It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Again, why is the FAKE in the subject line allowed to stand?

There is zero evidence that the story is fake.

Don't like it then alert a mod or move on.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So I have 2 points of view regarding this whole political # bag going on right now. The first is that people really don't like Trump, and are pulling at anything to get him thrown out of office. I honestly would not mind seeing him go...but this is quite a media hailstorm. However, I think if there are facets of truth going on, maybe we shouldn't immediately dismiss these news briefings because it doesn't correspond with what you guys voted for. I mean collusion, the fact that there is an actual FBI investigation that's been going on since last July, and the fact that Flynn was under investigation and reportedly told the Trump campaign as much before Inauguration day, is indeed a red flag. I find it hard to believe that Trump (and Pence) had no knowledge. This brings me to my next point. Again, these are thoughts I have if all of this proves to be true. Just as a warning, my theory may be very far fetched, but maybe something that others would be open to considering.

As someone who does not agree with most of Trump's policies/agenda as he was the last person I wanted to see elected as POTUS, I actually can't help but feel sorry for him. Sure he created his own issues so to speak (we can't blame the media for everything, the media doesn't tweet for him or put words into his mouth), but I can't help but feel like he is but a puppet for the Russian agenda. I think there is something FAR bigger going on than any of us are really paying attention to. I think if the Russia allegations are true, that they must have something hanging over the head of Trump, never intended for him to be an effective president, and are using him now as the major person for the downfall in terms of collusion.

Trump is not a smart person in terms of inter-personal relations, ethics, morals, etc...nor does it seem that he is willing to actually try and bring this country together by trying to get people with different viewpoints to work together. Instead he is playing the blame game (as he has since day one) and basically sees anyone with alternative views as a threat. He then further adds insult to injury in this sense by having racist and misogynistic views (when has a POTUS ever publicly been rude and judgemental towards their own citizens?) I think Russia is banking on him to act in the way that he knows how. I mean come on, the images from their meeting in the Oval Office is very telling. And they are brilliant for it because, when this investigation comes down the way it has started...aka I honestly believe Trump will have to resign or be impeached down the road because his own staff is losing/has no faith in him, that is when we should really be careful. I have a serious inkling that Trump is Russia's frontman scapegoat, they want him to take the fall as he is a very prominent figure in the spotlight. While everyone's eyes are on this downfall (as they are now), it is the perfect opportunity to really work behind the scenes to carry out whatever devious plans they have. Already there are talks in the White House and on The Hill about bipartisanship and working together, using this whole mess of politics to help bring agendas forward for the American public. How convenient to use something like this to cover a different motive, where after this whole debacle and mess of a presidency, the next president will be seen as a hero for bringing the country together...being able to work with both sides of the spectrum, Liberals and Trump Supporters...basically a false unity.

I sincerely believe that Pence is the real person of interest here. I know this is very far fetched and perhaps sounding a little paranoid, but you can tell he is a very calculating man, I would not be surprised if he ends up President after all of this is said and done. He has remained intelligently quiet through all of this, meaning he's keeping himself out of the spotlight. He's denying that he knew anything about Michael Flynn, he's keeping his nose and head clean. I think this screams that he in fact has been working for the Russians all along, or at least if I were Russian it is what I would do. Have someone who is boastful and a powerful enough public figure (but without the integrity) to be the person to take the fall in the end, and have the calculating quiet person in the shadows take over to impose the real agenda that we would all be blindsided by until it is too late to notice what is happening.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

No proof is no proof just like there's no there there.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

The evidence that it is in fact FAKE comes from Comey himself in sworn testimony before Congress on May 3.

The story is absolutely FAKE or Comey perjured himself.

Comey testified under oath Trump administration had not pressured his agency to halt any investigation for political purposes.

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife knows about Pizzagate.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Outlier13

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DJW001

Did Trump literally tell Comey to drop the investigation?

Nope. Since he did not ask Comey to drop the investigation, what is this about again?

The modern day witch hunt. Nothing more.

Liberals will soon be calling for Trump to be thrown into a river and if he drowns he's innocent, and guilty if he survives.

So well said. I have never in my life seen such a whiny bunch of crying, sniveling, group of people as today's liberals.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Outlier13

A witch hunt like Obama's birth certificate?

Nearly. And like that, it probably won't go away for a very, very long time.

