It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No. What the heck ?
We never got the transcripts of that conversation and we don't know what the FBI did with the info except to give it to the DOJ at the time. She advised the president of the dangers and this is still under investigation stemming from that.
I don't know where this nonsense is coming from but no one has been cleared of anything.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No. What the heck ?
We never got the transcripts of that conversation and we don't know what the FBI did with the info except to give it to the DOJ at the time. She advised the president of the dangers and this is still under investigation stemming from that.
I don't know where this nonsense is coming from but no one has been cleared of anything.

You've been provided the link. Flynn was cleared of wrong doing based on the calls that were taped, but not cleared overall (there are other elements of the investigation)
It's not that hard to understand!
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Indigo5

We should get to the bottom of things within a couple weeks..

until trump learns the 2 words most 20th century presidents rely on in a scandal

EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

That doesn't work to stop impeachment. Still, there is nothing close to grounds for impeachment, unless the US is going to collapse into a state of removing Presidents on the say so of one man (not even appointed by the President and then fired by him).

Of course not...Congress will interview WH and FBI Staff UNDER OATH..

They have already requested the Memo's from FBI and Audio Tapes from the WH and are prepared to issue subpoenas for either if need be.

And Flynn is on the verge of formal charges, grand jury subpoenas went out last week..so eventually he is going to be talking. Hell he asked for immunity and they didn't give it to him...what does that tell you about what they got.

Hopefully they take their time..would rather not have a Pres. Pence..But country first.

If it DOES fall your way, then good luck with Pence.. he is far right.

Pence does suck..but "My Way"...is the USA and the country our founding fathers built...Country first. I will accept a less controversial and disturbingly more effect right wing President in place of an incompetent, corrupt POTUS who is antagonistic toward democracy itself.

Yep he is antagonistic toward democracry. I mean, itss him and his party that have been discrediting the election ever since it happened, and have been cheering leaks from the uneleceted intelligence community to undermine a justly elected president.

Oh wait, thats the other party!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

until trump learns the 2 words most 20th century presidents rely on in a scandal

EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

That doesn't work to stop impeachment. Still, there is nothing close to grounds for impeachment, unless the US is going to collapse into a state of removing Presidents on the say so of one man (not even appointed by the President and then fired by him).

They have already requested the Memo's from FBI and Audio Tapes from the WH and are prepared to issue subpoenas for either if need be.

And Flynn is on the verge of formal charges, grand jury subpoenas went out last week..so eventually he is going to be talking. Hell he asked for immunity and they didn't give it to him...what does that tell you about what they got.

Hopefully they take their time..would rather not have a Pres. Pence..But country first.

Pence does suck..but "My Way"...is the USA and the country our founding fathers built...Country first. I will accept a less controversial and disturbingly more effect right wing President in place of an incompetent, corrupt POTUS who is antagonistic toward democracy itself.

Yep he is antagonistic toward democracry. I mean, itss him and his party that have been discrediting the election ever since it happened, and have been cheering leaks from the uneleceted intelligence community to undermine a justly elected president.

There is a 100% fail safe rule to understand liberals. Whatever they accuse other people of is what they are doing themselves.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE

There is a 100% fail safe rule to understand liberals. Whatever they accuse other people of is what they are doing themselves.

Yep like Trump influenced Comey to not investigaate Flynn.

Because they know that Obama told lynch to not prosecute HIllary, and to let the IRS off the hook.

So they assume thats what Trump must have done.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I REALLY miss the politics games that I used to play with you guys!!!! Today would be SO much fun!!!

I will just say that I am keeping up on the news - and I will be taking a 'wait and see' approach before I decide what I really believe.

I really miss ATS!!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You said you think it should be leaked if there was any wrong doing.

That is not what i said. I said if the leaks highlight corruption or wrongdoing, someone would be justified in leaking the truth out.

Make sure you put things in proper context.

Seems simple to me. You feel the meeting on the tarmac was wrong and innapropriate, so why would you be against the contents of that meeting being leaked?

I said it was wrong because of how it looked, politically-speaking. I did not say anything wrong or innaproporiate occured during that meeting.

If there was some wrongdoing and such taking place within the context of the meeting, beyond the superficial political options, sure...leak something.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

I REALLY miss the politics games that I used to play with you guys!!!! Today would be SO much fun!!!

I will just say that I am keeping up on the news - and I will be taking a 'wait and see' approach before I decide what I really believe.

I really miss ATS!!!

We miss you as well.

Hope you are feeling better.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Oh I see...just because he didn't say it doesn't mean he didn't say it.
Gotcha.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Yes I'm partisan. You won't ever hear me say otherwise.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I bet we have them by Friday.

link   

I really miss ATS!!!

Congrats on the wait and see, thats where I am at. But the media and leakers can only cry wolf so many times before it gets drowned out.

I miss your input into these threads even if we often disagreed. Hope to hear more from you in the future.

link   

I really miss ATS!!!

Hi BH!
Nice to see you posting!
We have missed you!
I hope that you are better each and every day!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh I see...just because he didn't say it doesn't mean he didn't say it.
Gotcha.

Did Trump tell Comey to end the investigation?

Nope. But according to your standard, if he didn't say it, he didn't say it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Who has that?
The content of that conversation?
As far as I know they were alone.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No that link is not correct. It's total bull. Dated January 24th . Before the FBI advised the DOJ about the conversation with Russia. Before Flynn lied to the FBI about his dealings with Russia and his conversation with them in December. Before the DOJ warned the president of the danger Flynn was putting the country in AND before Flynn lied to the Veep and the American people.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Who has that?
The content of that conversation?
As far as I know they were alone.

You are right.

All of these calls of obstruction and impeachment, and no one has even seen the memos. Yet here you are piling on Trump admitting you have no idea if the memo exists or what they say.

What we do have is what the memos are supposed to have said. In that memo, it says Trump hopes that the investigation into Flynn is over.

So you admit that #1 you don't know what the memo says, and #2 even what was leaked about the memo doesn't say Trump said to end the investigation.

And yet here you are, accusing Trump of obstruction.

And even if you say you didn't accuse him, not once did you comment on any of these threads saying there is no proof of any wrong doing of Trump here.

But hey, you admit that you are partisan, so what should we expect.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Congrats on the wait and see, thats where I am at. But the media and leakers can only cry wolf so many times before it gets drowned out.

Yea, sorry I'm calling BS on this statement. If you're already predisposed to thinking that they are crying wolf, then you're not in a "wait and see", you've already made up your mind that they are wrong.

A wait and see, would be just that...wait and see without making any preformed judgement.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

No that link is not correct. It's total bull. Dated January 24th . Before the FBI advised the DOJ about the conversation with Russia. Before Flynn lied to the FBI about his dealings with Russia and his conversation with them in December. Before the DOJ warned the president of the danger Flynn was putting the country in AND before Flynn lied to the Veep and the American people.

it is not before november
obama spoke with trump about flynn in november
why didnt the obama doj take action on flynn if he was in the process of compromising our national security?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

No. What the heck ?

Hopefully this source is good for you,

WaPo

The WaPo article is dated January 23rd and says nothing illicit found in communication.

And........

Flynn was not under any further investigation

WaPo link shows Trump had no reason to ask Comey to go easy as alleged in "fake news" memo supposedly made mid-February.

edit on 17-5-2017 by Phoenix because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join