It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus foresaw Nixon's Glory & fall, his racism, Deep Throat & His Resignation.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

It is said that History normally is progressive and rarely repeat, but that is not a universally accepted claim, many times happen that
situations repeat cyclically in the lives of nations, specially responding to problems that have been remained unsolved along generations.

We have seen along the last week the insistence of Senator Lindsey Graham on to determine who is the secret informant of the Washington post inside
the White house, the one that is allowing millions of readers in America of the so famous Newspaper to follow step by step what appears to be
the second Watergate in our political History.

Please check:
www.cnn.com...

talkingpointsmemo.com...

There exist quatrains that I have commented in other thread that suggest Trump Presidency might face the dilemma of to Resign or be impeached,
some believe on them, some other remain skeptical.

Pls check:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, in the interim while we see if Senator Lindsey Graham is able to uncover who is Deep Throat Jr, who is helping to trigger this scandal from the redaction offices of the Washington post, any similarity with Watergate is of course not a coincidence, lets review Nostradamus on Richard Nixon Presidency.

let us check a Quatrain talking about the great man that was able to make reality the old human dream of to reach the Moon just to be destroyed politically soon after for a terrible scandal.

(Quatrain IX-65)

Dedans le coin de luna diendra rendre, O'u sera pris et mis en terre etrange; Les fruits immurs seront, a grand esclandre Grande vitupere al'run grand louandge

He will come to travel to the corner of Luna, where he will be captured and put in a strange land, The unripe fruits to be subject of great scandal, great blame, to one, great praise.

Nostradamus clearly states that during his Presidency there will be missions to explore the moon, at least one became in trouble ( Apollo 13 accident happened while Nixon was in power) and then there was going to be a terrible scandal around an issue of guilt, referring to his involvement in Watergate.

Now, concerning details of the way this scandal was going to be carried out and the timing of it, Nostradamus gave us another remarkable prophecy in the following Quatrain.

Century III Quatrain 96
The Chief of Fossano will have his throat cut By the leader of the bloodhound and greyhound: The deed executed by those of the Tarpeian Rock, Saturn in Leo February 13.

Please check:
www.crystalinks.com...

The name Fossano derive from the word "fossato" (ditch), in other words a Chief or leader that will give up, that will resign, then the allusion to the informant inside the White House, Deep Throat, and the political witch hunting that gradually was catching all the men of the President, finally a remark that says us who were the hunters: the people of the Tarpeian Rock, the hill over which it was built the Roman Capitol, a reference to the Congress that investigated Nixon.

By July of 1973 the Special commission of the House found the existence of the secret tapes system used inside the white house . A terrible hunting operation then began in which President Nixon was of course the principal prey aside with many of his functionaries that became what later was called All President's men.

This is what this quatrain reminds us, but moreover tells us that on February 13th of 1973 Nixon committed what perhaps was his worst political mistake by talking openly with his advisers in one of the recorded meetings using terrible racist remarks against Jewish, African Americans and even Irish and Italian Americans.

In a conversation Feb. 13, 1973, with Charles W. Colson, a senior adviser who had just told Nixon that he had always had “a little prejudice,” Nixon said he was not prejudiced but continued: “I’ve just recognized that, you know, all people have certain traits.”
“The Jews have certain traits,” he said. “The Irish have certain — for example, the Irish can’t drink. What you always have to remember with the Irish is they get mean. Virtually every Irish I’ve known gets mean when he drinks. Particularly the real Irish.”
Nixon continued: “The Italians, of course, those people course don’t have their heads screwed on tight. They are wonderful people, but,” and his voice trailed off. A moment later, Nixon returned to Jews: “The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.”
“Bill Rogers has got — to his credit it’s a decent feeling — but somewhat sort of a blind spot on the black thing because he’s been in New York,” Nixon said. “He says well, ‘They are coming along, and that after all they are going to strengthen our country in the end because they are strong physically and some of them are smart.’ So forth and so on.
“My own view is I think he’s right if you’re talking in terms of 500 years,” he said. “I think it’s wrong if you’re talking in terms of 50 years. What has to happen is they have to be, frankly, inbred. And, you just, that’s the only thing that’s going to do it, Rose.”

These conversations although private became known publicly in all details by 2010 in his Presidential library, but were by sure known less than a year after when the carefully interrogation of witnesses force them to start to talk in a disparate attempt to save their heads in what it was already the worst political scandal of History.

By August of 1974 Finally Richard Nixon who was one of the most remarkable political figures ever, two terms Vicepresident, in various occasions in charge of the Oval office when Eisenhower became ill, and then 5 years President was forced to resign, it was under the sign of Leo, and Saturn pointing to the fall of a King.

Please check:

www.nytimes.com...

The thread is opened for the interest of all of the ones of you that are wondering how the Prophets of the past foresaw our modern political crisis.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 5/16/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Sorry, but I see no connection between the very vague quatrains and Nixon, especially well after the fact. These things are so vague that you can apply them to nearly anything if you apply the right spin to them.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Vaguety in Nostradamus?

