It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Memo Says Trump Asked Him to Kill Flynn Investigation

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ha ha ha. Ok sure.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What doomed Nixon was the tapes he had to turn it, I was a teen in that time.

He didn't got indicted or impeached, he resign before congress got to have a vote.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Sillyolme

FBI clears Michael Flynn in probe linking him to Russia

nypost.com...

Nice post
That will take some of the starch out of the OMG russia bs

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Sorry but no. The investigation is still open. The subpoenas were just issued.
That is dated January. Flynn asked for immunity just a few weeks ago.
March 31 to be exact.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

The subpoenas were just issued.

Source please?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I know right,

I actually like you Sillyolme, you are quite a fighter.
witty too.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Obviously you didn't read it.
It's nonsense.
The investigation into Flynn is ongoing. That piece is dated the day after inauguration day and was before the Sally Yates warning or the firing of Flynn.
It's so out of date it should be wearing love beads and bell bottoms.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

We will see,

Any way at the time in the investigation it was no subpoenas to be handle,

First subpoena was to Flynn in MAY 15 for his records.

No more subpoenas has been given.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The subpoenas were just issued.

Source please?

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

www.cnn.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

How many do you want?

Why didn't you know this?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It's a great time to be a democrat, to sit back and watch all this karma. Drip, drip, drip, drip, President Trump, just like they did with Hillary. I almost feel sorry for the guy because it will never end now, like with Hillary.

You all need to get your story straight.

I thought Hillary was hacked by the evil russians? How is that the same as US intelligence officials releasing details from Trumps admin every day?

And if you feel that the Russians negatively influence the election, you somehow cheer when our deep state and media is doing it to trump?

And unlike the wikileaks which were all proven to be true and the media just decided to gloss over, none of the leaks of Trump have been proven true and the media covers them 24/7.

But afgain, its nice to see you are on the ranks of the unelected deep state controlling the government.

Another person from the party of peace cheering for perpetual war. Let the inncoent people from the next country we overthrow that have their family killed know that their sacrifice is neccessary because you don't like trump.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Today is the 17th.

Of May. So two days ago and you say no more have been issued?

And if you know about the subpoenas then you know the investigation isn't over and the FBI has not cleared anyone. Why say it when you know it's not true?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Obviously you didn't read it.
It's nonsense.
The investigation into Flynn is ongoing. That piece is dated the day after inauguration day and was before the Sally Yates warning or the firing of Flynn.
It's so out of date it should be wearing love beads and bell bottoms.

Flynn was cleared of wrongdoing based on the taped phone calls, but he is still being investigated more broadly as part of the Russian hacking accusations.
edit on 17/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Grambler

Where did he say she was innocent ?

Last post on this to you.

She was being investigated for jeopardizing classified information.

Obama said in the interview I posted, and also admitted in that interview that he said in October that she did not jeopardize information, she just made a simple mistake.

Your ignorance is overwhelming. Just because Obama didn't use the word innocent doesn't mean he didnt say it.

If I say, "OJ didn't murder anyone" I have said he is innocent of the crime without using the word innocent.

The hilarious thing is you will argue these semantics, and yet you beilieve Trump saying he hopes there will be no more investigation of Flynn means he ordered Comey to stop.

We all see you for the partisan person you are, keep working for the unelected war party, you are doing great.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Thank you.
Yes a guppy in the shark tank has to fight.
The wit comes from being raised in an environment where sarcasm was king. Lol. I learned the skill early on and got in plenty of trouble because of it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Excellent development...
Texas Republican Rep. Pete Sessions has asked to also see the memo's Comey should have kept about his discussions with Loretta Lynch following her meeting with Bill Clinton.

Yep, why not. I bet those memos are fought tooth and nail not to be released, or are conveniently lost.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

And if you feel that the Russians negatively influence the election, you somehow cheer when our deep state and media is doing it to trump?

Perhaps I missed something. Is there another election taking place? How are the media and the "deep state" influencing an election against Trump?

And unlike the wikileaks which were all proven to be true and the media just decided to gloss over,

The media did not gloss-over the wikileaks content.

none of the leaks of Trump have been proven true and the media covers them 24/7.

Of course they would. It's juicy content for tv viewers and readers online.

But what you should say is that the leaks of Trump have not been proven true or false, yet.

You're putting the cart before the horse.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: introvert

If the tarmac meeting was improper, then you should be asking for the leaks of what was discussed in that meeting.

That makes no sense. Just because I think it was bad form for the meeting to occur as it did, does not mean I should want someone to leak what was discussed.

This is important because your stance is if the leaks are true, they should be leaked. Well that sets the precedent then, you feel that any wrong doing should have the facts of it leaked. yet I don't see you calling for that details of that meeting being leaked.

Your logic is all over the place and are making many assumptions.

Yes, the meeting on the tarmac was wrong because it looked bad to the public. That does not mean I think there was any wrongdoing taking place that would require a leak.

Surely you can understand the difference.

Gowdy has all but confirmed he has seen evidence that the Clintons and the DoJ were far more entangled during the investigation than the public know. Requests have now been made by one Congressman to see Comey's memo's relating to discussions with Loretta Lynch about that conversation on the tarmac. They don;t need to be leaked. They can be provided to Congress. I assume the meticulous straight shooting hero Comey will have such memo's.

There possibly could have been some shenanigans going on and I'll wait to see what comes out.

That being said, that has very little to do with the point I was making in regards to Grambler's assumptions on how and when I personally think info should be leaked.

You said you think it should be leaked if there was any wrong doing. Seems simple to me. You feel the meeting on the tarmac was wrong and innapropriate, so why would you be against the contents of that meeting being leaked?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Excellent development...
Texas Republican Rep. Pete Sessions has asked to also see the memo's Comey should have kept about his discussions with Loretta Lynch following her meeting with Bill Clinton.

Yep, why not. I bet those memos are fought tooth and nail not to be released, or are conveniently lost.

I bet you are right, but hey, if we're going to have memo's lets have them all...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

From your source:

In December 2015, Flynn was paid $45,000 to speak at an event hosted in Moscow by the Kremlin-backed network RT, during which he was seated with Russian President Vladimir Putin. He also received payments for additional speeches to Russian firms Kaspersky and Volga Dnepr. As a retired military officer, Flynn is prohibited under the emoluments clause of the Constitution from accepting payment from a foreign government without advance permission from both the secretary of State and the secretary of the Army. According to documents released by House Oversight Committee ranking member Elijah Cummings (D-Md.), Flynn did not disclose the RT payment when he applied to renew his security clearance in January 2016, just a month after he traveled to Moscow

We discussed this previously.
I thought you had something new.
Flynn will have his government retirement docked for the amount of money he took if they find he violated policy.

I asked you previously why the obama doj had done nothing about this.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Burr statement has nothing to do with Comey KNOWING it was his last day.

The only reason he brought up the last day comment was to illustrate that throughout all of their meetings, even the one on the day before he was fired, Comey revealed tons of information, yet he never once mentioned feeling pressured by Trump to drop the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join