It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree and i think most people would be on board with impeachment if in fact Trump is guilty.

I also agree that if he's in fact innocent and this is an attempted coup. Good bye America / the world.

Interesting times indeed.

The world got a long just fine without america for thousands of years , it will be just fine without it.

Quite a few cultures and religions may disagree.

For as many as anyone claims the US has killed....10+ times that amount have been killed prior via sword, blunt object, what have you.

What the world could do without is religion....maybe count up how many have died for it then compare to the number of US war casualties and let me know how you feel.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Your post is full of logical fallacies and utter trash.

The "real American public"? Spare me the bull#.

Make a proper response and don't waste my time with Right Wing rhetoric talking points.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

You're right.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

No, the premise of the thread was if he is innocent when they pull him down. I don't think there is much doubt they'll pull him down. I have my doubts that he's guilty, at least if he is, then I have my doubts that anything he may have done wrong is deserving of being pulled down.

You have your doubts.

A productive conversation starts there.

It's our common ground.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Well, I would agree but if they haven't brought this information that the President is compromised then they are just as guilty at this point for not coming forward and bringing the evidence with them. They have been investigating some of this for close to a year and nadda so far, but believe me, the pitchfork may need a new paint job but otherwise it is ready to go and has always been very non partisan.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: JinMI

I know. Pathetic isn't it? That they'd rather tear this country apart, than see it prosper under anyone not a Democrat. Oh, wait....it didn't for the last 8 years, so I have no idea what they're bitching about.

This statement is a perfect example of how the right really has no idea about what the average dem thinks. To the dems the country was getting better. They did prosper and that is the very reason they are so angry. They see trumps policies as something that will hurt them , hurt the people they love and hurt their country. The republicans are not the only ones who have an opinion about what america should be or what being a great country should mean. I wish that those on the right and those on the left would give up the party line BS and become centrists. At least then you guys would be able to really understand each other. As it is all the two party people know about one another is mostly lies ment to instill fear and keep you from seeing the other guy as a real caring human being. Rise above it dude, rise above.

link   
People this is not a coup with Pence as president its a psychological psy-op.

Ask yourself this: Trump has been playing ball lately with the Depp State, then why are they still bothering him?

He bombed Syria, obeyed them on N-Korea, has gone against Russia, changed on NAFTA, WHAT DO THEY WANT?

WHY ARE THEY STILL MESSING WITH TRUMP?

Their still messing with him because he is being used to make a public ass of himself

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have people on this thread who say Trump is guilty, without any evidence.

And yet you focus on just the people who think he is innocent, without any proof of guilt.

I thought people were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

Those that say he is guilty are being just as illogical as those that say he is innocent.

Both sides need to get their #, and logic, together.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I just hope they're not leading up to something much worse.

link   

Shouldn't Trump be innocent until proven guilty?

link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Well, I would agree but if they haven't brought this information that the President is compromised then they are just as guilty at this point for not coming forward and bringing the evidence with them. They have been investigating some of this for close to a year and nadda so far, but believe me, the pitchfork may need a new paint job but otherwise it is ready to go and has always been very non partisan.

We have no clue how far this goes and whom may be involved. It may take time to connect all the dots.

We need to be patient and wait it out, unless we want to perpetuate a political agenda.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Shouldn't Trump be innocent until proven guilty?

Yes, but that does not mean we should not follow or consider every bit of info pertaining to his guilt or innocence before we come to any conclusion.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Your post is full of logical fallacies and utter trash.

The "real American public"? Spare me the bull#.

Make a proper response and don't waste my time with Right Wing rhetoric talking points.

Feel free to point them (logical fallacies) out.

Yes...the REAL American public.....you know...the ones that voted for Trump because they were tired of the direction the US was headed....and won.

Sorry my response doesn't fit your agenda, but I'm tired of beating around the bush with you in threads.....

Logical fallacy is the fact that under oath, all intelligence agencies involved in the Russian BS have stated they have found nothing, yet the agenda is still being pushed. Logical fallacy is those oushigmng the agenda leading others to believe there will some super important find that will throw Trump out of office. Logical fallacy is every single MSM outlet continuing to push and agenda with "unnamed sources" And expect the public to continue to believe. That is the very definition of logical fallacy....it defies all logic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Its NOT any Liberal agenda

The agenda is in Syria!

Good grief man, this is more than about white folks being free to talk mean to minorities.

IF Trump won, it’s because he conned the lower middle class whites in the Rust belt with nationalistic, jingoistic, rhetoric on economic issues. Those people care little about political correctness; if they did, they wouldn't have voted for Obama twice. They voted for him on economics as they voted for Trump on his make America great con.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The pedophiles are running scared.
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hmm.. either a coup, or he really is just terribly inexperienced, and makes daily blunders that sends his administration into a frenzy, angers our allies and amuses our enemies with his tweet tirades. I'm voting for the latter.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Some dudes are more worried about the constant and current
Clear and Present Danger

This goes beyond the lack of historical facts

What comes next; anyone's guess?

This is still America;

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Its NOT any Liberal agenda

The agenda is in Syria!

Good grief man, this is more than about white folks being free to talk mean to minorities.

IF Trump won, it’s because he conned the lower middle class whites in the Rust belt with nationalistic, jingoistic, rhetoric on economic issues. Those people care little about political correctness; if they did, they wouldn't have voted for Obama twice. They voted for him on economics as they voted for Trump on his make America great con.

The most thought provoking statement this far;
My oh my; what indeed happened on the 8/9th?

Bravo; thank you

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So the corporate media keeps releasing new "scandals" every other day, and the progressive leftest see no action being taken against Trump so they become more radicalized and violent in their protests so that the government (Trump) is forced to declare martial law.

I know this to be the one true plan because a source close to the deep state told me.

edit on 16-5-2017 by LockNLoad because: fix post

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Those that say he is guilty are being just as illogical as those that say he is innocent.

Both sides need to get their #, and logic, together.

Logically speaking, our justice system is founded on innocent until proven guilty. It bears mentioning that everyone who is presently presuming Trump's innocence has tradition and common law on their side while those presuming his guilt are not only wrong, but many are doubling down by verbally mocking and attacking all who don't agree with them in their biased presumptions... actions also known as "coercion," which is itself a serious crime.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join