It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SBMcG

He says nothing of the kind. Please read the entire transcript. He was essentially talking about the allegations that Lynch tried to quash the Clinton investigation.

Wrong (again).

Not only was Lynch never mentioned by name by Senator Hirono, the Attorney General at the time the question was asked was Jeff Sessions.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

He says nothing of the kind. Please read the entire transcript. He was essentially talking about the allegations that Lynch tried to quash the Clinton investigation.

Wrong (again).

Not only was Lynch never mentioned by name by Senator Hirono, the Attorney General at the time the question was asked was Jeff Sessions.

Wrong, as usual:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Wrong (again).

Wrong, as usual:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wrong again!

The sentence about Bill Clinton's wife, that you highlighted yourself, is in a line of questioning by Senator Whitehouse.

That line of questions clearly ends, and then a different Senator (Hirono) begins a new line of questioning beginning with a broad and general question about the DOJ in general.

HIRONO: Yes. And so speaking of the independence of not just the judiciary but I'd like you to clarify the FBI's independence from the DOJ apparatus. Can the FBI conduct an investigation independent from the department of Justice. Or does the FBI have to disclose all it's investigations to the DOJ? And does it have to get the Attorney General's consent?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

So... if people kept hammering you about the Clinton investigation, you would automatically assume that the next question was about a Trump investigation that, officially, hadn't really started yet?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: thesaneone
a reply to: olaru12

I'm laughing at the fact that you giving a link out thinking it is something new to Muller.

Laugh away....

www.rawstory.com...

You're not stupid, you can see the handwriting on the wall. I doubt if Trump is doing much laughing about now.....

But I am.....

The problem with the handwriting on the wall is it contains too many words like mays, could, unnamed sources and maybes to take seriously, if this is to be taken serious then these unnamed people need to step up and not be afraid.

"Deep Throat" was an unnamed source. How'd that work out? Same thing here....

Deep throat never had to testify where we have the right to face our accussers and witnesses. Nixon quit before they did it. NO comparison.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DJW001

Did Trump literally tell Comey to drop the investigation?

Nope. Since he did not ask Comey to drop the investigation, what is this about again?

The modern day witch hunt. Nothing more.

Liberals will soon be calling for Trump to be thrown into a river and if he drowns he's innocent, and guilty if he survives.

So well said. I have never in my life seen such a whiny bunch of crying, sniveling, group of people as today's liberals.

You haven't looked in the mirror lately, have you? For eight years the Anti-Libs (they are not to be confused with actual Conservatives) did nothing but whine about Obama and whine about Clinton, and now that they own the whole ball of wax, all they can do is whine about the people who don't support the Whiner-in-Chief.

Ha ha! Don't align me with a whiner snow flake. I never once complained about Obama. Actually, most on the right just ignored him because for 8 years it was as if he wasn't even president due to his ineffectiveness. Watch as his paper legacy continues to unravel before your eyes. I find it ironic when Obama chastised Romney for thinking the Russians were the furthest thing from our enemy but now that the snow flake liberals didn't get what they wanted the Russians are all they can talk about. You libs don't seem to realize that you need FACTS before you go spouting off about things that aren't real.

I'm not calling you a whiny, crying, sniveling liberal but you sure make yourself sound like one on this forum.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

So... if people kept hammering you about the Clinton investigation, you would automatically assume that the next question was about a Trump investigation that, officially, hadn't really started yet?

Being under oath, I would assume nothing and answer the question as it was stated.
You were wrong that the question was about Clinton.
That said, it was about DoJ oversight as opposed to Trump, so I think Comey can stay out of jail if he spins a new yarn now.

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Where's Comey been lately? I haven't heard him appear to say anything about the memo one way or the other.

What with his phone number not working (when Chaffetz tried to call him), I'm starting to wonder if Comey is either in hiding, or at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Where's Comey been lately? I haven't heard him appear to say anything about the memo one way or the other.

What with his phone number not working (when Chaffetz tried to call him), I'm starting to wonder if Comey is either in hiding, or at the bottom of a lake somewhere.

He is on a secret mission ....At the bottom of the atlantic ocean. wearing a cement diving suit.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join