It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange eating habits, your doing that wrong!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I also like lots of freshly ground black pepper on most foods.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

originally posted by: TinySickTears

About the weirdest thing I do with food is I will take hot Cheetos or hot fries and mix them with Ramen noodles... Other than that, I really don't have any odd eating behavior.

you pick that up in the joint?
d
. Yep

you try the coffee and kool aid thing?
never had it but word is its good

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

Ya good grief margarine and spreads are gross
We only use butter.Its far more expensive than spreads and marge locally- but its like the difference between rich creamy Italian ice cream and a cheap# watery ice lolly
We only use coconut oil for everything that needs frying or baking.Again far more expensive than sunflower or canola oil but my god it makes a Huuuge difference.Also you can get it in GMO free form unlike sunflower and canola.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

That made me smile,about the jam and cheese
My adoptive mother made 2 big batches of bread every week.After school many times my childhood bestie Marie would come to our house and my mother would bring a tray laden with apricot jam+cheddar cheese sandwiches.Marie would Hog those,i can tell you
I don't like jam so i had the cheese only.Boy this brought back my childhood,im actually sitting here with tears streaming down my face,the memories came back so vividly,it was like i was right back there

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

About the weirdest thing I do with food is I will take hot Cheetos or hot fries and mix them with Ramen noodles... Other than that, I really don't have any odd eating behavior.

you pick that up in the joint?
d
. Yep

you try the coffee and kool aid thing?
never had it but word is its good
Never tried that one.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Yeah, I don't really do the pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza thing. Tried it once. Didn't care for it. Like I said, I don't really eat any "weird" or "exotic" things other than the hot Cheetos and ramen noodle thing.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

That sounds delish.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I had to think awhile on this,because to me everything I eat is normal just because I like it. My kids are usually the ones who come up with weird concoctions that cause me to raise an eyebrow. There is one thing I do that my kids or hubby can't stand and think is weird. I don't eat chili just as is... I have to mix it with rice ( somewhat normal I think ) or with mashed potatoes (apparently weird). What do you expect from an Irish girl? Potatoes go with everything.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

I can see maybe putting chili on fried potatoes, kind of like chili fries, but mashed potatoes? Ehhhh, I don't know. Heh. Chili and rice doesn't seem too odd. Of course, I am one of those people who like plain mashed potatoes. I rarely put gravy or anything on my mashed potatoes.
edit on 19-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
McDonalds' melted ice cream as a sauce for french fries

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join