It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

As much as I hate to be a Kill-joy

This is still America; my country!

Let's make it right

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Sorry i feel you but a purge is the only way from here on out. The MSM,DNC and the Leprechaun declared war on Trump and the upcoming battle is going to be really messy. Like i stated numerous times Trump has a plan and all is going to be revealed pretty soon. I hope he can mend the divide between the american people after all is said and done. The other side is in for a huge surprise.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Political conspiracies are better than UFOs !!!

This whole thing is targeting the 2018/2020 elections.

But the fake news stuff will not end until sometime in 2024.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Welcome to the dark side. We got milk and cookies.

Hahaaa, right

But let's not forget the crayons, puppies, and coloring books.
Star for you and SnF for Xuenchen!

snowflakes...sheeesh.

edit on V552017Tuesdaypm31America/ChicagoTue, 16 May 2017 18:55:30 -05001 by Violater1 because: snowflakes!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of the memo to a Times reporter.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo.

Is this it? Is this all we got?

WHERE THE # IS THE MEMO?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The memo may not exist.

If it did, they would paste it all over the place and "notarize" it to boot !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
MSM: Trump had 3 scoops of ice cream this week.

Leftists: Thats not fair! Gluttony! Bla bla bla

Righties: He has every right to eat as much ice cream as he wants! Rah rah rah

Everyday americans: Who cares? The Kardashians are on.

ATS: Please giant asteroid hurry please

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It could have been a false memo created to show a selected possible inside leakier who took the bait ....Trump is not dumb and he knows he has people he cant trust ...what a position to be in ...sad I tell ya .

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That looks like it may be both of the two people, X.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
American democracy is the biggest circus on planet Earth. I remember growing up thinking I was born in the greatest nation, yet as an adult I see it's greatness is only skin deep.

The press has only exasperated the situation and the abyss that separates the left and right is so deep that at this point there is no bridging the gap. It's as if a civil war is brewing. Almost as if by design.

Reality is a mockery of what I was taught. ......or vice versa.

When the civil war happens, the Leftists are gonna wish they didn't go so hard for gun control because when you push that mantra, you have to abide by it.....what I am trying to say is - all they will be bringing to the gun fights, are a bunch of useless knives.

No, they'll bring guns, likely funneled from somewhere, enriching the lives of those not on the battlefield but enjoying the spoils. The right will simply take their guns off the rack and load it. On the other hand the left will ask another lefty how to load it.

It wouldn't end well.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

American democracy is the biggest circus on planet Earth. I remember growing up thinking I was born in the greatest nation, yet as an adult I see it's greatness is only skin deep.

The press has only exasperated the situation and the abyss that separates the left and right is so deep that at this point there is no bridging the gap. It's as if a civil war is brewing. Almost as if by design.

When the civil war happens, the Leftists are gonna wish they didn't go so hard for gun control because when you push that mantra, you have to abide by it.....what I am trying to say is - all they will be bringing to the gun fights, are a bunch of useless knives.

No, they'll bring guns, likely funneled from somewhere...

Somewhere = Soros, Hillary and the community organizer-in chief Obama

Squeal little piggy, squeal!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

That looks like it may be both of the two people, X.

"Ice Creamers" !!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So let me get
This straight.

Trump meets with Russians (not really our ally due to conflict of interest and objectives in Syria and hacking, etc) and gives them Israeli code word level intelligence that could get one of Israel's (our actual ally) carefully placed assets killed (via Iran) AND Trump asked The Director of the FBI if he could see his way to letting go of his investigation into Michael Flynn, but that's all awesomeness because Trump? Oh, and " fake news" because you aren't willing to listen very carefully to all the evidence that it's true?

Riddle me this, during Benghazi, were you willing to accept "unidentified sources?"

Sorry. I gotta step out now. You guys are really really scary, you know that? Seriously. You terrify me.

edit on 16-5-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

No, they'll bring guns, likely funneled from somewhere...

Somewhere = Soros, Hillary and the community organizer-in chief Obama

Squeal little piggy, squeal!!!

They'll be profiteers no doubt.... If not found by the right. Invoking Bush's Iraq Most Wanted Playing Cards, I'm sure you could imagine which card (s) would be "suited" for those player. (pun intended) .

Disclaimer: That was not a threat by me merely an observation.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Comey is not of the left.

This is Comey payback---why not. Trump has been stupidly insulting him for days, he's just getting pay back.

This is NOT a liberal thing.

The MSM is NOT liberal. If they were they wouldn't have supported the Iraq war

This is a clean up the neocon and msm plot

edit on 16-5-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I terrify myself

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

May the best man win!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

You better get ready for the New Democrat Party.

We are watching the rise of the new SS Sturmabteilung the SA

And be aware that all these MSM stories from big news companies are written by professional, college educated journalists. What do you learn from that?

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Willtell

May the best man win!

That would
Be the "boyscout" Comey.

He is really good at leaving paper trails...

link   

When Obama outed an FBI agent in Afghanistan....crickets from the msm.

When Bill inapprpriately met with Lynch while his wife's handling of classified info was being investigated, the msm basically excused it.

Hypocrits! The msm has become a tool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join