It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Star Exercise - from Tibetan Yoga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting yoga, I've just caught onto

---
The Star Exercise - from Tibetan Yoga

(This exercise can generate more Ki, Chi, Reiki (Universal Life Energy), than anything I've ever experienced. Sometimes it's mild, but sometimes it's like you put your finger in a light socket, but one that "feels incredibly good" - like you've touched heaven.

But like a circuit breaker that shuts off the power when more energy than the circuits can handle attempts to pass, sometimes if your body is not yet strong enough to handle the energy flowing through it when you do the star exercise, it will knock your socks off (or you might fall). So don't do this without your doctors permission first, and also, if you're going to try it, take responsibility, remember I warned you.

But for most people, when or if it happens, they eventually get "stronger" and it doesn't happen as much or anymore at all. Expert true martial artists who incorporate energy, not just physical strength and "moves", will tell you that "Ki" or "Chi" can work like a protective force or stabilizing force. It can also give them the strength of 8 men, and "laying on hands" healing abilities. So an odd thing I've experienced along the lines of the "protective force" idea, is that when I first started doing this "Super Reiki blast" technique, I would "white out" - fall over, seem to "leave my body", enter white light, and hear billions of voices and sounds all at the same time with a basic sound like was like electricity running through my brain (called the Universal "sound current"). Anyway, I stupidly did it in bad places, and fell on sharp furniture corners, etc. - but never had a mark or injury (PLEASE, don't take this to mean you will have the same experience). If you choose to do this yoga exercise, you do so at your own risk. We do not take responsibility for what may happen to you. I have done it for many years, and I have never known anyone hurt by it, but it is powerful. But when doing this yoga exercise, make sure that the area around you is free from anything that could damage your body if it were to fall. Also, remove glasses, contacts, watches, or anything else that may be a hazard to you. And have someone around to catch you if necessary. Do not do this exercise if you are subject to epileptic seizures, or you are pregnant. Like all exercises, check with your doctor first before doing this or any other yoga exercises.

more here

www.yoga-tibet.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
You sound like your trying to sell something here. Nevertheless, I tried it, nothing happened. Im not too good at this kind of stuff anyways, so who knows

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
its a head rush for LACK of oxygen to the brain... u can get the same feeling , if not better, by kneeling down with your hear close tot he groung, and breathing heavily for 100 breaths (quickly). then quickly stand up and apply pressure to your chest.. exact same feeling..... im quite skepical about the idea of Chi, although if someone could prove it, i would be willing to accept it

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Thanks for the info, you should try it if you are skeptical.. test it. I did.

---
Some people say that the rush you get is from getting too much oxygen via hyperventilation. But ask yourself, if that is so, why doesn’t a person breathing pure oxygen get the same effect? And how does it sometimes work with as little as ONE breath?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
try what i posted above... same effect .

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Rent any Shaolin Monk videos and they actually show you the power of "Chi" with just a sewing needle they direct Chi to their fingers and throw the needle and it peirced through glass. If you have kazaa or somthing download Shaolin monk videos, it was documented on National Geographic, and our Government pay for the Shaolin training because its that effective.

new topics

top topics

join