Except there is proof the birth certificate the White House posted on its website as the "official" version was altered in multiple ways.

Please point to even one piece of proof of a Trump / Russia connection. Just one. Go ahead...I'll wait.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Have to give Comey some credit, I thought he was going to run with this farce from the rest of the democrats and RINOs like McCain.

Could the staff now send all those threads claiming this is the end of Trump now to the [HOAX] bin?...
edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Nope. Since he did not ask Comey to drop the investigation, what is this about again?

Liberals will soon be calling for Trump to be thrown into a river and if he drowns he's innocent, and guilty if he survives.

So well said. I have never in my life seen such a whiny bunch of crying, sniveling, group of people as today's liberals.

You haven't looked in the mirror lately, have you? For eight years the Anti-Libs (they are not to be confused with actual Conservatives) did nothing but whine about Obama and whine about Clinton, and now that they own the whole ball of wax, all they can do is whine about the people who don't support the Whiner-in-Chief.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Could the staff now send all those threads claiming this is the end of TRump now to the [HOAX] bin?...

Not even your attempt at censorship can stop the truth from leaking out. (Choice of words intentional.)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You haven't looked in the mirror lately, have you? For eight years the Anti-Libs (they are not to be confused with actual Conservatives) did nothing but whine about Obama and whine about Clinton, and now that they own the whole ball of wax, all they can do is whine about the people who don't support the Whiner-in-Chief.

This just sounds like you are upset about the past and want some kind of revenge. That is very childish.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Oh...you so mad that this BULL# was shown to be a hoax?... Need a hankie?

BTW, what we are disgusted, and complaint about is the fact that democrats are working with FAKE news media, as well as some implanted intelligence agents who obviously work with the DNC to keep trying to post false stories to get President Trump impeached. We are not even talking about "some groups within the DNC". We are talking about the entire DNC working with news media, and RINOs to try to get an elected U.S. President impeached over made up stories... Obama's shadow government is working overtime to make up as many false stories about President Trump as they can think of, and keep trying to use these made up BS stories to get Trump impeached.

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Not even your attempt at censorship can stop the truth from leaking out. (Choice of words intentional.)

ROFLMAO, even when Comey states under oath that the claim that there is a secret memo from him saying that Trump told him to stop the investigation, and even when Comey says this is false you want to claim "the claims are true"?... LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This just sounds like you are upset about the past and want some kind of revenge. That is very childish.

I'm not the one who brought the birth certificate up, am I?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

ROFLMAO, even when Comey states under oath that the claim that there is a secret memo from him saying that Trump told him to stop the investigation, and even when Comey says this is false you want to claim "the claims are true"?

Could you please post a link to your source for these statements? I only generally get news from the universe that has gravity.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

He says nothing of the kind. Please read the entire transcript. He was essentially talking about the allegations that Lynch tried to quash the Clinton investigation.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It was posted by ATS member SBMcG two posts above yours...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

He says nothing of the kind. Please read the entire transcript. He was essentially talking about the allegations that Lynch tried to quash the Clinton investigation.

Really?... So you don't think that if he was asked if the attorney general, or any senior officials at the DOJ had asked him to stop an investigation, Comey would not have said "Not them, but President Trump did"?... This was asked to Comey on May 3th. Comey had a chance to present this claim that Trump told him to stop the investigation, yet he didn't... BTW...has anyone yet posted this "secret memo"?...

edit on 18-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Why am I not surprised you do not understand the importance of context?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Have to give Comey some credit, I thought he was going to run with this farce from the rest of the democrats and RINOs like McCain.

Could the staff now send all those threads claiming this is the end of Trump now to the [HOAX] bin?...

Oh absolutely. The "memo" story belongs in the HOAX bin for several reasons at this point, and I'll include another one: Comey himself has not confirmed the NY Times story!

This story is the epitome of FAKE NEWS. Unnamed sources, unequivocal denials by the president, sworn testimony by the supposed source of the "memo" -- Comey, that would appear to exclude the possibility that any such thing ever occurred, and the fact that former prosecutor Comey wold know that concealing evidence of that nature for months on end would surely violate numerous Federal statutes including 18 U.S.C. §§ 4 MISPRISON OF FELONY and 28 US Code 1361 ACTION TO COMPEL AN OFFICER.

This story is a sh_t sandwich and has been from the start. It's only a matter of time before the excellent ATS mod's figure that out.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join