do with this idea of safe spaces. that is just some foolishness that is happening at some universities not in the general population. Colleges have classes that involve all political ideas and no collage is forcing students to take liberal classes. I will agree that libs are to emotional but then again I have seen republicans break down in tears and have fits just because someone they didn't like was standing near them. So maybe america as a whole needs to get over themselves and stop all this whining about which political party is better.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

You have people on this thread who say Trump is guilty, without any evidence.

And yet you focus on just the people who think he is innocent, without any proof of guilt.

I thought people were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

I've spent hours and hours on this web of intrigue while you all were sticking your fingers in your ears and squinting your eyes shut. It's a MAsSIVE web and the main strands of it are money laundering with Russian Oligarchs and of course all the campaign shenanigans with the Russians and their armies of troll bots. You need a giant CSI crime wall to see
All the players and connections. Erik Prince, the Saudi Prince, Putin, Manafort, Mercer, Russian mafia and more! Heck look at one of Antediluvian's charts for a Piece of the Puzzle.

You guys are so good at this - just go look! Dig into it and forget political loyalty for once - think Patriot and American, not right or left! This is what we CT folks LIVE for, and you could have crowd-sourced this and really put it together except he was convincing you he was your Hero and somehow like you. He's not. They aren't.

Don't ask me to do the work for you. A lot has been done already - and a lot of evidence is going to drop from the Financial Crimes unit. We don't even have all that info yet.

Sigh. You'll see...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Ok....so let's apply this logic to those on government handouts...

Million dollar loan....billionaire now( and POTUS ). Let me know the stats on any government handout recipient that has gotten $10k in their lifetime and is now worth a single million....even one that has $100k to their name.

See...there are some that get and make something from it....and there are some that just get. Humans, by design, follow the path of least resistance....it is the unusual ones that do not.

If liberal policy is correct, then by this point, with the last 8 years of liberal rule and all the graduates of "liberal" colleges, we should be in a booming economy with plenty of jobs, everyone loving everyone else and all of us in perfect health.....

8 years...average human life span is 10 times that....we just spent an 8th of our lives gaining absolutely nothing....think on that for a bit.

Slow down I wasn't attacking trump because he got money from his parents. But forged in fire is the wrong term to use when your born into money. What he really did after getting a ton of help was overcome adversity to create a thriving business and than become potus. Saying he did it all on his own or he was forged in fire is a spit in the face to those who truly came from nothing and built something great. And don't forget that trump built his empire during democratic as well as republican administrations. If anything what he shows us is that if your willing to work anything can be achieved REGARDLESS of what party a president belongs to.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Ill tell you what I know.

I know I was against the war in Iraq. I was appalled at Obamas wars like in Libya and Syria.

I was furious with both administrations refusal to prosecute anyone in the banking crisis. I am tired of the two parties seemingly disagree on things, only to agree on all of the big things like open borders, bailing out banks, and arming rebels that end up being the next generations adversaries.

I am tired of Americans losing their rights in order to fight these enemies that these groups created. I am tired of the lies from the mainstream media on both sides.

And the comes Trump. And you know what I saw, all of those establishment people that for over twenty years have lied, butchered, and stole HATED the man. And that was enough for me to give him a chance.

Now you want me to believe that the same FBI that couldn't arrest on banker, the same media that went along with the iraq war and all of Obamas wars like Libya, the same establishment politicians that never follow through on their promises to their constituents, we should now trust them without seeing any evidence that Trump is a Russian assett?

I am sorry but no dice. I want to see proof, not Rachel Maddow showing me a copy of Trumps returns that show no wrong doing while she discusses one of his friends having a yacht next to a Russian.

You go on and cheer for the establishment. You cheer for unelected rulers that will continue to drive us to wars, perhaps the big war next.

I will continue to fight for truth. If Trumps guilty, lets see it. But I am not going to take these peoples word that have continued to produce no progress, arrest no bankers and just bail them out, and cause more foriegn conflicts, all the while they tell me how they should be celebrated and given peace prizes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Isn't it cute when some try to apply logic.

The last guy weaponized the IRS to destroy his opponents.

Trump will be President whether impeached or not.

Slick Willy saw to that...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join