It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FREE SPEECH IS DEAD in America by Judges citing SPEECH as JUSTIFICATION made by CTrump to block TB

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Judeg Cite

“These plainly-worded statements, made in the months leading up to and contemporaneous with the signing of the Executive Order, and, in many cases, made by the Executive himself, betray the Executive Order’s stated secular purpose,” Watson wrote.

I thought i would make another thread about this topic since i heard my Local News Talk about this again on the Radio. This is unacceptable. This Judge needs to be impeached ASAP. Plainly worded statements are still protected by the 1st Amendment. This is just 1 more example of the Left blocking Free Speech if they dont agree with it. And if they don't agree with it they riot until the Speaker cancels the event due to safety concerns or the College Cancels the invitation or they just boo the speaker like Secretary Betsy. Hell even Bernie wasn't immune to the Lefts Temper Tantrums and he is as Left as they get.

But he wasn't Hillary Left so he wasnt allowed to speak

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Plainly worded statements are still protected by the 1st Amendment.

Where did the government prevent Dick l'Orange from saying something?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I heard the same thing on the radio today. Who has the power to Impeach a judge? Impeaching this so-called judge should be a piece-of-cake!

The idiot simply blocked Trump's Executive Order because it was issued by TRUMP. If it were Hillary, or Bernie, or Mickey Mouse, the limited travel ban would have had no difficulties.

edit on 5/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Plainly worded statements are still protected by the 1st Amendment.

Where did the government prevent Dick l'Orange from saying something?

They aren't preventing it. There citing his speech as Evidence for the Justification of the block if your going to be a dick about it since you can't see the truth.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

They aren't preventing it. There citing it as Evidence if your going to be a dick about it since you can't see the truth.

Then my hyperbolic friend it has nothing to do with His Royal Orangeness' free speech being infringed but I do not expect hysteric party hacks to really understand the Constitution.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They aren't preventing it. There citing it as Evidence if your going to be a dick about it since you can't see the truth.

Then my hyperbolic friend it has nothing to do with His Royal Orangeness' free speech being infringed but I do not expect hysteric party hacks to really understand the Constitution.

Your right its just a piece of paper according to Obama.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

How is Obama relevant to this? You already out of cogent arguments that you need rope that idiot into this topic when it has nothing to do with him?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

How is Obama relevant to this? You already out of cogent arguments that you need rope that idiot into this topic when it has nothing to do with him?

Well considering Obama met the same Judge for dinner the night before he blocked the order i guess i am out of arguments.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

The judge probably wanted a new sixty foot yacht, probably accepted money from Soro's. I have yet to see an honest judge in this country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Well considering Obama met the same Judge for dinner the night before he blocked the order i guess i am out of arguments.

Wow, I guess you solved it, the guy cannot think for himself and had to rely on Dear ex-Leader to do it for him.

Sherlock Holmes would crap himself if he ever ran up against you but it still doesn't help you understand what free speech is in regards the Constitution. Which is the topic, right? I mean this isn't some partisan hack thread, right?

edit on 16-5-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The judge probably wanted a new sixty foot yacht, probably accepted money from Soro's. I have yet to see an honest judge in this country.

Lets not put all Judges in the same category. I was able to get out of Jury duty because the Judge that was presiding over the Case knew me when I took a class he taught when i was in College haha. And it was a few Years after. I totally forgot the Class but weirdly remembered he went on a Safari trip in Africa and he was like ya your free to go hahaaha. Conflict of interest and all that jazz. You aint supposed to know anybody its all supposed to be random.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Wow, I guess you solved it, the guy cannot think for himself and had to rely on Dear ex-Leader to do it for him.

Sherlock Holmes would crap himself if he ever ran up against you but it still doesn't help you understand what free speech is in regards the Constitution. Which is the topic, right? I mean this isn't some partisan hack thread, right?

I just want to applaud you for the Holmes reference, given the last name of the judge involved...

Well done, sir, well done!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

FREE SPEECH IS DEAD

This is a lie, Captain Caps Lock.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I think you missed the part where the judge cited his reasoning.

Watson, a President Obama appointee, ruled after a hearing on Wednesday the state of Hawaii and a Muslim leader showed a "strong" likelihood to succeed in their lawsuit against the new ban. They argue that the policy violates the Establishment Clause and proved that "irreparable harm" is likely if temporary relief is not granted.

IMO, if PotUS wants to implement a travel ban, that is within his power as President. However it just can't be a blanket travel ban. He just can't blanketely say that Moose limbs are banned from entering the US. There has to be a very good reason for banning Moose Limbs. And I don't think that PotUS has adequately met that reasoning. Hence the judges ruling.

Had PotUS actually taken his head out of his rectum, used a few brain cells to properly this things through and implement tougher immigration. Then there would be no discussion. Everyone would be like. We don't like it but at least it makes sense. But here we are.
edit on 16-5-2017 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Free speech is not the same as the first ammendment.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Judeg Cite

“These plainly-worded statements, made in the months leading up to and contemporaneous with the signing of the Executive Order, and, in many cases, made by the Executive himself, betray the Executive Order’s stated secular purpose,” Watson wrote.

I thought i would make another thread about this topic since i heard my Local News Talk about this again on the Radio. This is unacceptable. This Judge needs to be impeached ASAP. Plainly worded statements are still protected by the 1st Amendment. This is just 1 more example of the Left blocking Free Speech if they dont agree with it. And if they don't agree with it they riot until the Speaker cancels the event due to safety concerns or the College Cancels the invitation or they just boo the speaker like Secretary Betsy. Hell even Bernie wasn't immune to the Lefts Temper Tantrums and he is as Left as they get.

But he wasn't Hillary Left so he wasnt allowed to speak

So now on to the scotus?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Free speech isn't under fire here, hidden intentions are.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Alzheimer! LOL Wow! these people in our government are so desprete.

I didn't realize how corrupt the establishment really is. I agree, Trump will never roll over to these scumbags who are taking money from our elite enemies, who are dead set on destroying what is left of the United States.

What needs to happen now is the American people need to drop everything they are doing pack some camping equipment and get to Washington DC for a peaceful protest and demand the removal of all congressional leaders who support the ongoing lies of Trumps "alzheimer's." When million upon millions of Americans show up in Washington DC, hopefully shutting the city down.

Some of these politions in Washington are scumbags, who only look out for their donors interests, and their own. The real fact being known, they could care less about the American people, or our interests.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

The only honest judge in this country is made by Taurus.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I'm also curious how this has anything to do with the death of free speech (or free speech, for that matter).

(It doesn't).

Clickbait title.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join