It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

No I don't, I don't have to do a thing. You're wrong.

Well sure, you don't HAVE to justify your lies.

Well regretfully for you, you just sound disingenuous when you call someone a liar by them pointing out that you're lying and wrong. Boohoohoo, don't cry too hard, I know its difficult for the thin-skinned staunch Trump supporter but you'll get over it.

Again regretfully for you, my "lies" are being shown to be accurate with each passing day and you cant seem to come to terms with that.

Well it was you who tried to correct me with you lies initially , sunshine. So cry away

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Correct. His job is to investigate and then prosecute if need be, as Rosenstein said.

Which is contrary to your original assertions.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Well regretfully for you, you just sound disingenuous when you call someone a liar by them pointing out that you're lying and wrong. Boohoohoo, don't cry too hard, I know its difficult for the thin-skinned staunch Trump supporter but you'll get over it.

Again regretfully for you, my "lies" are being shown to be accurate with each passing day and you cant seem to come to terms with that.

Well it was you who tried to correct me with you lies initially , sunshine. So cry away

I didn't try to correct a damn thing... I simply said you are wrong, about everything you posted. Which you are.

edit on 18-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
But Comey is compromised. Anything he says is suspect and he's trying to save his own skin.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

How so?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I didn't try to correct a damn thing... I simply said you are wrong, about everything you posted. Which you are.

Saying something doesn't make it so.
You have been unable to provide any evidence or reasoning to support your original claims.
Like I said, the onus is you. Saying someone is wrong for questioning wild claims you make and expecting that to be enough is absurd.
So, evidence please...

Here is the list of evidence you need to provide to back up you speculative statements.

Trump fires the Director of the FBI who is investigating the links with Russia
Then he invites the Russians into the Oval office the next morning

You are implying that he invited Russians to the Oval office after he fired Comey. That is false

Kicks out the American Media
False. American and Russian photographers were allowed in. There was no press.

Has the Russian State Run Press there instead but denies entry to American Press
False. The officila photographer used on many Russian state visits was there - along with the American one.

Confesses to Federal Obstruction on live TV
False. You'll need ot provide some evidence of what you are ven talking about, and hopefully it is not Trump talking about the difficult timing of his decision.

Comey details an official Memo of a conversation with Trump implicating him in further obstruction of Justice.
False. Comey has yet to detail anything.

The only thing you got right was that Trump fired Comey, but your innuendo and outright lies following it are plain to see.

edit on 19/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They're waiting on the next excerpt from lawfare, be patient.

As everything else thrown at Trump wall this fake news is destined for gutter.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Sorry, everything you posted is wrong, be a man and admnit it.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

June 6, 2017

You were right, Stosh64, THERE ARE NO MEMOS.

""Sen. Tom Cotton said Tuesday that he has not seen any evidence of memos from former FBI Director James Comey ahead of his hearing this week.

“The accounts of these memos he allegedly wrote would be at least triple hearsay, what Donald Trump said according to Jim Comey according to someone who saw the memo, according to the New York Times’ reporter who had it read to him, didn’t even read it,” Mr. Cotton said on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” “So I don’t know what Mr. Comey will say on any of these matters beyond what he said to Congress in the past.”

Mr. Cotton, Arkansas Republican, said he had not “personally” seen any evidence of the memos as one of the 15 members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that Mr. Comey will testify before on Thursday.""

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

June 7,2017

Former DNI director James Clapper tells the national press club in Canberra Australia.
Watergate "pales" in comparison with allegations Trumps campaign colluded with Russians

Clapper said: "I think (if) you compare the two that Watergate pales really in my view compared to what we're confronting now."

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Why would Tom Cotton have seen these memos?
Why does he think he's entitled to?

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There are no "Memos".

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There are no "Memos".

But, but, but, the MSM talked to a guy that knows a guy that had the memos read to him over the phone!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: stosh64

June 6, 2017

You were right, Stosh64, THERE ARE NO MEMOS.

""Sen. Tom Cotton said Tuesday that he has not seen any evidence of memos from former FBI Director James Comey ahead of his hearing this week.

“The accounts of these memos he allegedly wrote would be at least triple hearsay, what Donald Trump said according to Jim Comey according to someone who saw the memo, according to the New York Times’ reporter who had it read to him, didn’t even read it,” Mr. Cotton said on “The Hugh Hewitt Show.” “So I don’t know what Mr. Comey will say on any of these matters beyond what he said to Congress in the past.”

Mr. Cotton, Arkansas Republican, said he had not “personally” seen any evidence of the memos as one of the 15 members of the Senate Intelligence Committee that Mr. Comey will testify before on Thursday.""

Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

What? He has not even provided the memo's to the people at the hearing questioning him???
All I can say for the MSM is that there better be memo's... if there are not then they are going to be disgraced.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You left these other Clapper statements out from the same press conference....

He told the Canberra press club the two countries could not be allies because they had irreconcilable differences. It was in Russia’s “genes to be opposed, diametrically opposed, to the United States and western democracies”.

"irreconcilable differences".....really....did they thaw this guy out from the cold war?

Clapper said he had attempted in the middle of January to dissuade Trump, during a private phone conversation, from attacking the intelligence establishment in Washington but he said the intervention fell on deaf ears.

Is the intelligence establishment in washington special? They do have to answer to their superiors. Guess the intelligence establishment better get used to not illegally spy on american citizens anymore. There are actual standards they are to follow.

Clapper was asked whether Trump’s decision to share Israeli intelligence with Russia should prompt a rethink of intelligence sharing arrangements under the Five Eyes partnership. He said individual countries would have to make their own judgments. Clapper said that, at the institutional level, agencies would be concerned if intelligence sharing was discontinued. “But, to some extent, you know, it reaches a certain level where it’s out of our control,” Clapper said. “I hope it doesn’t happen but I could certainly understand if it did and that’s a judgment that each and every national government will have to make.”

And finally we get to where the rubber meets the road. Yes Mr. Clapper it is our of your control. It is the Commander In Chiefs decision, not yours or the establishments. The establishment is not elected the CIC is. The only reason this is an issue is the "establishment" has seen trump wont just roll over for them like the last admin did. The power they had has been removed and they do not like that.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The MSM has already been disgraced. The only question remaining is how deep the hole will get.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yikes! Are you sure John McCain didn't wander up to the podium by mistake?
Damn good thing Clapper is the former director.

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah former.
Speaking of which he better be careful who and what he talks to foreigners about. There are people looking to hang someone for violations of the LOGAN ACT.

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join