It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation -FAKE!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Another wild rumor story from the NYTimes and other MSM picking it up and flying the flags of BS.

This new one is about some alleged memos from fired FBI Director James Comey.

OF COURSE, the "sources" are questionable as usual.

HaHaHa

The Left Wing BS Propaganda MSM is having a field day with this.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to End Flynn Investigation

President Trump asked the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, to shut down the federal investigation into Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser, Michael T. Flynn, in an Oval Office meeting in February, according to a memo Mr. Comey wrote shortly after the meeting.

“I hope you can let this go,” the president told Mr. Comey, according to the memo.

The existence of Mr. Trump’s request is the clearest evidence that the president has tried to directly influence the Justice Department and F.B.I. investigation into links between Mr. Trump’s associates and Russia.

Mr. Comey wrote the memo detailing his conversation with the president immediately after the meeting, which took place the day after Mr. Flynn resigned, according to two people who read the memo. The memo was part of a paper trail Mr. Comey created documenting what he perceived as the president’s improper efforts to influence a continuing investigation. An F.B.I. agent’s contemporaneous notes are widely held up in court as credible evidence of conversations.

according to two people who read the memo

rumor has it this one of the 2 people:

edit on May-16-2017 by xuenchen because: phoney-fakeBS

+14 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can you hear all the echos about this topic?

Good lord, they are like rabid dogs - infected and should be put down!

These echos:

edit on 3553x6735America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Those two sources (if they exist) need to be tracked down and revealed or revealed for being nonexistent.. The NYT and Washington Post are CIA big time so evidently Trump still has a back stabbing, lying bunch of malcontents after him even though there are still wars and rumors of wars..

If nonexistent fake made up news whoever is responsible should be sued for slander.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Shameless plug!

Do we need to discuss sourcing?

Everyone should be questioning the narrative. What gets me is Trump really does have faults and things that can be discussed in a legitimate fashion if that were to be the topic. Perhaps that is by design as well.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Agreed! What no one is recognizing is that if Director Comey felt like he was being intimidated or asked to do something inappropriate he has a duty to report it to his boss, to the IG and to Congress. If he fails to do that he then looks suspicious and loses credibility.

It would be ostensibly the same as I'm pulled over for speeding and I offer the cop a $100 to have a nice day. If he turns me down and doesn't arrest me or report it he has failed to report a crime.

If Comey did report it with all of the leaks and hysterical outcry you would have seen it by now on the front page of th Washington Post.

+2 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
American democracy is the biggest circus on planet Earth. I remember growing up thinking I was born in the greatest nation, yet as an adult I see it's greatness is only skin deep.

The press has only exasperated the situation and the abyss that separates the left and right is so deep that at this point there is no bridging the gap. It's as if a civil war is brewing. Almost as if by design.

Reality is a mockery of what I was taught. ......or vice versa.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
MEMO!!! How dare he!!!

edit on 16-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Shameless plug!

Do we need to discuss sourcing?

Everyone should be questioning the narrative. What gets me is Trump really does have faults and things that can be discussed in a legitimate fashion if that were to be the topic. Perhaps that is by design as well.

YES !!

Let's start with this NYT article.

DeConstruction is necessary.

+15 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Wow that didn't take them long to try to bury the Seth Rich story. I think people are on the right track and the DNC is feeling the heat. Trump did it again. Hook. Line and sinker. This is it. He is going to take them all down. F#ck this is awesome. Prepare for the day of reckoning you f#cking corrupt cowards. You should've never messed with him. Now he is gonna bury all of you alive.

Get comfy it's gonna be a wild ride.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
American democracy is the biggest circus on planet Earth. I remember growing up thinking I was born in the greatest nation, yet as an adult I see it's greatness is only skin deep.

The press has only exasperated the situation and the abyss that separates the left and right is so deep that at this point there is no bridging the gap. It's as if a civil war is brewing. Almost as if by design.

Reality is a mockery of what I was taught. ......or vice versa.

When the civil war happens, the Leftists are gonna wish they didn't go so hard for gun control because when you push that mantra, you have to abide by it.....what I am trying to say is - all they will be bringing to the gun fights, are a bunch of useless knives.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

What no one is recognizing is that if Director Comey felt like he was being intimidated or asked to do something inappropriate he has a duty to report it to his boss, to the IG and to Congress. 

Yes.
He didn't have a problem going to Congress to announce Hillary stuff.

+3 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The New York Times has not viewed a copy of the memo. They aren't even trying anymore.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here's a good example of BS propaganda from the BBC...

They don't even mention the "sources" !!

Millions of people will believe this is true just the same.

BS story from BBC

+4 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Every time the Russian affair starts to lose attention the fake news with the help of the main media outlets starts to run the stories like they are facts, I mean head line news.

I can only imagine the amount of money that is been used to keep this agenda going.

I wish I could call the money giver and ask him or her to please feed the hungry they have more need for that money that the Democratic party does.

Is becoming a disgrace, a joke, a sick, sick joke, the Democratic party is now scraping the garbage because if give the news media ratings even if is temporarily.

edit on 16-5-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Oh I know, nothing like a good ole rekindling.

Its chilling to see how much the MSM is against our President, treasonous bastids.

link   
This is all in preperation that something major concerning the russian narrative hoax is going to hit the news pretty soon. They just don't realize that they are turning the tide with all this bs. The media is going all in and exposing themselves like never before. They won't know what hit'em.

link   
a reply to: six67seven

Is feeding the hopefuls like blood to a thirsty vampire. You know I have my fair share of disapointments with elected officials but darn, I have never seen something so vicious as what is going on with the president this days.

Hillary is very vengeful hag, she is using whatever she have left over from her foundation to fund all this crap, I tell you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

All the MSM does anymore is just put something out there and let everyone else run with it. Truth or proof be damned. Once you get the narrative to the mainstream it is a done deal. Turns out later to be untrue put a small story on 4th page and forget it. White house under Obama did the same thing . Lie and let it get repeated till it becomes fact.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Read, over the phone, about a memo which is not classified or VERIFIED...where is it?

ITS A RUMOR at this point, yet makes the news?

Open the door to where National Enquirer has more proofed/vetted content.

source

I am no fan of Trump overall, but c'mon people...this is borderline lunacy by the left and Dem's to distract and derail.

mg

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Welcome to the dark side. We got milk and cookies.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join