It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we witnessing an attempted coup?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

First there was the Russian leaks.

Now we have the Comey memo.

For the record, if Trump is guilty of violating any laws, he should be punished. I have repeatedly stated that. If he is guilty of influencing Comey, influencing an investigation, then fry his orange butt!
I am really trying to stay truthful to the law and not going to play partisan with this.

Fry the man if he's guilty!

But if he is innocent, are we seeing an open, attempted coup? Because they are throwing everything (even the kitchen sink) at the man. In the site sourced, people are suffering from Trump Unacceptance Resistance Disorder.

What are they going to leak tomorrow?

When will it end?

Is Trump guilty? If so, will that impact Hillary or Obama?

Or are we honestly looking at a coup? We're in the middle of history, regardless. If he is guilty, we'll see an impeachment, much to the delight of practically everyone.

But if he is innocent, then we might be seeing the end of our nation.

I leave you with a very dramatic meme. . . . . .

+60 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I've had the feeling that every single "scandal" recently about Trump is manufactured BS from Obama/Clinton and the Cabal who have weaponized the media and have all these idiot miseducated liberals and other gullible "adults" buying into it and perpetuating the stories. It's been working, so they keep pummeling him with accusations even if there is no real story.

+32 more 
link   
I think the Dems and even some of the Repubs are so desperate, they're throwing everything they have at him. They will not rest till they get something, no matter how small, so they can finally say "Nananana we were right".
I think Trump may have a little surprise for them. If he goes down, he's gonna take a sh**load of them with him.

+11 more 
link   
Would it surprise you if it was an attempted coup? We've watched it happen in real time around the world with U.S. involvement. Suffice to say, they are working on pro status!

I am very much behind investigations and legal proceedings if necessary based on EVIDENCE! We have yet to see any.

The folks responsible for sharing any of that are remaining very silent. Silence doesn't mean guilt but it does cast doubt.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I liked your post but, I simply cannot condone the appropriation of any Shepard Fairy meme. Not because of political correctness, but because Fairy is a tool.

I thought Coups were like cars or something.

edit on 5/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yes, they are throwing every little thing they can find with the hope that something sticks.

They are not even trying to hide it.
This is an organized, aggressive, violent coup attempt - the American way.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

how do you see that if he is innocent it will be the end of our nation? Please elaborate!
edit on 16-5-2017 by DarkPalSFO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yes they declared war on Trump but they are still blind to his actual plan and have no idea what to do. This shows that the majority of the MSM is bought and paid for. I'm certain that Trump wanted this to happen and now the MSM has to report on evrything that follows otherwise they are fake news.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What else would you call it?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

That's just it....so far, all we've seen is "If" , "Maybe" and "unnamed sources". Or the always popular "former CIA/FBI employees" who have no more a clue what's really happening than you or I, but feel free to speculate on T.V.
For a nice fee of course.

From another thread on this. I think it makes 6.

, according to two people who read the memo.

So, as usual, no names, no actual memo, just more "unnamed sources". Of course, we're talking the NYT, which has been on a witch hunt since Trump won the election.

edit on 16-5-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Yes.

It's an attempted coup by Desperate Democrats to gain lost power in the 2018/2020 elections.

All they have is 90% of the MSM that ended up losing the 2016 election !!

People will realize they (the MSM) is funded by big corporations and pr firms and ad firms that pay for everything we see and read.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
This is much more like a violent demonstration by the Alt-Left.
Each day, the MSM and the Deep State bust up another Starbucks.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Or are we honestly looking at a coup?

I'm not sure. But I'm fairly certain that a significant percentage of the progressive left would support one. If a coup isn't in the works, it certainly isn't because the progressives are balanced or principled, it's because they don't have the capability of pulling one off. Their impotence may end up being all that saves the rest of the country.

edit on 16-5-2017 by imwilliam because: fixed some awkward wording, deleted some profanity, few personal insults and the like

link   
Oh oh Pol is taking the DNC murdered Seth Rich personally. F#ck this is just awesome. So many new leads are uncovered right now.

link   
Well, if the media keeps disrupting this countries government and they get rid of Trump, I am sure his powerful people will also go back to what they were doing. Except now, big businesses will be pulling all production out of this country, except of course the military. Oh yeah, maybe they will also be going overseas where there are a lot more sane people.

Trump managed to get some major companies to come back, now they will see that there is no used trying to help Americans, they will go elsewhere and increase costs to cover the moves. I think we the people are messing up.

We are screwing up worse than any other big empire that gained power then fell apart because people got all weirded out.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The propaganda has gone off the deep end. We no longer have a main stream press.

+10 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

originally posted by: DBCowboy

how do you see that if he is innocent it will be the end of our nation? Please elaborate!

If he is innocent, then this is a deliberate attempt; using lies, mis-directions, the media, to overthrow a legally elected president.

If Trump isn't breaking the law, maybe others are violating the law to get Trump removed.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I agree and i think most people would be on board with impeachment if in fact Trump is guilty.

I also agree that if he's in fact innocent and this is an attempted coup. Good bye America / the world.

Interesting times indeed.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Valid point and I'm not sure where the line is from freedom of press and sedition.

The question will need to be asked before this is all over.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That has been the strategy for awhile now.

Used to be the article made it a clear point that it should be taken for just that. Some unnamed source. Now it is supposed to be testimonial proof.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join