It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Comey writes a damning memo to himself and only he can read it.

It was circulated. How else would its existence be known, Einstein?

It does not exist.

The whole story is BS.

HOW were you able to modify the title and insert "FAKE" so long after starting this thread???

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I'd love to see that memo.

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.", Trump said.

Though Trump could only mention his hopes and dreams as he bit into his over-cooked steak, I knew deep down he was telling me to end the investigation into Flynn

I thought the memo was being demanded/subpoenaed by Congress.. like ASAP?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
As of this AM " Smooth Operator " is in a world of mess.

The trap was baited, set and sprung.

Who taught Mogul this level of trade-craft ?

Buck

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The market is down 250 points because of this fake news.

Investors should file a class action against the democrat party and CNN and MSNBC and other 'news' outlets because they just wiped out billions in dollars.

For NO other reason than they hate Trump.

Something seriously wrong with this picture.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Comey writes a damning memo to himself and only he can read it.

It was circulated. How else would its existence be known, Einstein?

It does not exist.

The whole story is BS.

HOW were you able to modify the title and insert "FAKE" so long after starting this thread???

The Title is MY original.

I edited something else right away.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It was bleached....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Those 2 are sources from the FBI. It most likely is true. Stating something as fake doesnt make it so. I think there is a lot of truth to these so called memos. We just have to wait for these documents to be subpoenad and have a hearing. If it even gets that far.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

The intelligence committee is giving the FBI and Comey one week, that will be enough to fake more news.

We should all as citizens should be requesting punishment for what Comey has done.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I noticed that too, but if history doesn't fail us this fake news are going to be the doom of the democrats as we remember, the impeachment of Clinton didn't do good for the Republicans when they pushed for it.

This is going to repeat itself with Trump.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

The intelligence committee is giving the FBI and Comey one week, that will be enough to fake more news.

We should all as citizens should be requesting punishment for what Comey has done.

If the memo exists then Comey shared private conversations - with multiple people including outside the FBI. We also need to find out if the conversation with the President was classified (certainly the investigation is and any discussion about Flynn's involvement) plus who he shared it with to see if they had clearance. Comey's 'buddies' might just have dropped him in deep water.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugie1028
Those 2 are sources from the FBI. It most likely is true. Stating something as fake doesnt make it so. I think there is a lot of truth to these so called memos. We just have to wait for these documents to be subpoenad and have a hearing. If it even gets that far.

If, and it's a big if, there is something more tangible on Trump than a memo, then what I think we'll see is him stepping down. There will be no impeachment.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go.", Trump said.

Though Trump could only mention his hopes and dreams as he bit into his over-cooked steak, I knew deep down he was telling me to end the investigation into Flynn

At the moment they cant find it, which means the deep state is either playing games OR it does not exist.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

The memo will no be enough because the content may no even resemble what was talk about, the sensationalism of the bias media has made it relevant.

That's what I'm expecting as well. The fact that the media hasn't been able to obtain a copy of this apparently non-classified document would seem to be a good clue that something about their story is amiss. If I had to guess, that memo may exist, but I strongly suspect that there's been significant embellishment of its contents.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugie1028

There's no proof at all the "2 sources" are from the FBI.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

At the moment they cant find it, which means the deep state is either playing games OR it does not exist.

Seems like no one can find said memo. Odd considering someone read it over the phone to the press.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I will like to know who is Comey associate that released the memo words to the NY time.

That is what is going to be interesting.

So far Comey has no come forward to denied or agree with the memo

Now NY times claim that it wasn't classified.

Humm.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

I will like to know who is Comey associate that released the memo words to the NY time.

That is what is going to be interesting.

So far Comey has no come forward to denied or agree with the memo

Now NY times claim that it wasn't classified.

Humm.

The "Not Classified" statement is just a standard disclaimer.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now the White house with Spencer is telling that is not tapes that they are aware off.

4 investigations on Trump so far and nothing to show for, but keeping congress hostage on a witch hunt.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
What's with the "FAKE" in the subject line?!?

The story appears to be real. And neither the OP nor anyone else has given any convincing evidence that it's fake.

The Mods should remove that word from the subject line.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The Senate Intelligence Committee is asking, in bi-partisan fashion for Comey to come forward and clear the air, which he undoubtedly will. Even if he can't wave a piece of paper in front of the media, he will be able to give chapter and verse on what went on in any discussions with the president, discussions which were taped, according to the president and the tapes of which they have also requested.

In fact if President Trump wanted to dispute fake stories in the lying media, he could simply produce the recordings and put the rumors to rest instantly. He has not done so.

Satire:

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join