You need either to go to the ophthalmologist to see what glasses are better for your problem of vision or come back here to check this again when you be sober.

There was only one leader that see achieved the goal to put men on the surface of the moon and only one that also faced the first serious space accident close to our natural satellite and only one that also was forced to give up in a scandal of guilt. If that is Not enough to identify Nixon, no other description can be.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: The angel of light

Vaguety in Nostradamus?

You need either to go to the ophthalmologist to see what glasses are better for your problem of vision or come back here to check this again when you be sober.

Argumentum ad hominem is not valid. Try dumping the personal attacks here. Nostradomus is as vague as they come.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

There is no doubt for me that they are pretty vague for you, I use to write for the common sense for people with a minimum of general culture though.

Please take a good course of History of France, there was a guy called Mitchel of Nostradamus in France during the XVI century , a physician , from Jewish Ancestry, that became protege of the Queen Catherine of Medicis and famous since he predicted the accidental death of her husband King Henry II , in a Knights competition. ..........

Please check:

Nostradamus, The Man who saw tomorrow - Orson Wells

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

That's about as vague as they come.

Also, the first like says "He will come to travel to the corner of Luna". He never travelled to the moon.

So that this thread debunked by that single line.

ETA:The first line ACTUALLY translates to "In the corner of luna will she render". So your translation is wrong from the get go.
edit on 1652017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

why are you so rude to people who disagree with you ?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
DP

edit on 16-5-2017 by kibric because: naughty

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It is a metaphor of course, as many of the ones Nostradamus used to encrypt his quatrains, he refer not to the fact that he was the Astronaut but the man in power who decide to sponsor the Apollo program, otherwise it might not have any sense that he finish forced to give up from a position of authority as the quatrains also say.

There is no reason for which the Senate will launch a political hunting against an Astronaut, so your comment is hilarious and lack of seriousness and knowledge in the subject you are trying to discuss about.

May I also said that you are well known for boycotting every possible thread that talks about Prophecy in ATS?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Look at my edit. The first line translates to "In the corner of luna will she render"

As for the rest? Grow up. If you want an echo chamber, ATS isn't for you.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

No Dear Kibric,

I am not rude at all, I am just trying to dissolve common doubts or perhaps it is better to say exorcise them to allow these guys to really enjoy the beauty of Nostradamus Quatrains, but of course that depend in the long run also of their will to open their minds.

To ignore who was Nostradamus and why he became famous is not a sin after all, that is the reason for which I took my time to have shared with him one of the nice documentaries about him, by Orson Wells.

Here again, for who ever does Not know why Nostradamus is so famous and reputed as seer:

Please read
www.nostradamususa.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

ok then
the comment is directed at you and this thread

Angel of Lightness
" You need either to go to the ophthalmologist to see what glasses are better for your problem of vision or come back here to check this again when you be sober "

you wont take offense to this as this is not rude
correct ?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Nostradamus can be applied almost anywhere, it's completely subjective...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry Nostradomus is right there with Bigfoot in my book I feel so let down.. I want to believe but even in my wondrous mind I got to call shenanigans.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

Dear Kibric,

Look it is not my fault if somebody decide to reply without before checking if the attributes that the seer has given match with an actual figure of History.

Now, suppose that he does not have good History knowledge he can at least check wikipedia and verify who was the President that was in power when America put a man on the moon, who was the one that also was forced to resign and I am sure it will not take to much time later to find that actually there was an accident in the space also during his term, as well as, that the congress was in process to impeach him when he drop off.

Somebody reacts with the first comment that come to his mind just few minutes after the thread was posted with a comment that reveal he even didn't have time to read what it was posted and you say that I am rude?

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Yes. You're rude.

Just like all your other threads where there is someone who doesn't agree with you. It's your go to thing to be rude.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

TerryDon79,

If I disagree with a comment about Nostradamus that somebody brought here I can express that, also I am in my right to show that it is based on lack of knowledge of the subject and not in excess of it, and try to explore possible human reasons about why something that look pretty obvious is dismissed almost automatically after it was posted with full of details and it was supported with many references.

Let me remind you that in different occasions you were in the past warned by the moderators for abusive comments in threads you use to enter to try boycott them, and you have special preference to do so regularly with mines.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You said that another member was drunk or needed glasses. That's being rude.

Also, again, grow up. The only one "boycotting this thread", is you, by insulting people who don't agree with you.

I showed you where you were wrong. Try addressing that instead of throwing insults about.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Dear TerryDon79

I am glad to see that time has transformed you radically, this is like a miracle , and a really wonderful one. It is good to see you trying to give lessons of good manners and politeness, it seems my previous complaints about your behavior in the threads have served for something positive after all.

To you I would not dare to suggest to go to the ophthalmologist, I don't think there exist anyone that in his sane mind is willing to check the sight of your avatar, sorry but I don't think there is anybody here that blame me for such observation.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

And this just proves what I previously said. Just more insults about me needing my eyes checked, just like you said to schuyler. Yet you blame us for boycotting your thread?

Are you even going to address the real translation or are you going to carry on with the insults?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join