It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange eating habits, your doing that wrong!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

I've put cheddar on a PBJ from time to time. It's better melted. Good but not great.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I know many adults who still use ketchup. Weird!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Ketchup isn't something I have ever used a lot of. I MIGHT use some with French fries, but honestly, I prefer barbecue sauce. Ketchup has never really been my thing.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Melted cheddar and jam!? Surely the jam is like magma on your tongue!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
I know many adults who still use ketchup. Weird!

What's weird about dipping a great grilled cheese sandwich into a little ketchup 🤷🏻‍♀️
edit on 17-5-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
About the weirdest thing I do with food is I will take hot Cheetos or hot fries and mix them with Ramen noodles... Other than that, I really don't have any odd eating behavior.

you pick that up in the joint?
its called break....its like a culinary delight from county...

another jail combo is coffee and kool aid

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I love eating rice crackers with a very thin slice of bluecheese and topped off with a nice jalapeño jelly.

If you love blue cheese it's great.. if you don't .. it's weird to some.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I went out with a girl years ago that made what she lovingly referred to as a "casserole".... it was chopped up sausages in custard topped with rice krispies and hot sauce.

We didn't go out for long.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I went out with a girl years ago that made what she lovingly referred to as a "casserole".... it was chopped up sausages in custard topped with rice krispies and hot sauce.

christ thats nasty man

sounds like some mama june #

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Ketchup is great as a topping for meatloaf!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
On the subject of ketchup, my younger brother was addicted to a particular brand of brown sauce.
When we were taken for tea with some family friends, he was invited to choose what he wanted from the table, and excelled himself by requesting "Daddies Sauce sandwiches".

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
About the weirdest thing I do with food is I will take hot Cheetos or hot fries and mix them with Ramen noodles... Other than that, I really don't have any odd eating behavior.

you pick that up in the joint?
d
. Yep

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

christ thats nasty man

sounds like some mama june #

That's dead on.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I know people who dip fried chicken in chocolate syrup. A lot of people say it's delicious... I have never gotten up the nerve to try it. Doesn't seem too appetizing to me
edit on 17-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I hate ketchup, so I use mayonnaise in place of everything ketchup is used for, except meatloaf (I use steak sauce in place of ketchup for that) That includes on hot dogs, burgers, breaded fried stuff, fries/onion rings/tater tots, etc.

I put cayenne or habaneros on damn near everything. And I mean damn near everything, I've even topped ice cream & cake with habaneros (not bad, my friends, not bad at all)

If it needs a fork, I use chopsticks. I seldom use a fork anymore unless at a restaurant and have no choice.

Every now and then when I make chicken broth, I don't pay as much attention to the time as I should and overcook it to the point of soft, edible bones. I've no qualms with eating a few, they're freakin' delicious.

Edit: And I almost always crack an egg or two into ramen when I have it. Cook noodles til done, crack egg(s) in & whisk/fold in, nuke for another minute or so until cooked. Nice, thick noodley deathwish.
edit on 5/17/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolvacron

No, it doesn't get that hot. Just put it into the toaster oven long enough for the cheese to get melty.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

That sounds..surreal
chicken and choc.Well i guess you could try one bite.Don't the Mexicans put chocolate in their Mole sauce? And they use that with meats.I myself would rather not mix meat and choc.But then some people think its grotesque to have pineapple on pizza

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Wow
maybe aliens really Do walk among us

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

I like blue cheese so that one i could go for.My ulcer won't thank me for the jalapeno though.I don't like the texture of rice cakes but we have a cracker locally that is nice with everything,Salticrax by Bakers co. iirc idk if you have it in the US but it is The cracker.Something of which the taste and quality has not changed since my childhood-and thats a treasure right there

<< 1  2    4 >>

join