It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Your theory would hold more water if Trump's most devastating problems weren't all self-inflicted. Unless you're suggesting that Trump's enemies are somehow unfairly not simply ignoring Trump's missteps, and potential illegal activity, it seems to be just common sense that when an individual says or implies he's done something improper/illegal, that that assertion be investigated. No? I know it was that way when suggestions of far less troubling impropriety were raised about 'D' politicians, (How many Benghazi hearings were there 14+? And, what were those results again?). No, most people, (the majority of voters), felt Trump was wrong for the job before he was elected. And now, the opinion of most people, (the majority of voters), is proving to be accurate.

Worst. President Ever.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So, people who post on ATS should actually be working, you say, in a post on ATS... Very effective argument there. How do you know what my schedule is like, or if I have to work or not? Oh, you don't. You're clueless as far as that goes, and as far as politics goes too, it seems. Trump's 'presidency' is done, even if he somehow manages to escape retribution for his latest acts of incompetency again this time. His credibility is gone, and won't be earned back again during his remaining time in office, even if that turns out to be 2020.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
So far he is the worst president ever, but its because he cant even get his cabinet together or even try to make any sort of policy due to the constant accusations. I thought birthergate was bad! I think left and right are so far apart right now that nobody but that Jesus guy could make peace.

As an expat in the UK, I can tell you that they are feeding the frenzy on BBC..everyone they interview are far-left leaning, and the hosts are all asking leading questions. It's some real BS I tell ya.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Has anyone seen this? Apologies if so, but this makes perfect sense why the left is going ape on the russia/trump situation.
It is Rod Wheeler, an investigator that has been hired by Seth Richs' family.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Trump's cabinet is a collection of billionaires and retired generals. An argument could be made against the appointment of each one of them. It seems they were each picked because they talked about destroying the area of government they're now charged with leading. So I agree his cabinet is problematic. But, the biggest problem with the Trump administration is Trump himself. It's not his cabinet that keeps him in the news. It's not his cabinet that keeps shooting him in the foot. It's Trump.

Worst. President. Ever.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Have you seen this? Rod Wheeler backtracks on his story:

www.fox5dc.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

And this?

www.slate.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer of course he walked it back. And why? Because the same people that told the dc police to back off got to him. As far as worst president ever.....you may want to pick up a history book and look at Buchanan. Hyperbole.much?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The US has lost its once important media to pure propaganda. The media gave Obama a free pass for 8 years, now they are manufacturing negative stories daily about Trump. As a former democrat, I now despise both parties...but I'll never believe the US media again.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

Trump's cabinet is a collection of billionaires and retired generals. An argument could be made against the appointment of each one of them. It seems they were each picked because they talked about destroying the area of government they're now charged with leading. So I agree his cabinet is problematic. But, the biggest problem with the Trump administration is Trump himself. It's not his cabinet that keeps him in the news. It's not his cabinet that keeps shooting him in the foot. It's Trump.

Worst. President. Ever.

Exactly. The media doesn't have to manufacture anything.

Trump is the gift to reporters that just keeps on giving.

He's a 24/7 train wreck. They just have to quote him, or point a camera at him, and they have journalistic gold.

Of course, he's also a crazy, lying pretend billionaire who's in the employ of Putin. But that's almost beside the point.

Ignoring all his high crimes and misdemeanors, he's a still complete disaster. Add that in and the stories just become juicier.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

Worst. President. Ever.

"Of course, he's also a crazy, lying pretend billionaire who's in the employ of Putin. "

He's a 24/7 train wreck. They just have to quote him, or point a camera at him, and they have journalistic gold.

Of course, he's also a crazy, lying pretend billionaire who's in the employ of Putin. But that's almost beside the point.

Ignoring all his high crimes and misdemeanors, he's a still complete disaster. Add that in and the stories just become juicier.

Do you have a source for this? the FBI has been investigating for almost a year now...I am sure they would love to see it.

edit on R272017-05-18T18:27:29-05:00k275Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Worst. President. Ever.

"Of course, he's also a crazy, lying pretend billionaire who's in the employ of Putin. "

Do you have a source for this? the FBI has been investigating for almost a year now...I am sure they would love to see it.

I wonder a lot why the FBI don't just get in contact with a handful f posters here... they seem to have mountains of evidence that no one else can find. Perhaps Mueller will be smart enough to realise...
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

the Russian people are the epitome of sheep.

sounds like you'd be okay with putin running the show. lol you're the idiot, in my book.

democrats would prefer that didn't happen. we also think Russia should be punished for hacking our government officials. to each their own..

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
this thread has 70 stars. lol

op, you're a puss.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer
We somehow keep forgetting the architect , Stephen Bannon . Who already told us his goal in plain english .

"I'm a Leninist. Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that's my goal, too. I want to bring everything crashing down and destroy all of today's establishment."

Come on ATS look behind the curtain .

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Worst. President. Ever.

They don't need my help.

And there is at least one grand jury impaneled. Possibly two. There's a special counsel. Flynn has already whimpered about immunity. Manafort is also a focus.

As for the crazy pretend billionaire part. Google. There's plenty of evidence of both.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is punishment for all that right wing birther/muslim traitor nonsense. Only problem is, is that it is making us all look bad. The left is embarrassing, and, I have to say, trump is embarrassing me with his antics. However, I think the guy could do some good if left alone for 1 day. As to the OP, I see the left is actually trying to invoke the 25th amendment now!

constitution.com...

I know the right gave Obama some crap, but this is off the chain, AND the media is so biased that you cannot find real facts so one can make an informed opinion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy The coup masters think they own the government and they think they own us. Well, screw them. I don't like Trump but support him. But the people out to get him.... well, they are the lowest of the low and we should be putting them on trial.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think the Dems and even some of the Repubs are so desperate, they're throwing everything they have at him. They will not rest till they get something, no matter how small, so they can finally say "Nananana we were right".
I think Trump may have a little surprise for them. If he goes down, he's gonna take a sh**load of them with him.
>>>> IF he can get anything on Hillary and her bunch, and I mean the horrible stuff that looks more and more to be true, that would get him not only two terms but the job as long as he'd want it. We'd be ripping his enemies to pieces and the DNC and GOP would collapse and be scattered to the winds.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

originally posted by: DAVID64
I think the Dems and even some of the Repubs are so desperate, they're throwing everything they have at him. They will not rest till they get something, no matter how small, so they can finally say "Nananana we were right".
I think Trump may have a little surprise for them. If he goes down, he's gonna take a sh**load of them with him.
>>>> IF he can get anything on Hillary and her bunch, and I mean the horrible stuff that looks more and more to be true, that would get him not only two terms but the job as long as he'd want it. We'd be ripping his enemies to pieces and the DNC and GOP would collapse and be scattered to the winds.

It'd be GD biblical!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join