It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus foresaw Nixon's Glory & fall, his racism, Deep Throat & His Resignation.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Well, mysticism is not really magic, it is a discipline of the mind that through different levels of meditation, as well as prayer allow the practicioner to project his subconscious mind to areas of the collective inconscient that are reservoirs of knowledge that transcendence limits of the space time.

This looklike trance is what Buddhist people use to call read the akasic records, and it reached through advance Zen spiritual exercises.

There is people that in the judeo Christian civilization refer to this as being able to read the book of life. Many Saints have had these gifts of the spirit since birth, so it is also possibly related with genetic background, and boosted with years of Intense contemplative prayer in monastic life.

There are also scientific laboratories working into try to replicate this same abilities through Hypnosis, in the so called experience of astral projection or distant viewing, precognition or clairvoyancy.

Dr Carl Jung spent his entire life to develop an entire field in psychology working in Switzerland a century ago focused in study and try to explain the prophetic experience.

That is the way psychics like Sylvia Brown have learnt their skills, working for intelligence agencies.

Richard Nixon during his years in the oval office had a personal adviser who was a remarkable psychic, Mrs Jeane Dixon. She became famous for her prediction in 1956 of the Assassination of John F Kennedy, as well as to have predicted in 1960 That he also was going to be President.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/17/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

yeah but, as it turns out...

we never went to the moon and we never will...

so, now what?

Earth was flat then and flat now...

Just can't seem to get through the firmament, or as NASA calls it the Van Allen Belts...

so, there's that...

yep and Amen.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I saw James Randi with one of an original copy of book about him,in none of the pages were these made up predictions,unless he had them after he was ,another story taken way too far

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I am familiar with the work of James Randi, he feels anybody with paranormal abilities must be necessarily an illusionist like him, and It is clear he never have had a really strong evidence to "expose" Nostradamus.

This French seer has resisted the proof of five centuries pretty well, there are famous quatrains of him predicting the French Revolution, WWI, WWII, the Fire of London, Napoleon, the Kennedys, Sept 11th 2001, etc

Apart of that when two group of Soldiers violated his Tomb either in 1700, and in 1789, they repented so much.

In 1700 they found a strange gold medal aroung his neck with the exact date of that exhumation casted on it. The men became so scared with such finding that buried him again.

Now, the second time, during the French Revolution, one of the soldiers died few minutes later of a lost distant shot, the same that took for a minute or so his skull in his hands trying to desecrate it.

Please read
www.oocities.org...

Thanks.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Yes, he's such a great predictor and so clear that people can only see the "predictions" AFTER they have happened by making everything fit to what they want. Even by changing the translation.

You said yourself there are different translations. There are also different events attributed to the same quatrains.

But yeah, really accurate LOL.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

After? Really? It is great to begin the day laughing!

It is pretty clear that you didn't read my thread of Nostradamus predicting the physical collapse of pneumonia, the pressure of emails scandal revived few days before the election and defeat of Hillary Clinton nor the one of D.Trump Resignation and impeachment process, both have been posted here long time in advance of the corresponding actual events.

Please check
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goebbels, the propaganda manager of Hitler was enthusiastic of Nostradamus predictions that Hitler would Invade France successfully, long time before it happened.

Please check
www.nostradamusresearch.org...

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You can post whatever source you like because it won't prove a thing. All these "predictions" are, are words that have been translated then CHANGED to fit an agenda. You know? Like I already showed you and you showed as well.

But you'll ignore that, like you normally do.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

It helps a bit if you know French, something gets lost in translation and can have different meanings....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Ha ha, you came here with No references at all to support your bold claims, just with your empty and dared ignorance in the topic, contradicting half a dozen of the best translations of Nostradamus ever, and you pretend somebody really is going to take you seriously only because you say so?

What an ego, is reaching the limits of delusional, ground yourself , it is time to do so, before you start to trust your own lies.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You proved yourself wrong by posting 2 different translations. You expect anyone to take you seriously?

I'm just here watching you crash and burn.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Please take a seat and feel comfortable, there is people in ATS that has been waiting for more a decade for the same unlikely possibility.

So my advise is take it easy and have a nice weekend!

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Please take a seat and feel comfortable, there is people in ATS that has been waiting for more a decade for the same unlikely possibility.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Sorry, but I'm enjoying watching you make a hash out of this.

The best bit really was when you posted 2 different translations, as though that was going to confirm your first LOL.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

TerryDon79,

The 4 translations I posted after your observation came out are all semantically equivalent.

3 of the translations are practically identical even in aspects of form, only one has other writing style but not contradicting the other three.

There are no Contradictions in between them at the level of meaning, just aspects of redaction, so only in formal aspect.

Now, giving you the benefit of the doubt I sincerely did great effort to try to find your translation somewhere, but it was totally unfruitful.

Probably my honesty seems funny for you, but that is one of the aspects for which people remain still reading me after 10 years of to be here.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Not equivalent, different.

It's like saying sparrow when the translation says chicken. Both similar as they're both birds, but different as they're different types of birds.

And you won't find the translation anywhere you look because it's not on any of your biased sites trying to push an agenda.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I don't have nothing to hide, there are no tricks or intentional bias in my threads at all.

The same opportunity I have had to cite my sources was given to you , but you remain in silence about your sources.

It is intriguing why you insist to don't provide yours, perhaps because that is your own personal version, nothing else after all.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I don't need to do anything. You already debunked yourself when you posted a translation that wasn't the same as the first and doesn't mean the same thing.

It doesn't look like you need my help to prove you wrong, but it's fun to watch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join