It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: CB328

I've had the feeling that every single "scandal" recently about Trump is manufactured BS from Obama/Clinton

Trump had to people in his campaign who were paid foreign agents, but yet everything is "manufactured?"

No, Trump is a traitorous, criminal scumbag. Remember this is a man who admitted to bribing officials on live television.

So guilt by association is now a crime?

If he knew then yes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: DBCowboy

We put up with Obama illegal actions for over eight years, and no one cared enough to do anything about it.

So why is Trump so important?

Trump is the answer to the 8 dismal years of Obama.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The frightening thing about this possible premise is not so much the constant baseless propaganda aimed against Trump and the WH, it's the number of everyday folks who are buying the BS and appear more than happy that any accusation these days leveled against anyone now requires ZERO proof in order to be pushed as 'true' (not fake).

Given the rhetoric from Waters and Pelosi, given Hillary just won't go away, given the silence from MSM surrounding certain subjects, given the fact that Flynn was sacked, given the fact that Comey was sacked, given the fact that there are WH leakers disgracing the name of the Oval office, I'd say if it looks like a coup and smell like a coup, it's probably a coup.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

You have a really good point actually. He didn't demand. He simply asked. I'm not a lawyer but I don't believe that is obstruction of justice.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

I've had the feeling that every single "scandal" recently about Trump is manufactured BS from Obama/Clinton

Trump had to people in his campaign who were paid foreign agents, but yet everything is "manufactured?"

No, Trump is a traitorous, criminal scumbag. Remember this is a man who admitted to bribing officials on live television.

So guilt by association is now a crime?

Court of public opinion is far more importanter dan court of law.
edit on 16-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

Yep it's what they call a soft coup.

What they fail to realize is if they are successful.

An all out war will finally come.

Which is what his critics always wanted.

Many people will not sit by and let it slide.

Unseating a duly elected president.

Then people will have a front row seat to the American Spring.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

Trump is course, is crass. he's unpolished. He speaks bluntly and does not sound like a politician.

But is he guilty of any crime?

If so, fire him.

If not. . IF NOT. . . then is this how politics is going to be played from now on?

Of course. Politics is nasty business and hard ball is to be expected.

If we were so concerned about how politics was played, why didn't we speak up during Obama's presidency?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Who is this "we" you speak of. I very much doubt you voted for him.

Of course not.

I'm not dumb. But he's still my president and we are all in this together, even though I was not part of his becoming president.

link   

People did.

But obviously, those same people are now flinging poo like it's going out of style.
edit on 16-5-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

link   

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

First there was the Russian leaks.

Now we have the Comey memo.

For the record, if Trump is guilty of violating any laws, he should be punished. I have repeatedly stated that. If he is guilty of influencing Comey, influencing an investigation, then fry his orange butt!
I am really trying to stay truthful to the law and not going to play partisan with this.

Fry the man if he's guilty!

But if he is innocent, are we seeing an open, attempted coup? Because they are throwing everything (even the kitchen sink) at the man. In the site sourced, people are suffering from Trump Unacceptance Resistance Disorder.

What are they going to leak tomorrow?

When will it end?

Is Trump guilty? If so, will that impact Hillary or Obama?

Or are we honestly looking at a coup? We're in the middle of history, regardless. If he is guilty, we'll see an impeachment, much to the delight of practically everyone.

But if he is innocent, then we might be seeing the end of our nation.

I leave you with a very dramatic meme. . . . . .

No.

You are witnessing something called "justice."

The white hats will prevail in the end and the angels will have their say. It is going to be ok.

link   

Then people will have a front row seat to the American Spring.

I never thought I would ever hear the term the American spring. I think that might be a little far reaching to be honest. We won't ever reach that point. Everything that is happening right now feels like it's a part of a grand plan.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Come on...all of those people in DC take on those sort of jobs. remember the Vice President ? Joe Biden ? His son worked for the largest gas company in the Ukraine at a time we were attempting to influence the Ukraine government to buy gas from someone other than Russia. That would have been us but no one saw this at the time as a conflict of interest. This was a company neck deep with ties to Russia but no alarms bells. Now he was a private citizen just like Flynn and the others when they took those jobs so no issue right ?

link   

For the same reason no one spoke up during Bush's?

But the fact is that if Trump is innocent and they pull him down, then there is nothing to stop them short of open rebellion and there is nothing they can't do because there is no one they can't destroy in the same way they pulled down Trump. And if they can pull down a president, who can't they pull down? No one goes higher than that.

And since it was the electorate who dared to return the "wrong" results, who do you think will be the next target in order to make sure *that* never happens again?

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So if a coup is successful, you'll call it justice.

0o

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

People did.

But obviously, those same people are now flinging poo like it's going out of style.

Those same people that flung the poo in the recent past are now complaining about people flinging poo.

What's can we do? Hypocrites be in style, I guess.

link   

Because some people no longer have a voice to speak up. The MSM has abandoned large segments of American Society based on political affiliation. I thought that a lot of the crap going on during Obama's term was just that, crap (Birthers, racist insults, attacks on FLOTUS) but there were a lot of questions that went unasked, the Press did not do their job when they should have and things slipped by. Now they have not missed a day without some unnamed source story and some have been shown to be totally untrue. If the President has done something wrong I have yet to see that evidence, however when it is laid out there, I will be at the front of the line with a sharpened pitch fork. Right now though it looks like the IC is attempting to thwart the legitimate Presidency and the bigger questions is WHY ?
edit on 5/16/2017 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

This is not justice.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But the fact is that if Trump is innocent and they pull him down

If Trump is innocent?

Apparently, even you have your doubts.

That's a start.

We should be able to set aside the partisan # and be honest about our doubts.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It's fake news man, if they have evidence it would be public now since it is known that the Obama admin has been spying on Trump and his people for years.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

We should be able to set aside the partisan # and be honest about our doubts.

The only partisan # is accusing Trump of things he never did.

There is no doubt of that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join