It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

My opinion? It's the 'Stone Cold Truth'.

The Swamp is going to do anything and everything to be rid of Trump - maybe including (maybe not) killing the President.

Will 'they' get rid of Trump using this method? I don't know but I can't see why they wouldn't try - and - if 'they' can't achieve their goal using this fraud - they will keep trying until 'they' find a way that works.

Mr. President needs a food tester.

peace

edit on 2219Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: add reply

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: TonyS

Don't know how true it is, but it appears the leftists are laying the predicate for the Alzheimers story

www.npr.org...

I think Trump is laying the ground work with his tweets, off the wall rants, and running his mouth uncontrollably.

Trump has become a parody of himself...

No "digital" catapults for our new aircraft carriers

At least he doesn't just golf and vacation all of the time...
That last bit was fake news. Just fake news.
edit on 16-5-2017 by the owlbear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes TRUMP is Genius......... Jones..... mehhh....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You're doing ok. Most of us have been there at one time or another, so we can translate. Drunk, high, anesthesia....we've been there.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

To me, this is very concerning if there is even a grain of salt of truth in there. If you are an American, regardless of your feelings of Trump, this would be a death knell for whatever shred of actual democracy we have remaining. Honestly, if this occurs there will either be revolution or abject hopelessness, or a combination of the two. If you are not American, but support the rights and freedoms that Western Culture stands for, you should also be concerned because if this can happen here it can happen anywhere.

If you're not from the US, I honestly don't care what you think of our president as I'm sure you don't ask our opinion when voting for your elected officials. Feel free to opine, but know that it is of no relevance to the US.

Not a huge fan of AJ but is his voice getting even worse. That's painful to listen to.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Not the workings of a madman by any stretch...

www.politico.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a traitor since he sold out to the people who were tasked with the PG cover up. There is no coming back from that. Ever. I kinda want all the idiots to trigger Trump so he can go nuclear on everyone. Just open the flood gates and let the DNC and the Clintons drown. Washington D.C. is a cesspool and i guess only a purge could wipe them all out for good. They are all against Trump and that alone confirms i made the right choice in supporting him. I'm sorry that you have to fight that fight alone but i'm with you all the way. Don't let Seth Rich's sacrifice be in vain.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I think there is evidence that the old man is losing it and not really aware of the consequences of his actions...

www.rawstory.com...

and turning against his own family, thats not normal....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I don't know what happened to my post in here, it is gone!

The establishment is so corrupt now, that they don't care that you know it.

The fact is, the American people have the power to simply stop all this, but they are to stupid to know it. The power lies with the American people, and the Constitution teaches us that.

I hope Trump starts cleaning house, it is long overdue. These political scumbags supporting out right lies against Trump and the Russians, and now Alzheimer's, scheming, and plotting anything, and everything against a new President, because he will not cave in to their corruption, and their "control".
edit on 16-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah, because "We came, we saw, he died, lol" isn't psychopathic or delusional in any way. Also, the fact that our "permanent government" is trying to remove Alex by crippling his ad revenue and slandering him on television, tells me all that I need to know.

This is unprecedented desperation.

edit on 16-5-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is not new. Many people have been saying Trump is mentally unhinged.

I don’t believe this story anyway, if you recall the hysterical Jones predicted WWIII a few weeks ago, this is on the same level as that

And personally, I wouldn’t want to see the VP Pence as president. He's worst than Trump.

This is just two fake news hustlers

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Moronic. For this very important message, the best they can do is a street corner video done with hand held camera and the wind blowing into the mic all the while taking selfies of themselves. And in the middle of the night. And do we see anyone else in the background? Anyone watching them do this video? Nope. I think they just came out of a bar and decided to make a video and post it. Such a joke.

Near the end, Jones says ''I live in the real universe''. Right. Ranting in the middle of the night on a street corner with no one there to rant to.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Who is Roger Stone ?
Isn't AJ mates with the Don ?

I didn't know much about stone until I watched this documentary that is up on Netflixs.

If you get netflixs it's worth watching.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I will join anyone who wants to stop this rebellion

PERIOD!

I'm so sick of these assholes crying and whining cause they don't get their way.
Send em to hell and see how they like it there.
edit on Rpm51617v27201700000035 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Everyone including MSM goes to Infowars if they want to know what's actually going on. I just go to mainstream media to see what the narrative is.

And these days MSM have lost all credibility. They are mostly owned. Fox is ussually fair to Trump. The other News outlets are mostly insanely obsessed and biased against President Trump. Obsessed with and failing to find a crime against Trump. Yet ignoring the extremely serious crimes of the DNC and Clinton's.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't think that Trump is related to any of the past leaders, or has any family connections, like the rest of them are.I was watching "Californication " the other night and the kid was reading a book with an occult Pentagram on it. I think we are looking at some serious #, where they are fighting at the top. It goes way back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join