It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another wild rumor story from the NYTimes and other MSM picking it up and flying the flags of BS.

This new one is about some alleged memos from fired FBI Director James Comey.

OF COURSE, the "sources" are questionable as usual.

HaHaHa

The Left Wing BS Propaganda MSM is having a field day with this.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The existence of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

according to two people who read the memo

rumor has it this one of the 2 people:

OMG ! These people actually think its fake news, trump has his supporters brain washed to a point iN which, you honestly have to feel sorry for them.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

Another wild rumor story from the NYTimes and other MSM picking it up and flying the flags of BS.

HaHaHa

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The existence of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

OMG ! These people actually think its fake news, trump has his supporters brain washed to a point iN which, you honestly have to feel sorry for them.

The history of the New York Times is not reliable, when it comes to reporting negative (Candidate or President) Trump stories. That's just how it is.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Chalk-up another one....
sad

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

HaHaHa

The history of the New York Times is not reliable, when it comes to reporting negative (Candidate or President) Trump stories. That's just how it is.
Its not how it is its how trump programmed you to believe how it is.

Trump is using minor child psychology on his supporters and it is laughable that even a 7-year-old child could see through it. He developed the minor child psychology bit, because he knew allot of stuff would come out on him, so he created the fake news stuff ,so people like you wouldn’t believe it, and it works, I have to give it To him, didn’t know grown ups could fall for such a minor childish 3rd grader mind game. LMAF!

You trump supporters remind me of the kid who yelled fake news..but he is a kid ,i just wonder how old are the people here on ats because if you're his age it would be ok,but at your age no, you're allowing these mind tactics to take over your brain and its sad and not even funny.

edit on 16-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
If there was a memo why have "two people who've seen the memo" coming forward and not Comey himself?

All it looks like is a media blitz to turn attention from Seth Rich.

That's my take on it---it's a deflection away from the Rich story.

And it's working.

(Pssst. The Seth Rich story is to distract you from the Comey memo, not the other way around...)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Maverick1

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
If there was a memo why have "two people who've seen the memo" coming forward and not Comey himself?

All it looks like is a media blitz to turn attention from Seth Rich.

That's my take on it---it's a deflection away from the Rich story.

And it's working.

(Pssst. The Seth Rich story is to distract you from the Comey memo, not the other way around...)

That sentence physically hurt my brain. Look at the timestamps for the Seth Rich and the Comey story. Btw Seth Rich got killed by the DNC and you treat that as a joke. Not cool. Not cool.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

HaHaHa

Remember, these are the same people who said Hillary Clinton was dead, and had been replaced by a body-double, back during the campaign.

Their ability to judge real and fake news is nonexistent.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby

HaHaHa

Remember, these are the same people who said Hillary Clinton was dead, and had been replaced by a body-double, back during the campaign.

Their ability to judge real and fake news is nonexistent.

They DID use a double that day she collapsed in New York.

It was obvious and somebody actually proved it !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

May the best man win!

He [Comey] is really good at leaving paper trails...

Who are you, his secretary? How would you know?

Whats your next bit of inside information, which hand he prefers you to use while under his desk??

GTFOH

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>> It could be fake news. The NY Times and Washington Post are known for it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Actually I have fake stamps before myself. They are easily done and recreated or edited. you just had to set the date to the correct spot you want it at.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

TIP: You would feel more at ease if you didn't give Trump supporters so much power with affecting your emotional state.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I don't see any reason why the memo would not be truthful, Donald Trump has a track record of lying, not Comey. In addition, Comey is known to write memos soon after having conversations in which he thinks something shady or not routine has happened.

I don't think the O.P. will find much luck in his strategy of assuming the memo is false, as there is a high chance that it will end up in front of congress.

Then the O.P. will have to resort to attacking Comey instead of the sources.

So predictable.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

a reply to: Willtell

May the best man win!

He [Comey] is really good at leaving paper trails...

Who are you, his secretary? How would you know?

Whats your next bit of inside information, which hand he prefers you to use while under his desk??

GTFOH

Sorry, but this is true about Comey being good at leaving paper trails. I've come across it in my research today, his colleagues say it is a trait of his.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: xuenchen

All the MSM does anymore is just put something out there and let everyone else run with it. Truth or proof be damned. Once you get the narrative to the mainstream it is a done deal. Turns out later to be untrue put a small story on 4th page and forget it. White house under Obama did the same thing . Lie and let it get repeated till it becomes fact.

As I mentioned in a thread about Camden, Maine, as the thread creator said Trump won't last.

I stated that
They want us, the people to do their bidding, and this is how they do it.
Pretty straightforward, and all the more reason to closely supervise the media's carnivorous lunar activities, and assiduously to despise them.

They really should stick to the Joy Behar format, you know, using KY his n her coupled with quantum leaping to suss out fresh sex partners- that sort of thing. Anything else is just too naked.

They are not going to change. They want to change us. It is imperative that we never forget.

# 775

edit on 17-5-2017 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

HaHaHa

Trump is using minor child psychology on his supporters and it is laughable that even a 7-year-old child could see through it. He developed the minor child psychology bit, because he knew allot of stuff would come out on him, so he created the fake news stuff ,so people like you wouldn’t believe it, and it works, I have to give it To him, didn’t know grown ups could fall for such a minor childish 3rd grader mind game. LMAF!

You trump supporters remind me of the kid who yelled fake news..but he is a kid ,i just wonder how old are the people here on ats because if you're his age it would be ok,but at your age no, you're allowing these mind tactics to take over your brain and its sad and not even funny.

I hope you're a kid also, or English isn't your first language.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Buck

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Thank you. See, the memo thing with Comey was a routine. Especially with Trump. Comey likes to cover his ass when he thinks someone is trying to manipulate the system.
edit on 17amWed, 17 May 2017 01:16:09 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

HaHaHa

I hope you're a kid also, or English isn't your first language.
German is my first language, italian is my second and english is maybe my fourth or 7th language, who knows and who cares.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So when Comey produces a verifiable memo and is called to testify before Congress what are you going to say about the left wind BS propaganda then?

Just because the White House is downplaying it doesn't make Comey an unreliable source. He's not some school yard rent a cop. He's the former Director of the FBI. No matter what politicians think of him, or private citizens for that matter, within the intelligence community he was well respected. Taking dilligent notes is part of the job. If nothing else, Comey knows how to keep a paper trail.

This is not fake news. The Washington Post has proven that it has at least one verifiable source of inside information. What makes you think this is not legitimate aside from the fact that your opinion is that it's fake?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join