It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AboveBoard

So if a coup is successful, you'll call it justice.

0o

Way to
Twist words, Cowboy.

I did not say
That.

I said there was no coup because he is not innocent. Hope that clears it up.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A coup?

That's for 3rd world countries.

Ya know, like the ones who have high unemployment.

Have abandoned neighborhoods.

Have empty places of business.

High crime.

A divided populous.

A propaganda laced media.

And, oooooooh, I see..........

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: introvert

For the same reason no one spoke up during Bush's?

But the fact is that if Trump is innocent and they pull him down, then there is nothing to stop them short of open rebellion and there is nothing they can't do because there is no one they can't destroy in the same way they pulled down Trump. And if they can pull down a president, who can't they pull down? No one goes higher than that.

And since it was the electorate who dared to return the "wrong" results, who do you think will be the next target in order to make sure *that* never happens again?

It makes sense, Ket... after the insurrection is crushed
(at least to the MSM/PTB's satisfaction), the Electoral
College will finally be abolished.
Then we can have that pure democracy Lenin loved so much.

I agree, they can pull anybody down they want.
But this time the 23% of us that are armed and voted for Trump
will be snatching hardware from the corner and a 3-day pack.

I may be old and slow, but even fossils have limits... and I will be
honored for my last words too to be "WTF: Dead's better than here."

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Yes it's a coup against getting the business of government done solely because "they" were run out of power and cannot abide any agenda that goes against globalism.

Trump is an existential treat to that agenda.

It's also a direct poke in the eye to those voters supporting a renewal of an America first policy.

This "cold war" of words is definitely polarizing and has risk of going hot at sometime in near future.

Many underestimate the risks that are forthcoming as this continues.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The delusion from trump fans is quite comical, its either victim mode or try to act like a bully and fail everytime.

Trump has been a big arse hole since the 80s, a perfect example of what is wrong with the world.

The ship is sinking, and you guys keep on making excuses up.

Its karma live for all of us to see, enjoy the fall, its going to hurt a whole lot of people.

But but but the dems love pedos and muslim baby killers.

But but but your pro death, you eat babies for breakfast.

Im loving it.

Oh beezer nice rabbit.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's not a coup, but I do think you hit the nail on the head when you say "If he is guilty, we'll see an impeachment, much to the delight of practically everyone".

We screwed up. We elected a man that was not qualified, was a known douchebag and has no idea how to run a nation like a crappy African dictatorship, let alone the US.

I understand why he was elected. On principle.

OK. We get the point. Now let's get serious and back to business.

Trump is a joke and will probably hang himself out to dry in the long run.

As unbiased as you want to appear her, your epidermis is showing.

The American public....the REAL American public....is tired of the liberal agenda of political correctness. If we truly all have freedom of speech then political correctness wouldn't even be a term in our vocabulary because nobody would feel the need to suppress their thoughts or a words at any time.

The truth of the matter is, if you express a feeling or thought outside of the liberal agenda these days, you risk losing everything and being slandered across the media.

Why is it that some idiot can tell me I'm biased based on my interaction with Muslim extremists versus their non interaction with them? Why do I have to hold my tongue when my ex was the one that cheated on me? Simply because she is a woman? Why should I give a flying f#ck that someone is dying of cancer or aids or can't pay back their educational loans?

People die every day...people in other countries die of dysentery because they don't have clean water to drink....children die. Yet I am supposed to care if some 40 year old dies of cancer? I'm supposed to pay for that person to live even though they've contributed nothing of consequence to humanity?

I should care because a person made a bad decision to have unprotected sex and got HOW? Sorry...its called consequences.....i can empathise but I don't feel the need to pay for your bad decisions.

Why would I want to pay for anyone's education except my own family? Isn't it the human way...to want the best and more for your own so you work hard to provide It? I didn't make the decision for you to go to a high priced school then graduate only to find you got the wrong degree and can't pay it back....you made the decision so man up and take the licks that come with it.

So tired of this wussified society and the crybabies it produces.

If I have to pay for you then I should have a say in what you do and how you live and spend my money.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, the premise of the thread was if he is innocent when they pull him down. I don't think there is much doubt they'll pull him down. I have my doubts that he's guilty, at least if he is, then I have my doubts that anything he may have done wrong is deserving of being pulled down.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I've had the feeling that every single "scandal" recently about Trump is manufactured BS from Obama/Clinton

Trump had to people in his campaign who were paid foreign agents, but yet everything is "manufactured?"

No, Trump is a traitorous, criminal scumbag. Remember this is a man who admitted to bribing officials on live television.

The rotten anarchists who murdered JFK are traitorous scumbags as are their current incumbants......these are the people hunting Trump IMHO .....the same crew who murdered JFK and who have been crapping on the entire world ,this is who owns MSM which is the main source of fake news on the planet.

link   
How about an emergency E.O. demanding reversal of the "it's legal to weaponize the media against the public" policy
that Obama the terrorist put in place.

He legalized this chaos.

Heck, he probably had today's news script back when he signed it.

link   

How about this simple request...

If he his guilty... LETS SEE SOME GD EVIDENCE!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they'll try and try and try...but I don't think they'll pull him down.
This guy was forged in fire...he's tougher and smarter than his attackers understand.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: ketsuko

I think they'll try and try and try...but I don't think they'll pull him down.
This guy was forged in fire...he's tougher and smarter than his attackers understand.

I can hope, but I've never seen it like this.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Paul Manafort. Now there's a scary man if I've ever seen one.

Dig down into the data people. It's all right there, the biggest conspiracy you've ever seen, like a freaking spy novel!

Seriously. It's been rotten for a very long time.

Just look deeply at Manafort and you will see...and he's just the beginning.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

How about this simple request...

If he his guilty... LETS SEE SOME GD EVIDENCE!!!

That would be the easiest approach.

Wonder why they aren't doing that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Trump managed to get some major companies to come back, now they will see that there is no used trying to help Americans, they will go elsewhere and increase costs to cover the moves. I think we the people are messing up.

What companies would that be?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Right now though it looks like the IC is attempting to thwart the legitimate Presidency and the bigger questions is WHY ?

I'm not sure and don't know the answer. But we cannot exclude the idea that the IC is privy to info we do not have and our president may be compromised.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I agree and i think most people would be on board with impeachment if in fact Trump is guilty.

I also agree that if he's in fact innocent and this is an attempted coup. Good bye America / the world.

Interesting times indeed.

The world got a long just fine without america for thousands of years , it will be just fine without it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

We should be able to set aside the partisan # and be honest about our doubts.

The only partisan # is accusing Trump of things he never did.

There is no doubt of that.

How do you know what he's done?

You have no clue. Neither do I.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

My problem is that all this crap is leading people like me and you to say things like this. "Sure lock him up if he did do it".

I am afraid all this BS is softening us up and the first stage. I am only now noticing it. Problem is if they do catch him red handed finally on something minor they will have a bit extra support. They seem to think they do not need much extra support.

This all leads back to Obama signing the law making propaganda legal.

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You have people on this thread who say Trump is guilty, without any evidence.

And yet you focus on just the people who think he is innocent, without any proof of guilt.

I thought people were supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join