It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Nope. I don't know about the credibility of other MSM news outlets but when Reuters prints it, it's factual.

Read the Podesta files at Wikileaks.
Reuters are one of the many bought and paid for MSM outlets that Hillary had in her pocket.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Nope. I don't know about the credibility of other MSM news outlets but when Reuters prints it, it's factual.

Reuters are one of the many bought and paid for MSM outlets that Hillary had in her pocket.

Indeed, they even changed their polling method to put Hillary ahead when Trump took the lead in their daily poll.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: carewemust

I think McCain is still upset that Trump told people that McCain is no hero, rather a coward who ratted out his countrymen in exchange for luxury treatment whilst in captivity. He doesn't like people knowing the truth.

I assume you were his cellmate that you can state that so authoritatively.

A senior US official told me... they gave me a dossier, or rather read it out over the phone.
Obviously I have to keep my sources secret.

Funny how you are so finicky about the truth when it is contrary to your wishes, yet you can turn around and make outrageous, libelous claims without any evidence when it suits you. I don't know what happened to McCain in Viet Nam. I wasn't there. Neither were you. But I have been watching that buffoon since the 1980s, and know that he is completely unqualified for the office he has landed in. His criminal mind might actually have been an asset if he weren't such an emotional mess. His commencement address to the Coast Guard Academy? "Everyone picks on me. Boo hoo."

Anyone who supports that mental cripple must have a deep seated hatred of America, and everything it stands for.

Oh the irony.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Indeed, they even changed their polling method to put Hillary ahead when Trump took the lead in their daily poll.

I remember that, to add insult to injury they even went back and recalculated the older polls tied to Trump. The excuse? "an outdated method" that they only found when Trump was running. They belive people wont notice it. Hillary interviews: How was your weekend? How's the grand daughter? Trump interviews had nothing but gossip questions and you could tell they were trying to paint him in a bad light.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well I guess is now official the memo is not real, but an exaggerated version of what was talk about.

Still something have to be done with the type of propaganda that is been spewed by NYT and WP.

They need to be regulated because what they are doing is a blatant abuse of what they call free speech.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Well I guess is now official the memo is not real, but an exaggerated version of what was talk about.

Still something have to be done with the type of propaganda that is been spewed by NYT and WP.

They need to be regulated because what they are doing is a blatant abuse of what they call free speech.

Normally, I would call it a rumor.
But, with the existence of so many false stories floating around, I tend to see it as a fabrication.

Whether rumor or fabrication, journalists should be better than this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It is been pointed out that the NYT and the WP has been feeding the frenzy on Trump but the real reason for it, is because they are allowed to do so, behind is the money factor, the ratings and the sells.

They don't give a darn about what they post or call leaks or the damage they are doing to the nation, they care about the profits.

Is about time we here in ATS exposed their crap and what is motivating them rather than encouraging and perpetuating their most of time baseless leaks.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Erm, the memo has been subpoenaed. We will know whether or not it really exists soon enough.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Erm, the memo has been subpoenaed. We will know whether or not it really exists soon enough.

How can something that doesn't exist be subpoenaed?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm all for letting Muller do his job and let the chips fall where they may.

Muller might be interested in this....

www.reuters.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.reuters.com...

Lol, really?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

www.reuters.com...

Lol, really?

Do you think Flynn is just going to lay down, go to jail and not tell the investigators what he knows.

I don't!

You reap what you sow....Galatians 6:7

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

www.reuters.com...

Deluxe !!

current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I'm laughing at the fact that you giving a link out thinking it is something new to Muller.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I'm laughing at the fact that you giving a link out thinking it is something new to Muller.

Laugh away....

www.rawstory.com...

You're not stupid, you can see the handwriting on the wall. I doubt if Trump is doing much laughing about now.....

But I am.....

This is Trump....

edit on 18-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Flynn says "Nyet" !

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Laugh away....

www.rawstory.com...

You're not stupid, you can see the handwriting on the wall. I doubt if Trump is doing much laughing about now.....

But I am.....

The problem with the handwriting on the wall is it contains too many words like mays, could, unnamed sources and maybes to take seriously, if this is to be taken serious then these unnamed people need to step up and not be afraid.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Laugh away....

www.rawstory.com...

But I am.....

The problem with the handwriting on the wall is it contains too many words like mays, could, unnamed sources and maybes to take seriously, if this is to be taken serious then these unnamed people need to step up and not be afraid.

"Deep Throat" was an unnamed source. How'd that work out? Same thing here....

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've actually been in hysterics a time or two since the "Comey memo" non-story "broke", because even if such a memo existed (it doesn't), it would be yet another sh_t sandwich for the desperate left, who once again would have their dreams of "getting" President Trump crushed.

Why?

Because even if President Trump said what the unnamed "sources" from the NY Times story claimed, there is absolutely no law broken or even ethical line crossed.

However, Comey himself might be guilty of violating 18 U.S.C. §§ 4 MISPRISON OF FELONY and 28 US Code 1361 ACTION TO COMPEL AN OFFICER for concealing evidence of a crime.

Further, that would mean he lied to Congress under oath on May 3. You can search the Comey threads for irrefutable proof of that.

The Leftist scorecard continues to show a big fat NUTHIN' for wins against Trump. It's just been one long November 8th for them, LMMFLWAO!

I wonder what it will take for them to learn that Trump is smarter than they are? He was definitely smarter than failed Obama, whose head he lived in rent-free for 18 months. He beat the snot out of Bill Clinton's wife. And he continues to run the table on the leftists who have no clue what's really going on (the re-ordering of the Federal judiciary).

As of this moment, even leftist leaders (lol) like Nancy "Stretch" Pelosi and fake Indian squaw Warren are telling the rabid Left to can the "impeachment" talk. They know that's starting to expose them as the loons they are.
edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved in Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Again, why is the FAKE in the subject line allowed to stand?

There is zero evidence that the story is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join