It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I wonder how many presidents gets impeached for here say.

Humm.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Comey is now under scrutiny if indeed he leaked classified memos, he was the FBI director and leaking classified information in order to smear a president with media sensationalism is going to put him in a legal battle.

Now, is here say without the actual memos and now the NYTimes is been pressure to produce them.

This whole leaking bias played by the two media outlets and sensationalized by the main news media outlets is going to end up on a legal battle along with Comeys leaked classified information if is true.

That is what people are no seen.

They want to stop Trump from getting a new FBI director, because McCabee is another Clinton money trail lap dog.

Even with the memo's it's nothing more than opinion. We need much more context. The one thing going against Trump, in my view, is that he allegedly asked everyone but Comey to leave the room. He should explain that if it is true - which it probably is as Pence would have already come out and said that he was not asked to leave and heard the conversation.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That was going to be my point....I read where Trump said something to Comey after Feb. 14, meeting regarding Russians and Flynn....Well my question is if Comey is claiming this now...WHY NOW?? and not back when it happened!!1 What a feckless weasel!!

Pax

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus

That was going to be my point....I read where Trump said something to Comey after Feb. 14, meeting regarding Russians and Flynn....Well my question is if Comey is claiming this now...WHY NOW?? and not back when it happened!!1 What a feckless weasel!!

Pax

yeah - it doesn't add up, unless the heroic straight shooter was willing to play along as long as he had a job.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I wonder how many presidents gets impeached for here say.

Humm.

None, and none ever will.
The NYT better have those full memo's, and Comey better confirm them as his, or they themselves will be in trouble.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
The whole memo issue doesn't add up but it sure made juicy news for the vampires feeder, the liberal media.

The bias is just staggering and the memo is still a no show.

But the damage that those behind the memo agenda is hoping for is working at least when those that believe anything they spew believe it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Actually the white house is looking into that as we speak, they want to see the memos.

And if they are out there, Comey will face legal problems.

That is ok, I am sure that the Democrats and specially the Clinton money laundering foundation will pay his legal fees.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just your opinion of what should happen. Well done, doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear
a reply to: xuenchen

Read, over the phone, about a memo which is not classified or VERIFIED...where is it?

ITS A RUMOR at this point, yet makes the news?

Open the door to where National Enquirer has more proofed/vetted content.

source

I am no fan of Trump overall, but c'mon people...this is borderline lunacy by the left and Dem's to distract and derail.

mg

It reminds me of the constant FoxNews "scandals" during the last administration. One thing after another, hoping one sticks.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043
Comey to the Republicans a week before the election - they loved him, another attack on Clinton with days to go. Trump talking about how brave he wasd.

Comey to Republicans now - he's a disgrace, deserved to be fired, how dare he say the truth about the liability we put in the White House?

So much better to stick to what really counts isn't it rather than try and divert attention.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

Now Comey is Jesus reincarnated to the Democrats.

Just like NY times and Washington post, where evil news outlets when they chose Obama over Hillary as presidential candidate in 2008 and Hillary got the short long end of the smear campaign, but is Russia the one interfering with the elections.

News medias in the US never does that, smearing is the same and worse in influence politics and political views, but hell don't tell that to those that the media is now helping smear the most.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Just like NY times and Washington post, where evil news outlets when they chose Obama over Hillary as presidential candidate in 2008 and Hillary got the short long end of the smear campaign, but is Russia the one interfering with the elections.

News medias in the US never does that, smearing is the same and worse in influence politics and political views, but hell don't tell that to those that the media is now helping smear the most.

And he was Jesus incarnated to the Republicans just before the election. You all loved him for doing his job then, maybe the Democrats have seen the light and are loving him for doing his civic duty now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

And he was Jesus incarnated to the Republicans just before the election. You all loved him for doing his job then, maybe the Democrats have seen the light and are loving him for doing his civic duty now.

Not to me.
He let Hillary skate free when she committed numerous felonies.

I don't want to hear about how 'no prosecutor would bring charges'.... He wasn't the prosecutor. That duty falls in the lap of the Attorney General.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Good lord, they are like rabid dogs - infected and should be put down!

Wow! Your inner Hitler just came right up to the surface, didn't it?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Rather than risk being exposed by calling this "fake news" without evidence, maybe we should wait until Comey and Trump are asked about it under oath. That's where it's headed and there is nothing you can do about it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Justice department in the Obama administration when Loretta made money thanks to the Clintons back before she was appointed to the offices just like Comey.

It seems that any one that took money from the Clintons found themselves in positions of power under the Obama administration.

Don't you love it?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When the Seth Rich investigation is taken seriously by newer blood in the DOJ and it finally comes out that he did indeed leak 44,053 emails to wikileaks shortly before he was murdered, not only does the foundation for the entire Russia narrative fall apart, the credibility of all these journalists completely falls apart as well.

Even if people don't like Trump - his whole campaign he was multiple steps ahead of the others and the media. I think he is saving some bombshells (recorded conversations / proof of people leaking / additional investigations) that he is just waiting to unleash when it will be most damaging to the press and the democrats...

People underestimate him by way too much...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: uncommitted

Not to me.
He let Hillary skate free when she committed numerous felonies.

I don't want to hear about how 'no prosecutor would bring charges'.... He wasn't the prosecutor. That duty falls in the lap of the Attorney General.

We're all entitled to opinions. Maybe he'll be making up for that now with Trump so you will be able to sleep easy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Soo now, this getting very deep, Senator Joe Manchin D-WVIn the news, is saying that they have the power of subpoena and they may used it to get the so call memo.

Getting better and better

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Not Jesus. Just a victim of (and witness to) Trump's insanity and criminal behavior.

And every day, more and more, we see what a crazy crook Trump is.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join