It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo, which is unclassified, but one of Mr. Comey’s associates read parts of it to a Times reporter.

Unclassified report they didn't bother to read, unnamed associate, anonymous reporter.
Way to chase down that story.
This is what the N.Y. Times is and has been, they just have lost their monopoly on the news, much like other "news outlets".
It's why they're all so up in arms.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: DJW001

Did Trump literally tell Comey to drop the investigation?

Nope. Since he did not ask Comey to drop the investigation, what is this about again?

The modern day witch hunt. Nothing more.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Nope. Since he did not ask Comey to drop the investigation, what is this about again?

Liberals will soon be calling for Trump to be thrown into a river and if he drowns he's innocent, and guilty if he survives.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Liberals will soon be calling for Trump to be thrown into a river and if he drowns he's innocent, and guilty if he survives.

If Trump is thrown into a river the river will catch fire. Just saying.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

A witch hunt like Obama's birth certificate?

Nearly. And like that, it probably won't go away for a very, very long time.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Not just libs, Trumps own party are calling for the investigation as well. And some Republicans actually mention.....gasp....Impeachment.

www.rawstory.com...

www.politico.com...
edit on 17-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Damn hippies!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

More crazy innuendo.

Desperate Democrats are spending good money after bad now.

They will lose another Billion Dollars this year.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Desperate Democrats are spending good money after bad now.

They will lose another Billion Dollars this year.

They can't shake the stalker Hillary

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Honest post here... I'm looking into the dates, and something isn't adding up. Am I missing any facts?

1. Recordings that were illegally leaked to authorities to 'out' Flynn in late December led to an FBI investigation.

2. On January 24, the FBI 'cleared' Flynn of any wrongdoing. Some sources claim there was no formal investigation.

On the 26, Comey informed Trump that Flynn had discrepencies in his interview with the FBI

3. Flynn resigns on Feb 13th

3. The memo states that Trump asked Comey to overlook Flynn who is under investigation (?) on February 14th...

Was the FBI still investigating Flynn into February? I can't find a single report in either direction

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Not just libs, Trumps own party are calling for the investigation as well. And some Republicans actually mention.....gasp....Impeachment.

www.rawstory.com...

www.politico.com...

The cantankerous John McCain compared MemoGate to Watergate today. He's always in the limelight on BIG national issues, while the people of his state (Arizona) suffer through ObamaCare hell. (1 insurer...120% Price Increase)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think McCain is still upset that Trump told people that McCain is no hero, rather a coward who ratted out his countrymen in exchange for luxury treatment whilst in captivity. He doesn't like people knowing the truth.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Nope. I don't know about the credibility of other MSM news outlets but when Reuters prints it, it's factual.

I say that because I can personally attest to Reuters' veracity for the truth. They take massive amounts of time to properly investigate stories with each person in the editorial food chain providing constructive criticism plus their vote as to whether the story has merit prior to it ever being read by the public.

Flat out- they put every. single. story. through the grinder. It is, frankly, impressive. So, I'm going to go ahead and disagree. I trust them through my personal experience with the company and their operations.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You mean McCain isn't a Hero? But, the media says he is.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I think McCain is still upset that Trump told people that McCain is no hero, rather a coward who ratted out his countrymen in exchange for luxury treatment whilst in captivity. He doesn't like people knowing the truth.

I assume you were his cellmate that you can state that so authoritatively.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

A senior US official told me... they gave me a dossier, or rather read it out over the phone.
Obviously I have to keep my sources secret.
edit on 18/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

A senior US official told me... they gave me a dossier, or rather read it out over the phone.
Obviously I have to keep my sources secret.

Funny how you are so finicky about the truth when it is contrary to your wishes, yet you can turn around and make outrageous, libelous claims without any evidence when it suits you. I don't know what happened to McCain in Viet Nam. I wasn't there. Neither were you. But I have been watching that buffoon since the 1980s, and know that he is completely unqualified for the office he has landed in. His criminal mind might actually have been an asset if he weren't such an emotional mess. His commencement address to the Coast Guard Academy? "Everyone picks on me. Boo hoo."

Anyone who supports that mental cripple must have a deep seated hatred of America, and everything it stands for.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

What happened to McCain as a POW is well established. How you interpret it is debatable.

Personally, I don't care about any of that. What's turned me off to him is that he's become such a shameless warmonger, especially regarding Russia. He's a relic of the Cold War, and I'm increasingly convinced that said relic belongs in a museum, not a position of power.
edit on 18-5-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

Nope. I don't know about the credibility of other MSM news outlets but when Reuters prints it, it's factual.

I say that because I can personally attest to Reuters' veracity for the truth. They take massive amounts of time to properly investigate stories with each person in the editorial food chain providing constructive criticism plus their vote as to whether the story has merit prior to it ever being read by the public.

Flat out- they put every. single. story. through the grinder. It is, frankly, impressive. So, I'm going to go ahead and disagree. I trust them through my personal experience with the company and their operations.

uuuuuuuuuu HaHaHa

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ExVoto

Official sources will answer:

But, Uhm, Wait, ............. no comment

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join